Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67169 times)
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

The team is not responding,)) Is really bad. CAVA where are you gone? What's with the project? Or do you have nothing to say to your community?
The team is responding on telegram and you should join telegram, if you have any question then you can ask there and Sonny will be response.
This project is still in undervalue. Telegram group is not famous and not enough members there because Chat room is newly created.
Nebula exchange is not deliver a good job and Team should be negotiate with better exchange. Let's hope we will be see Stash platform soon.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

The team is not responding,)) Is really bad. CAVA where are you gone? What's with the project? Or do you have nothing to say to your community?
How's the team not responding? I'm always here on the daily and our Telegram channel is alive? What do you want us to do for you?

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

stash Token is rapidly gaining popularity!
without any good exchange without any advertising stash getting famous.
when stash block will be release then it will reach on the sky and stash price will be moon.
just waiting for stash blockchain, hope so stash team will drop new updates about project soon.
We've been getting some very good mentions and with our blockchain release rapidly approaching in Q3, a lot of folks have started to tick their calenders in anticipation

Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

They're responding in telegram channel. You should join the telegram channel if you want. I assume you haven't reach them out. What to respond if you're not reaching out?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Flash86

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

Are there any progress on the inodes to share?
If I remember correctly, the last update was a few months ago.
Will inodes be released in q3?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Yes.
Development is on track to see the launch and release of the inodes in Q3

chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

Yes.
great news we are waiting for that moment when inodes development will be complete and we will run own inodes.
we can expect a excellent work from stash team. team hard work will be show in stash software/inodes...
its time to fill up bags with stp and hold till the launch of stash blockchain.. all the best  Wink

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

Yes.
great news we are waiting for that moment when inodes development will be complete and we will run own inodes.
we can expect a excellent work from stash team. team hard work will be show in stash software/inodes...
its time to fill up bags with stp and hold till the launch of stash blockchain.. all the best  Wink

Seriously waiting for iNodes deployment too and mobile staking features. Holding a bag worth 2 nodes now. With the current price, scrounging to make room in my portfolio for two more
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

The team are still going with their plans, they actually aim at bringing something exciting and surprising to our front door. More updates ought to be posted soon
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

team need to announce coın burn ı thınk.
AlexsMO

Activity: 306
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

Support, I remember, was involved in the distribution of your tokens. But it did not work. It is too late?
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

Support, I remember, was involved in the distribution of your tokens. But it did not work. It is too late?
Sorry, could you rephrase that?
What distribution? Pre-ICO? ICO? Bounty? What did not work?

kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

1st off, STASH is a great name for a coin
2nd of all, I'm so fascinated by this project's PROS – decentralization, amazing transaction speed, low fees, privacy, great community, you name it
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

2nd of all, I'm so fascinated by this project's PROS – decentralization, amazing transaction speed, low fees, privacy, great community, you name it

Yes the name sounds nice for the project it is, with its many interesting features. A project one will be glad one join and invested on.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Thanks for the endorsement. We're happy to have you with us

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

Yeah you are absolutely right they chose precise name of this project.
I'm also fascinating by this project, I just like all about STASH project like low fees, privacy and we can run own iNodes by holding 10k STASH.  Smiley
Now we are waiting for STASH Blockchain, they will be launch in Q3. GoOd Luck.  Cool
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

I'm also fascinating by this project, I just like all about STASH project like low fees, privacy and we can run own iNodes by holding 10k STASH.  Smiley
Now we are waiting for STASH Blockchain, they will be launch in Q3. GoOd Luck.  Cool
Just like DASH. I truly support the idea behind STASH. Though really risky on my part, i still believe that it would one time be one of the top coins.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

Just like DASH. I truly support the idea behind STASH. Though really risky on my part, i still believe that it would one time be one of the top coins.

STASH has a good concept but is there any demo or testnet available or only words and no proof of development?
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

STASH has a good concept but is there any demo or testnet available or only words and no proof of development?
We're currently implementing protocols on the testnet and will be updating the community on progress and directions

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Eagerly anticipating that update then. As the date draws never, so does the anticipation
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: