Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21545 times)
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:59:50 PM

for me bitcoin so secure right now, we can own our private key, we are real owner for our money not like we save our money at bank.
and trading bitcoin is more fun by holding bitcoin, not like forex trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:02:26 PM

Bitcoin is secure, for now. But it's up to you if you make your Bitcoins safe or not. Just don't be careless. Put your Bitcoins somewhere safe.
I also believe its very secure and safe just your own carelessness can give you lost as its give me and I lost my 1.5 bitcoins to a scammer no one can ban this as its working decentralized we can openly work without any fear blockchain with the help of devs doing very good work feel this can not hacked  
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:07:49 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
It is highly secure. For years, many hackers tried to penetrate bitcoin system but none of them is successful. You may hear others complaining that their bitcoin is being hacked but the truth is it was his fault. It was negligence on their part.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:11:31 PM

Yes Bitcoin is really safe.

Due to the lack of precausions only some were mishandleled.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:18:49 PM

I've read an article from a computer creator, he said, all the devices that are on the computer online can all be taped without exception. so I guess it's always a risk when we play in the virtual world.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:20:40 PM

Sure it is. Bitcoin is really safe and secure, no hackers will be able to penetrate it, unless you're not careful enough or you don't have enough knowledge how to use this bitcoins and wallets chances are you may lose your money/bitcoin. Just do your part, do a little research on how to use it properly before using one, negligence is one of the reasons why people lose their bitcoin.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

Bitcoin is secure, for now. But it's up to you if you make your Bitcoins safe or not. Just don't be careless. Put your Bitcoins somewhere safe.
I also believe its very secure and safe just your own carelessness can give you lost as its give me and I lost my 1.5 bitcoins to a scammer no one can ban this as its working decentralized we can openly work without any fear blockchain with the help of devs doing very good work feel this can not hacked  

You can give better explanation bro. We have keep wallet.dat file and private key more secured if you big fund especially. For online we cannot give guarantee for the bitcoin to be safer completely because it is shared private key with the online wallet provider. When you log in to your bitcoin wallet use app or correct url to reach your wallet safely else will be scammed.
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:25:21 PM

You should apply  a verification code for your computers and mobile phones. This code keeps your security so that you can make sure.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:30:52 PM

Bitcoin is only as secure as your behaviour. Get a cheap hardware wallet and you will never ever lose a satoshi.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

Actually, bitcoin has high security level in which no can stealth your bitcoin. If you want to make it secure you must out your private and password in a safe places and do not ever share it in other people. Lastly, try to put 2fa to make it more secure.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:00:09 PM

There is no security that cannot be hacked because that's the function of a hacker, maybe even a security facility created by the hacker, we do not know right?
but, what I feel about the benefits of using blockchain is a transparent system so that all users can know the entire transaction of a user. In blockchain, we can know a user's transactions with complete such as income, expenses, balances along with date and sender or recipient details.
Perhaps the existing system in the blockchain is a financial system solution that can be applied in government in the country so that corruption can not re-action because every transaction there is data.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:06:56 PM

yes, bitcoin is secure, considering the fact, that before you obtain a bitcoin, you will need to have a wallet, the wallet itself is generated through codes, and you need to have a password, a pin, or a passphrase for you just to access your wallet. The wallet itself being encrypted gives you security already, then once you have a bitcoin to store in your wallet, you will also need your passwords or access to send your bitcoins, also your bitcoins has its own algorithm, hackers will have a hard time to get your bitcoins, just make sure the wallet that you have is secured, don;t give away the important details for your wallet and take care of where you are storing your coins, be it a desktop wallet or a ledger, don't be careless.
Bitcoin is totally secure and we all know that they have high security that no one can stealth your bitcoin. In addition, if you want to keep your bitcoin secure you must put it in bitcoin wallet. Lastly, you must keep your password and private in safe place and do not share it in other people.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:11:10 PM

Yes,bitcoin  is really secure. It's security depends on ourselves. If we keep our bitcoin in secure wallet
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:14:40 PM

Yes,bitcoin  is really secure. It's security depends on ourselves. If we keep our bitcoin in secure wallet

Any hacker who smarter than you can hack all your personal information icluded all kind of crypto wallets with doin some social engineering tricks.Be smarter and hold valuable things offline.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:21:06 PM

I agree 100% that our bitcoin's security depends on us, not on the wallets that we are using.. If we do not enable all the security options that our wallet recommend us (i mean, 2fa, three phrases, json) we can not expect to never be hacked or stoled, doesnt matter if we are using an offline wallet or a coinbase one.
So i am tired of reading posts of people who are being stoled because they are not putting security layers to their wallets.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
donGeilo

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:40:38 AM

Nowadays evrything is getting hacked. The government can manipulate the bitcoin market easily thus stopping the transactions. Bitcoin passwords and addresses should also be kept at some safe place where there is no access of other people. But there are always some ways to acces your account through VPN settings and proxy sites if government bans bitcoins in your country. But bitcoins are still not that secure , we must keep investing them and not keep them for a long time to be on a safe side.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:04:20 AM

All depends on us, if we arbitrarily create a password would be easy to guess the hackers. Bitcoin is kept anywhere safe as long as we activate the security features and certainly use the original identity so that if there is an easy problem to claim.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:11:35 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
Bitcoin is so much secure but if you don't secure your password or account i think that is one possibility that maybe your account hack by hackers so secure your wallet or password in a safe wallet .
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:02:19 AM

I think that there is not yet a hacker who could crack the bitcoin. This is a unique system with a chain of codes that are developed by the aces in terms of security. We have the opportunity to use reliable purses for storing crypto-currencies having several degrees of protection, double passwords, two-factor authentication, code phrases, SMS notifications, and if used all together, your bitcoins will be completely safe.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:17:25 AM

Hello pals,

I don't think hackers at any point of their lives didn't try to break into the Bitcoin system. I think they tried and I think Satoshi Nakamoto also designed Bitcoin to deny all of them because if not, then Bitcoin has been long gone in the cryptoworld already.

That's only my opinion though.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: