Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:02:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21549 times)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:50:54 PM

Ofcourse Bitcoin is secure. But the way you are going to store Bitcoin might not be. You must use a reputable ledgers or wallet to store it. Before you access your ledger it would need a private key to be accessed. You need to secure all your passwords and private keys in order to secure your bitcoin as well. Sometime it's the carelessness of the user that makes the storage of bitcoin unsecure.
I also think that bitcoin itself is safe but the place where save it is not. It needs strong security so that no other people can access on it. Keep half amount on bitcoin wallet and other half I convert it into fiat when the exchange price is high and save it on the bank or buy an assets on the real state. I think big amount keep on bitcoin wallet is blistering on the eye of the hackers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:41:32 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

Bitcoin is secure from hackers because its has 2 open password before you can enter your account.In bitcoin you can guarantee that your crypto currency in  the safe   place no one will can hack on it unless, theres someone who know  your personal wallet password.while in the black chain author of this bitcoin hired expert people to provide protection of there asset.

Well for me it is secured and safe. Im using bitcoin since I havent encountered any problem with it. Yes it may hack unless your private details is well open. Just kept and save your private keys and you are all safe.
In my point of view bit coin is much secure and as the time will pass its security will be much tighter because of the hackers and other scams. So currently I have never face such problem where I can feel insecure from robber’s looters and hackers.

But as we know perfection has no limits that’s why the expert have to work hard on its security and make sure that the investors’ funds are much secure than their lockers in home.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:31:04 AM

Ofcourse Bitcoin is secure. But the way you are going to store Bitcoin might not be. You must use a reputable ledgers or wallet to store it. Before you access your ledger it would need a private key to be accessed. You need to secure all your passwords and private keys in order to secure your bitcoin as well. Sometime it's the carelessness of the user that makes the storage of bitcoin unsecure.
I also think that bitcoin itself is safe but the place where save it is not. It needs strong security so that no other people can access on it. Keep half amount on bitcoin wallet and other half I convert it into fiat when the exchange price is high and save it on the bank or buy an assets on the real state. I think big amount keep on bitcoin wallet is blistering on the eye of the hackers.
That is right. The only place where you put your bitcoin is the thing that you need to worry about because not all the places where you store bitcoin is safe and it is better to have a paper wallet and hardware wallet to make sure that your bitcoin is on a safe place and always turn on or enable 2fa in your online bitcoin wallets so you can have a comfortable feeling of using it.
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:43:36 AM

Yeah i agree too the only safest i know is some ledger wallets i dont have some good wallets that is so secure but there are some but also sometimes the wallets or bitcoins disappears cause of glitch or some errors and some think of it now a not safe btc wallet . Ledger wallets is quite expensive for a pendrive but it has max security so it is worth it. I use some private keys now so far not a single penny is lost
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:58:16 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?

I think not that secure because a lot of experiences regarding hacking are continuously spreading around bitcoin ecosysyte! In which frightening the worker to work cause some instance that they may loose all of they profit in a blink of an eye which is too painful to be experience you are working for nothing.
I can guarantee that the security of saving money in bitcoin is pretty good. it's proven I've never experienced bitcoin theft as long as I use bitcoin from 2014. I'm using an online wallet and I'm adding authentication to get into my account and I can guarantee it's very safe. actually the problem lies in legalization because it is very likely the government is banning on bitcoin and may make a bad influence on bitcoins, scammers in bitcoin, and fluctuations of course

Nope. Currently, we do not have any country has policies or ban for Bitcoin, unless some countries had banned Bitcoin from the begining. Even the Chinese government has some decision for the cryptocurrency market, but they did not have any decision for Bitcoin till today.
I am dead sure about the security of Bitcoin. It is the future of any market trading currency in the world. It cannot be stealing or hack by the hackers because a huge no of core developers from all over the world are busy to maintain and updating the system. That why if any hacker tries to hack the Bitcoin system the developer stops him and taking care of the Bitcoin.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:21:53 AM

Hello pals,
Bitcoin is risky so you need to take the risk if you enter in the world of bitcoin cryptocurrency that's why many people became rich becuase they prove that they have a faith to use bitcoin and i say that bitcoin is risky becuase bitcoin is not totally 100% secured!
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:39:40 AM

Hello pals,
Bitcoin wallet security depends on the user itself how to keep his wallet.
for transparent transactions is indeed the system blockchain the answer.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:18:00 AM

Hello pals,
Bitcoin wallet security depends on the user itself how to keep his wallet.
for transparent transactions is indeed the system blockchain the answer.

The security is very strict and takes a lot of code processing in order to access the wallet. False links and other anonymous sites or phishing sites will be the only way for you to be revealed from the other user so make sure not to be reckless in your transactions.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Deceiving Mirage

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:22:00 AM

Bitcoin is really secure but the risks would be amplified if you would include other people in the trade.  Smiley
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:32:32 AM

Hello pals,
Yes, of course. In bitcoin people can rest assured that their bitcoin earnings are really secured. They can safely save all their bitcoins in a bitcoin wallet just like the coins.ph wallet. And surely, people will also gain a big amount of profit in investing in bitcoin.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:33:27 AM

Bitcoin wallets are very secure in different wallets onlines because we all that every wallet has it's own security seed and address that only knew about it's owner. Many wallets are very secured in a way that it has own authentications. But of course the dangerness of one's wallets is defend on the owner on how he handle his wallet.
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:36:14 AM

So far the bitcoin is perfectly safe just the human error factor that makes the bitcoin unsafe,
what is human error make bitcoin unsafe ??
forget the password that most people do that make losses Bitcoin is one of them,
and there may be more but based on the experience that people often do..
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:48:21 AM

Yes bitcoin is really safest, because you have to the power to operate bitcoin. You can store it on your own bank.
Blockchain technology is very secure 🔐,
Only btc insecure if you are not aware about security features of bitcoin.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:05:35 AM

Hello pals,
In the past, I was as confused as you that bitcoins are safe to invest in. I spend a lot of time, effort into bitcoin. And wait for results, the bitcoin has not disappointed me ever. I get paid quickly. Should I have introduced my husband to bitcoin.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:10:33 AM

what I understand about bitcoin is it is cryptocurrency, and it is on the internet. everything on the internet is not safe. well, there is no safe system. are all at risk for hacking. so many great hackers out there.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:23:29 AM

In terms of investment I can say it's safe to invest in btc but Nothing is secured my friend, hackers are the biggest headache nowadays. To avoid all these we should keep our passwords at safe place. Never ever   share your password with anyone in any situation. Always use the strong encrypted password & always use special character for passwords. Encrypted passwords are hard to crack.

Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:57:59 AM

bitcoin is safe as long as the user is not careless and careful in storing private keys. because hackers can now easily steal our bitcoins ,, unknowingly, all our bitcoins are gone. I personally have a fear when I put bitcoin in my wallet ,,

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:10:44 AM

Bitcoin itself is really secure, but if you are pointing about the wallet where you are going to store bitcoin then there are wallet sites that is not secure. So, if you want to be secured then the best thing to do is, use only one gadget in everything you logged in, putting information's about your identity especially your password. Don't save it, always log in and log out.
There are hackers around the world it is given that is why we have to be wise.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:12:11 AM

I think bitcoin really safe. it's depend on you to ensure the safety of your bitcoin with a better security
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:39:29 AM

Hello pals,
Bitcoin will be absolutely safe if we can choose the right wallet to be the best storage distortion to maintain the confidentiality of users, in fact the bitcoin digital currency has a very high risk, we can lose the wallet we have if careless and not careful to keep the secret key that we have. How bitcoin works in every country should work with existing banks, so bitcoin users can easily exchange bitcoin into local currency that we use. From the workings of local banks and bitcoin managers, the government can accept them because local banks have cooperated through government permits because the use of bitcoin can be used properly and done for positive activities, so the government does not prohibit the use of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: