Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21546 times)
Senpai17

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:01:23 PM

Bitcoin is still new to most of us, just like internet was back in the 1990's. Back then, people were giving away their credit cards in fake websites. So you still need to be very careful how you use your bitcoins and how you use your private keys.
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:07:32 PM

if the government forbids bitcoin I think you can still use bitcoin, you can try various network access such as VPN to still be able to access bitcoin
Senpai17

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:20:32 PM

yes its very secure unlike banks people can rob your money. But it still up unto you if what other way will you do in order to save and protect your money
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:21:19 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

We all know that bitcoin is very secure and its high level on security in which no one will stealth your bitcoin. You should keep your password and private in safe place and try use trazor to keep your bitcoin safe and secure. Lastly, you should put 2fa to keep totally secure.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:26:46 PM

It's really really secure to keep your money safe than other like bank nor various money saving places. Only the person that have the private key which can gain full access to the wallet.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:32:55 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 08:37:50 AM by ekoice

Yes,bitcoin is secure.Otherwise,it would not have existed these much years.Unless we leak our private keys,our bitcoins are safe in our wallet.Bitcoin works in an unmatchable block chain system which has been found to be the most secure and time consuming system and even banks and most of governments have got satisfied
with its performance.That's why banks which consider bitcoin as their rival have accepted block chain system.
        Bitcoins could not be locked for users who use it for illegal activities since it is a decentralized currency and just like USD,it is free to use for every one.
freundes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:37:37 PM

Its really secure unless you give out your private keys.
I like the idea of having a currency untraceable... you are the onlly one knowing how much you have and its completely safe with you
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:43:20 AM

How secure of bitcoin is up to the its users, who should know the basic knowledge of how to protect your self, like not click unknown links, not install unknown apps, not store btc at exchhange, backup the keys etc.

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:54:09 AM

Its really secure unless you give out your private keys.
I like the idea of having a currency untraceable... you are the onlly one knowing how much you have and its completely safe with you

I think it is not that untraceable but it is psuedo anonymous. People will still be able to trace your transactions and balances but can't tell where you're from and who you are. But as you've said, bitcoin will be in danger if you gave out your private keys or maybe loose it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:18:36 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is secure but if we look at the other side we will come to know that if there is a failure of internet will cause many problems but BTC is digital currency so it will disappear from the surface of the earth.any how we will earn bitcoin because we have no other chance to get good amount of money.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:22:18 AM

Yes it is bitcoin is secure because of Blockchain it had millions of computer doing such a transaction and then it cannot easily Hack before it has different address encode and difficult to attack.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:32:34 AM

so far I have gathered information about this system I can say that Bitcoin is highly secure. a couple of days earlier, I heard that a group of hackers made an abortive effort to unlock this system but they couldn't even explore anything. Bitcoin has been invented by a group of highly experts people. it is a self-generated platform so that you can be free of anxiety regarding this issue.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:05 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

There have been tests conducted by some Big banks and State of Government of different countries regarding the security of Blockchain. I do not know how to explain because it is too technical, and I am not a tech-savvy. But in layman's term, "if the hacker attempts to tamper the data ,it would require him to change all the previous record in the blockchain.

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:02:26 AM

It is very secure. With the current technology it cannot be hacked. People are scared of quantum computers in the future, that they can hack the blockchain. This is not going to happen. Once quantum becomes possible, the bitcoin devs will enhance the security to  protect the blockchain.

So just go for it!
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:03:19 AM

Bitcoin is not safe from hacker attacks, so I can give you some tips:

1. Do not send copies of your wallets through the Internet in an unencrypted form.

2. Keep the computer with a purse of antivirus with current databases. It is also desirable to have a customized firewall to protect against external attacks.

3. Do not use the password to encrypt the wallet that you use anywhere on the Internet.

4. Do not keep all your bitcoins in one purse

5. Do not run your bitcoin on unreliable or badly serviced machines.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:10:48 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?

Bitcoin is secured for as an income.It secures the profit of my life.But even many hackers now and robbery of bitcoin now atleast we have to be prepared to be careful also.Its really hard to avoid this because I experience it already.But only bitcoin is my hope to help me on my needs and to have the better life and future of my family.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:14:02 AM

Bitcoin is the most secure cryptocurrency in the online world.Bitcoin is safe unless we dont keep the security properly. The security depends on us..as long as we do not tell our passwords, our Bitcoin remains safe.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:30:25 AM

Hello pals,

Bitcoin is secure from hackers because its has 2 open password before you can enter your account.In bitcoin you can guarantee that your crypto currency in  the safe   place no one will can hack on it unless, theres someone who know  your personal wallet password.while in the black chain author of this bitcoin hired expert people to provide protection of there asset.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:58:40 AM

Hello pals,

Bitcoin is secure from hackers because its has 2 open password before you can enter your account.In bitcoin you can guarantee that your crypto currency in  the safe   place no one will can hack on it unless, theres someone who know  your personal wallet password.while in the black chain author of this bitcoin hired expert people to provide protection of there asset.

Bitcoin is not secured or safe form hackers because there is already a lot of incidents that proved that even a lot of people think that bitcoin is safe but they are wrong because of the hackers that hacks different wallets of bitcoin and even the blockchain is one of the victim of the hackers where a lot of bitcoins is stolen but the blockchain is lucky since the hackers give it all back.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:01:53 AM

Hello pals,

Well for me it is secured and safe. Im using bitcoin since I havent encountered any problem with it. Yes it may hack unless your private details is well open. Just kept and save your private keys and you are all safe.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: