Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21546 times)
Qpeeps

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

There is nothing really secure in this world - LoL. You can only consider security in relation to other things. Bitcoin is probably more secure than Zimbawe money. Bitcoin is more secure if you store it in a Ledger. And so on. In fact, as you put it your question is making little sense.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

Bitcoins is secure depending on the holder you are using, there are a lot of people today who are getting hacked because they are not asking reliable person on where they should place their coins or try to search what will be the best wallet or exchanger to use.
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?

we just need to take care of providing our clients informations with cryptocurrency projects that they can easily steal when you give your most private key and not participate in campaigns that you can not trust and avoid blockchain hackers and can Tell your family that bitcoin is totally secure

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

In my experience bitcoin is very safe, although there is some news that is not clear to say there is some bitcoin from the owner of bitcoin just disappear and not necessarily where it flows. But I think it's the negligence of the account owner himself who can not keep the password secret he has.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

Bitcoin is secured but it doesn't mean that we dont need to be safe it, still we need to keep our bitcoin safe even though we know its secure.
momoro

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

Hello pals,
You might think that an open source bitcoin system allows a genius computer to break into a bitcoin system and publish a number of bitcoins for itself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. any past transaction data is stored in all peers across the network, and should be in order. Each new transaction will be verified by a number of newly declared valid peers.
Secure, insecure bitcoin systems are users and money exchangers. just like internet banking passwords, hackers can easily steal some money from you if the computer is infected with a virus .
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

Yes it is. If you're talking security like if it's hackable or not. Otherwise if you're talking about bitcoin's financial security I would've answered no. Bitcoin's security features offer the best security levels in the internet. And to top it all off, it also provides anonymity to the user. Which is very advantageous if I do say so myself. Moreover, to prove this there are only 5 documented unauthorized user's access that was not caused by human error. So if that still doesn't clear off your doubts I don't know what will.
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:21:32 AM

Bitcoin is secure as long as you know how it works and you treat it like your money in your bank.those bitcoin related thefts are due to negligence on the part of the person  holding it.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:11 AM

Hello pals,
for now in my country the risk is too high because in my country has not inaugurated the virtual currency one bitcoin so there is no legal force that can make our current assets safe so only us alone can make our assets safer
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:27 AM

Yes, for now. Who knows in the far future though. I just hope the developers will find solutions before bad stuff happens.

I can see a special  blockchain coin to be given to every bitcoin hodler. I bet most people won't bother or are aware of that, leaving much less of the supply. That will probably a good opportunity to become rich.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:38:28 AM

Hello pals,
As far as I know, no one is manipulating bitcoin. It is known for being anonymous. I know that your parents are just concern of you if ever your account get hacked. The reason why there are company created and developed wallet with a primary key that is composed of random letters and numbers was because they know that a person can only guess it with 5% which means that it is very unique. If you are still doubting about your bitcoin getting hacked then you should start reading how bitcoin works.

Voco Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most secure cryptocurrencies. There is no chance that anybody will steal your coins if you are very careful with your private details. Avoid issues like storing your password, username, email, and seed in one place because anybody can take advantage of your negligence. Also, find trusted services that can send the money straight to your bank account depending on your region.
Cryptocurrencies and bitcoins to be specific are one of the greatest investments currently. By answering some questions above, I hope that you are now in a good position to make some calls.

lanareyDEY

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

I really like to invest! A minimum of effort is needed, but you can earn a lot
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Yes, for now. Who knows in the far future though. I just hope the developers will find solutions before bad stuff happens.

I can see a special  blockchain coin to be given to every bitcoin hodler. I bet most people won't bother or are aware of that, leaving much less of the supply. That will probably a good opportunity to become rich.
The safety of bitcoin depends on us.
Change passwords from a purse more often, although it's impossible to completely protect yourself... because there are so many ways to steal purses.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

Bitcoin is secure as long as you know how it works and you treat it like your money in your bank.those bitcoin related thefts are due to negligence on the part of the person  holding it.
Bitcoin is secure but the assurance will be depended on us; without our knowledge, we could lose our coins but if you have an idea about how it functions, you could have a better security.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:05:07 PM

Bitcoin can be hacked because its exchanges are online services that lets people buy and sell Bitcoin (and similar cryptocurrencies) using a website or mobile app.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

YES its so secure. I'm sure, if you can keep your private key secure, no one can steal your Bitcoin.
How that's possible? because Bitcoin technology based on sophisticated cryptography algorithm that already exists and widely adopted for high level grades. This SHA256 also been widely used by NSA. Yes, the guy that spy on your computer Wink
* Hi, NSA!  Grin
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:25:00 AM

Yes bitcoin is secure as the bitcoin is handled by someone carefully. bitcoin is also depend on people if they can keep it to not steel of bad people.

your forum is great for those people who are not sure  their bitcoin is not secure
universaly

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:30:17 AM

Bitcoin is best in security. Person has their own login and password.  So its up to you that you don't t have to share it with anyone.  Either online means or from email or other means.  If you keep it secure then it will be completely safe.  Government also can't do anything with it. Keep all of your keys securely. So don't be afraid about it.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:43:04 AM

I believe yes. It is because only you can access your account in btc and your wallet. You have the private key and password to open your MEW. The good thing about MEW is the website istelf do not remember or save it, so it is not easy to hack and it can only be opened by you. Also it is decentralized so no one can see your account and wallet aside from you, unless you give your private key or password to other people.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: