Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21549 times)
Sophiea

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

I think yes, bitcoin is secure as long as you secure your account and address it is safe and you can think comfortably.  So to all people still have a doubt in bitcoin you need to to try it now becauseyou will regret if you don't try.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:44:57 PM

I think it's safe not to bitcoin depending on your own. Why because it depends on you because if your account gets to hack it means you are careless, then save your account carefully and you do not arbitrarily open the page because sometimes hackers put a trap and one again you do not use free network use your own internet network because who knows hackers are wandering in the place of free internet because from there hacker can enter into our network.

jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:20:36 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
That's the biggest question for everyone How much secure is bitcoin, as far as security is concerned all the users protect their account by password and also OTP how about providing patterns,  secret security question so providing all these may secure for using.
You do not need to worry about the security function of Bitcoin wallet can provides for Bitcoin user. You can use 2FA or private key with encrypt. As long as you know the method to keep safe your account internet banking, not difficult to protect and keep safe your Bitcoin.
and the advantage of having 2FA  is you feel you are secure because you are the one who is holding the authentification of your account that you really know that no one can access it unless you given the information of your account with other.
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

Yes,Bitcoin is really secure. And bitcoin itself has its own security features. SO everyone belives bitcoin.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:37:38 PM

Yes,Bitcoin is really secure. And bitcoin itself has its own security features. SO everyone belives bitcoin.
yes off course bitcoin is the most secure place and if the bitcoin was not secure then such a big investors will not invest in bitcoin and also we can see the history of bitcoin from last some years and we have never see such bad news about bitcoin security which will proof that bitcoin is the most secure place for investment and trading etc.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:36:34 PM

Bitcoin is made to stay safe. There are hackers that happened in the past howevert just increased we've got the technology of bitcoin today. You are able to only lose bitcoin if your cyberpunk took your personal info after which get acces  to your wallet.is
Maybe bitcoin is more secure because i really didnt hear any bad feedback that bitcoin has.maybe if bitcoin is not secure i think theres no reason on it to become more popular each and it cannot be came this far.bitcoin has running in many years and there is no problem behind expectation it is really amazing and you can gain a lot of profit on it if this bitcoin is not secure maybe investors will not going to ingage through bitcoin .
cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:57:06 PM

i think bitcoin is really secure for sure, you can lose your coin with your own carelessness. we are the holder of our own e-wallet and key its our responsibility to mke it safe.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Cyberczar

Activity: 369

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:09:03 PM

Bitcoin is secure. A hacker would be faced with the challenge of being in control of fifty percent of all the computers on the bitcoin Blockchain to hack bitcoin.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:02:15 PM

yes off course bitcoin is the most secure place and if the bitcoin was not secure then such a big investors will not invest in bitcoin and also we can see the history of bitcoin from last some years and we have never see such bad news about bitcoin security which will proof that bitcoin is the most secure place for investment and trading etc.
Yes no doubt that bitcoin is too much secure and the reason is that people are interested in bitcoin, and therefore they are investing more money there, which is also making bitcoin more secure and reliable investment. I think we should invest our money in bitcoin without any doubt and fear, because bitcoin can give us a very good return in a short time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:12:16 PM

From the above statement it's clear how secure is investing into bitcoin until it's no longer a scam investment or hyip. In terms of security there are still hacks and other issues that get generated around, but nowhere it's possible to raise a complaint which makes the loss happening from wallets proofless.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:16:06 AM

Yes I think bitcoin is really secure when we store in trezor, ledger or other safe hardware, public wallet or paper wallet.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:39:01 AM

Yes I think bitcoin is really secure when we store in trezor, ledger or other safe hardware, public wallet or paper wallet.
Yes, those are the best hardware wallet but one thing that also important is how do you use bitcoin. There are many scam and fraud everywhere, the cybercrime is very close to bitcoin users, so make sure that you send money into right address. Bitcoin network is secure but be aware of fake website.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:44:20 AM

Yes, Bit coin is really secure because he has a good security, and you can't scam if you're observant.
Miyaclint28

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:02:35 AM

i think bitcoin safe enough, if we want to get the bitcoin we will have to create an account with your account wallet, wallet that we can get a security that will make us feel a new security, when we get the sebbauh theft the data means we are careless in keeping the wallet, as my experience that does not always monitor transactions in the accounts of my wallet, whatever happens while maintaining or supervising transactions in our wallet account.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:28:53 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

I will answer your questions on a piece-meal basis.

a) Yes, Bitcoin is really secure because it is a heavily coded digital currency that only the owner of it can access without fear of governmental interference.

b) There can be hardly any hacker unless you put your Bitcoin wallet at risk of being compromised. Like for instance, you left your Bitcoin wallet open without locking the same or entrusting your password to somebody else.

c) Bitcoin security is and can be managed by YOU alone.

d) Bitcoin is a digital currency for all - without a tinge of discrimination. Hence, everyone can have and use Bitcoins regardless of their purpose.

e) If governments ban Bitcoin, there lies the problem since you might not be able to access your Bitcoin accounts while you are in your country. Also, you can hardly convert your Bitcoin to fiat currency once this unfortunate event happens. 
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:02:24 AM

Yes;Bitcoin is really secured.The security syestem of bitcoin account is great.If you can submit your bitcoin in your coinbase account it is totally secured.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:08:10 AM

Yes bitcoin is really secure but it depends on you if you will be careful in all on activities that involves your wallet but if you dont give the hacker a chance to hack your wallet so their is no possibity that your bitcoin will be hack and also you have password in your wallet so you better be careful with your transactions and dont give you information to a person or site that is not trusted by alot of people.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

Yes bitcoin is working on blockchain technology, it is much more secure than any other financial technology,
Bitcoin is really secure in terms of theft activity, because it is storing in digital and no one can steal your btc without knowing your private key. Private key of any wallet should not be share with someone.

ethlover128

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

Yes;Bitcoin is really secured.The security syestem of bitcoin account is great.If you can submit your bitcoin in your coinbase account it is totally secured.
Hackers would be able to access your access depending upon your level of protection on your computer make sure your password is not easily accessible and would be changed from time to time. Also when using bitcoin make sure you are not accessing any harmful site in order to prevent access by hackers. Also, I think bitcoin would not be ban by government easily because you are not handling any dangerous activities here.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:48:11 PM

Bitcoin is the most secure crypto in all crypto currency.It can never be hacked unless you are careless about your wallet.If you share your private key with someone your wallet will be hacked otherwise it's impossible to steal your btc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: