Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21551 times)
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:34:08 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
Bitcoin is fullfully secure.Nobody cannot hack bitcoin wallet untill anyone give their private key or open any spam or hacking link.Bitcoin is out of goverment hand.So nobody canot be know your wallet details or any thing.you can save and hold your money by convert bitcoin.we faced many problem for bank account and sometime its more panic.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

Bitcoin is made to be secure. There are hacks that happened in the past but it just strengthened the technology of bitcoin today. You can only lose bitcoin if a hacker stole your personal information and then gain access to your wallet.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:40:30 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
It is really up to the user to make sure that their security is strong enough so that no hacker can be able to gain access to their wallet and drain them. They should enable 2FA authorization and make sure that they are able to login from only one IP address so that hackers can't gain access to their wallets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:48:48 PM

Yes, bitcoins are secured if you follow the required security measures. People should protect their private keys and should avoid to save it on online platforms.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

The blockchein technology on which bitcoin and other digital currency is based have a high degree of security and no hackers will be able to break it. This technology has already been evaluated by a number of states and began to introduce it into their branch computer systems.

FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

Yes, bitcoins are secured if you follow the required security measures. People should protect their private keys and should avoid to save it on online platforms.
You are right mate, bitcoin is really too secure, but you should be smart and save you private keys offline so with this method you can't be hacked easy.
And when we talk about bitcoin technology, It's too secured. I can't say that is impossible to hack it, but it's too close to impossible. So believe and trust on bitcoin, and usually be careful when we talk about private keys.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:54:18 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 08:56:18 AM by malikusama

Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?
Bitcoin network is based on blockchain which is much secured and accurate ledger with approximately no error or very low percentage of error which can be neglected. Blockchains insure and confirm every transactions in blocks so it is too much difficult for hackers to hack the network or transactions.
Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
Unfortunately bitcoin being decentralized with anonymous transactions cannot be controlled by any specific government or state to stop these activities however many countries are now regulating bitcoins which will help to stop or control these type of illegal activities.
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:46:07 AM

Bitcoin is at Wallergele Safe. No one can enter the wallet without varified. Someone else will go and tell them immediately. Some wallets have only a private key.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:16:48 PM

Given the existence of extremely talented hackers placed all over the world and seen the incredible evolution in the world of communication and technologies, I think the security of our bitcoin is actually optimal. And the evidence that rarely we hear some thing about the hacking of the bitcoin.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:25:05 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

We all know that bitcoin is really secure and if you believe in bitcoin try to invest your money on bitcoin because it will become double or triple in the few days. Furthermore, I agree that no can steal your because it has private key that you're the only one who knows it and put it in safe place.
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:26:10 PM

Bitcoin is indeed safe, if only hackers can steal your bitcoin, chances are you are careless in storing bitcoin. You can visit scam sites, bitcoins can be very safe if stored and managed properly.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:40:45 PM

There are two ways your question can be interpreted.

1 is bitcoin secure that no hackers can access it?
2. is bitcoin as a whole can be a reliable as currency?

the answer for both of it is a big YES.
in order to fully hack you must generate More than 50% of the worlds PC along with super computers computing power combined to generate enough computing capability to hack bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a reliable crytocurrency with a value not less than 4000 dollar per coin and it is steadily growing. If you have doubts just remember this bitcoin started less than a dollar but look at it now that surely is a proof that bitcoin is a reliable crytocurrency.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:45:18 PM

Bitcoin is safe until you keep your private key secret. If you're worried about someone hacking your wallet, you need choose a strong password for your wallet, your Bitcoins should be safe from theft.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:32:38 AM

Yes bitcoin is really secure, but if you only secure you're all accounts and passwords so that there is no trouble that gonna happen. Don't be careless in your own things. You should always remember that you will not reveal your personal accounts, passwords and etc. The hacker is very wise to get our own accounts, we need to be careful.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:34:21 AM

I think it is secure enough for me to keep my property. The bank, somehow, is not as reliable as bitcoin since in my country, there have been many cases that banks steal money from investors and customers. That can not be accepted. And moreover, the government supports bank so that they do not get arrested even though they get onto the newspaper. Damn this world. Therefore, bitcoin is a good place to keep my money safe
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

Yes, Bitcoin it the most secure in the crypto world. You don't get any news about the hacking of Bitcoin Account. If you don't lose your secret key, email, password and other information so nobody can't hack your account. Because this is highly secure. Everybody trust it without any doubt.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

Hello pals,
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
Bitcoin is secure that you need billions dollars just to hack an uncrackable system in less than 30 minutes. Even if you try, there is no guarantee that you can  successfully hack into the system. So it means you should be willing to loss billions of dollars in less than 30 minutes.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:59:09 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 12:08:01 AM by Anfisman

Fraud (phishing) has been known in the online world. Phishing occurs when fraudsters create emails, messages, login pages, and / or websites that look like authorized and trusted companies. When users enter their information (such as username and password) on the fake website, the fraudsters will have access to the user's account. If the account is an account where Bitcoin is stored, then the fraudsters will easily steal your Bitcoin.

If a user has the same password on multiple sites, then fraudsters may access other sites containing more sensitive information.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:53:05 PM

Fraud (phishing) has been known in the online world. Phishing occurs when fraudsters create emails, messages, login pages, and / or websites that look like authorized and trusted companies. When users enter their information (such as username and password) on the fake website, the fraudsters will have access to the user's account. If the account is an account where Bitcoin is stored, then the fraudsters will easily steal your Bitcoin.

If a user has the same password on multiple sites, then fraudsters may access other sites containing more sensitive information.
It is right that care is important in bitcoin business and I think everyone is so careful in this case. Bitcoin is secure because block chain is not so much weak system that it may be hacked. Wallets are secure, due decentralization government access to bitcoin accounts are secure, and we can openly trade, so I think we don’t need any fear to have business in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:57:37 PM

Bitcoin is secure, for now. But it's up to you if you make your Bitcoins safe or not. Just don't be careless. Put your Bitcoins somewhere safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: