Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com  (Read 151405 times)
rouf553

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:34:47 PM

Good Morning everyone!  Smiley

Good Morning. I only believe on this coin. All other coins are only for exchange but this coin is difference.

I'm Internet Marketer. I have 5 hours everyday to spend on Internet. I'm too much interested to work with your team. '

Let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:10:22 PM

just looked on cryptcy pxc is seling at 0.00014375 btc  and cnc is at 0.00055000 btc   how can pxc be worth less ? buy up as much as you can while it is still cheap

Thats what I am saying that people are really big fools there are selling worthless coin for so high and throwing useful coin like trash. PXC has more worth then FTC. I mean it should be 0.005 atleast.

im glad i have been seling aload of my alts the last few days lol i have 25 btc to buy up all this cheap pxc lol and still ming it with 12500kh

Thats gonna be a nice stack Wink

just ading to my 100k pxc lol

Man if this coin succeeded and price went upto $1 then your are gonna be millionaire. Considering that you are gonna hold it for long term. I wish I had a mining rig like you but my luck I only have 550kh/s.

i will not be selling for less than 1btc /k  just got up to 150k pxc lol i think it is neer the bottem time for the value to start going up lol
what minging rig are u using, u get coin very fast man

I think he bought the other 50k coins. read all the posts above.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:15:18 PM

Morning !

Any news ? How are the developments coming along ?

They are coming along good. Iamatrix has been codeing away and i have been working on and closing
some deals were folks can spend there PXC. There will be a announcement later today. Just need to
get my coffee in me and shake out the cobb webs....

When are you guys gonna do something to increase the value. At this moment coin is dying. PLZ give all of us some good news.

Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:23:10 PM

Morning !

They are coming along good. Iamatrix has been codeing away and i have been working on and closing
some deals were folks can spend there PXC. There will be a announcement later today. Just need to

When are you guys gonna do something to increase the value. At this moment coin is dying. PLZ give all of us some good news.

Yeesh.  Overly dramatic much?   This coin is in great shape (especially for me since I'm buying tons lol). 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
vinne81

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:27:27 PM

Good Morning everyone!  Smiley

Morning !

What are u doing to improve the value of the coin? Devs are working their ass off. It's just hard fighting against the coin-of-the-day with no value, just 95% of folks here thinking they can get rich by being an early adopter of whatever coins is released.
Nolo

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:30:50 PM

Morning !

What are u doing to improve the value of the coin? Devs are working their ass off. It's just hard fighting against the coin-of-the-day with no value, just 95% of folks here thinking they can get rich by being an early adopter of whatever coins is released.

Exactly.  The constant whining gets old. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
YaCoinYeah

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:32:14 PM

Morning !

Yeesh.  Overly dramatic much?   This coin is in great shape (especially for me since I'm buying tons lol). 

I second this motion.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:32:55 PM

Morning !

If you know someway to increase the value of this coin then tell me. And if not then you know what to do. I know developers are doing hard work but they should keep an eye on what the miners are doing they should guide them aswell. Miners are the first people who build the real value of the coin.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:35:19 PM

Morning !

I second this motion.

Just as you guys are here for profit. I am also here for that and thats why I want some information of the developments going on. What if you guys bought the coin and coin went down alot and never rised  again.

Nolo

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:38:41 PM

Morning !

Yeesh.  Overly dramatic much?   This coin is in great shape (especially for me since I'm buying tons lol).  

I second this motion.

Just as you guys are here for profit. I am also here for that and thats why I want some information of the developments going on. What if you guys bought the coin and coin went down alot and never rised  again.

That's a risk I can afford to take.  If you can't take that risk you shouldn't be in the speculating on crypto market.   I heard you whining about a $27 investment going down a week or so ago.  This is an extremely volatile and risky market.  Almost all coins WILL go down in value.  Extremely few will go up.  I'm betting PXC will.  That's why I'm investing in it.  But if it doesn't, I haven't lost anything I can't afford to lose. 

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:49:16 PM

Morning !

Yeesh.  Overly dramatic much?   This coin is in great shape (especially for me since I'm buying tons lol).  

I second this motion.

Just as you guys are here for profit. I am also here for that and thats why I want some information of the developments going on. What if you guys bought the coin and coin went down alot and never rised  again.

That's a risk I can afford to take.  If you can't take that risk you shouldn't be in the speculating on crypto market.   I heard you whining about a $27 investment going down a week or so ago.  This is an extremely volatile and risky market.  Almost all coins WILL go down in value.  Extremely few will go up.  I'm betting PXC will.  That's why I'm investing in it.  But if it doesn't, I haven't lost anything I can't afford to lose. 

Yes you are right about me whining. But I will not leave cryptos I have taken it as a challenge for my self and I never back down. So I will go with it till the end. And those $26 were seriously needed at that time and liberty reserve went offline. that is why I asked for help. And If  you guys can do it then why can't I. I am already t loss but still I haven't gave up.

sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:14:57 PM

i think what you want is short term profit. that is not what this coin is about...
nviere

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:20:06 PM

Morning !

I second this motion.

Yes you are right about me whining. But I will not leave cryptos I have taken it as a challenge for my self and I never back down. So I will go with it till the end. And those $26 were seriously needed at that time and liberty reserve went offline. that is why I asked for help. And If  you guys can do it then why can't I. I am already t loss but still I haven't gave up.

That's the right attitude! But don't forget: never spend money on cryptos or any investment which you can't afford to lose
UniversalTrek

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:40:51 PM

i think what you want is short term profit. that is not what this coin is about...
Right, the development team are good at what they do and it shows, this is a long term coin. I was about to sell all mine, but im glad I am hanging on to them, cryptsy is definitely not a site to judge value on any coin, this coin will become more valuable.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:42:20 PM

I am not here for short term profit. But as per as  cryptos are concerned I think they work for fast profits. You forgot the history I think.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:45:14 PM

Right, the development team are good at what they do and it shows, this is a long term coin. I was about to sell all mine, but im glad I am hanging on to them, cryptsy is definitely not a site to judge value on any coin, this coin will become more valuable.

The same thing I am trying to say is that cryptsy is not good exchange for this coin. And its ruining the hardwork of developers. They should try to get this coin on mcxnow atleast or btc-e. And if they don't have time then we should do something for it. I don't have the contacts so that I could make a thread about emailing them.

lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 07:46:53 PM

i am here for long terms profit.

I hope the poker website will be finished soon.

If the poker is good, the coin value will increase a lot !

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
UniversalTrek

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:47:44 PM

The same thing I am trying to say is that cryptsy is not good exchange for this coin. And its ruining the hardwork of developers. They should try to get this coin on mcxnow atleast or btc-e. And if they don't have time then we should do something for it. I don't have the contacts so that I could make a thread about emailing them.
You should, Ill get behind that, along with many others im sure .
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 08:04:50 PM

Guys a user here already made a thread about emailing exchanges to accept PXC lets start utilizing that thread. Here it is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215685.0

Start mailing. Lets do the work on our side and let the developers do there work.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 08:35:28 PM

Joerii what time is it in your part of the world?

It's GMT +1 time, John Smiley Amsterdam

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: