Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21551 times)
compro01

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

Bitcoin is still relatively safe currency, because no one can know the identity of the owner of Bitcoin. But as you know, some well-known exchanges are already asking for verification. It's good or it's still hard to say
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

Bitcoin is the most secure in many ways of all the cryptos. Some offer more security in terms of privacy, but none of their networks are even close to the BTC network!
pratik.korde

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

yes bitcoin is really secure because of the blockchain technology. no one can steal your bitcoin. expect your carelessness. it is very good and safe and secure.
decano

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

Bitcoin is a secure crypto currency. Personal fault of users security problem. Hackers create new ways to steal Bitcoin. Let's implement all the cyber security measures. Crypto currencies are being used in Deepwep. Governments are struggling to prevent illegal trade.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

Yes bitcoin is more secure than real money . but secure when you can able to hide your secret password from everybody.

angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

It's safe to make deals. It's safe to buy. It is not safe to keep it if your computer is infected with viruses. I advise those who read this post to check the computer for viruses. Watch out for the guys.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I think your question is often questioned bitcoin will be safe if we can make safe bitcoin itself, and already many countries whose government does not prohibit and inaugurate bitcoin as a legitimate currency, but for now in my country the government still forbid buying and selling transactions and as a means of payment because bitcoin has not been authorized in my country
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most secure things I have ever met in my life. Of course is necessary to be private yourself, don't share your private info with anyone, only with your wife or husband

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

Well it depends on us if we are carefull its secured but if not then its not and no one can steal your bitcoin expect your carelessness with your account. Bitcoin use blockchain let hope that its safe to hackers. Bitcoin is based on this technology you can say its transactions on the blockchain are safe for but i dont know in the future. Remember always be careful on your wallet because your wallet is very important it serves as your bank of your coins online.
Serdaldal

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

Bitcoin is really safe because Bitcoin always falls down like this, so there's nothing to worry about at all.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

His decentralization makes him strong!
SteshaScott

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

Bitcoin is highly secured that no one in the world can hack bitcoin blockchain where all the trans are present from very first to till now
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

I think it is, because in the present no one is complaining about losing some inveesment or bitcoins. Thats why you can freely invest and fearless in using bitcoin unless you are so careless person there might be some instance that you'll lose some of you capital or investment

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Hello pals,
First of all don't think that bitcoin's security is wrost in any way but in Actual we should think in better way that bitcoin is famouse why? Because only of the one reason that is its security level , due to its security power of encryption many countries banks are attracting toward this technology and they decided to use in bank for the better safety of the Fiat money .
So here you can understand very well that how much the bitcoin is safe by security .
And another thing that you are saying that what will happen if bitcoin get banned , I don't think that any country will ban instantly , they will surely take time to invest and also even after the ban we will remain able to sell in a other countries where it is fully legal and people are using at local shops .
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

We cant say if bitcoin is secure because there are no regulation about it, and there are a lot of country who banned bitcoin from their regulation, so dont use bitcoin for transaction, use bitcoin for invest, and it will help you..

Bitcoin transactions are slow and quite expensive. It's more reasonable to use it for invest and use Ethereum for transactions.

derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

It is secured if you are very careful to those people who are going to scam or hack your account. There is no security if you are not careful to your surroundings. Avoid giving information to the unworthy persons.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

The knowledge which i gained from BITCOIN whitepaper is that BITCOIN is secured using the blockchain technology.For further details read whitepaper carefully.But then also you have to be careful about your private keys to avoid any mishappening .

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

We cant say if bitcoin is secure because there are no regulation about it, and there are a lot of country who banned bitcoin from their regulation, so dont use bitcoin for transaction, use bitcoin for invest, and it will help you..

Bitcoin transactions are slow and quite expensive. It's more reasonable to use it for invest and use Ethereum for transactions.
Yes, but you have to know the transaction fees of Bitcoin has reduced recently. I don't know exact the reason made the transaction fees of Bitcoin reduced, but I heard Lightning Network are used for testing to check the Bitcoin system can use this node or not. And the total number of Bitcoin transactions also decrease to transfer to altcoin transactions in the past time.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

Yes, but you have to know the transaction fees of Bitcoin has reduced recently. I don't know exact the reason made the transaction fees of Bitcoin reduced, but I heard Lightning Network are used for testing to check the Bitcoin system can use this node or not. And the total number of Bitcoin transactions also decrease to transfer to altcoin transactions in the past time.
nothing to worry about the bitcoin security its more than enough to secure your capital in it and people are trusting that's why, and the journey of bitcoin is still for 9 years no such kind of issues arises in past so it will stay calm in future also.
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

To be safe in the cryptocurrency world, we should not trust people easily, we need to make sure that we will make a transaction to the people who are trustworthy and have a trusted reputation. If you want to just be safe in cryptocurrency then do not share any details of your bitcoins to the other people so they will not have any idea of your account and so they will not get interested for hacking it.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: