Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

1st off, STASH is a great name for a coin
2nd of all, I'm so fascinated by this project's PROS – decentralization, amazing transaction speed, low fees, privacy, great community, you name it

Yeah you are absolutely right they chose precise name of this project.
I'm also fascinating by this project, I just like all about STASH project like low fees, privacy and we can run own iNodes by holding 10k STASH.  Smiley
Now we are waiting for STASH Blockchain, they will be launch in Q3. GoOd Luck.  Cool
Just like DASH. I truly support the idea behind STASH. Though really risky on my part, i still believe that it would one time be one of the top coins.

STASH has a good concept but is there any demo or testnet available or only words and no proof of development?
We're currently implementing protocols on the testnet and will be updating the community on progress and directions
community very positive and supporting stash token but can you please tell me exact date of blockchain launch.?
then i buy some stash for some profit from stash token and will stash list on bigger exchange or not ? no volume , no coinmarketcap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

1st off, STASH is a great name for a coin
2nd of all, I'm so fascinated by this project's PROS – decentralization, amazing transaction speed, low fees, privacy, great community, you name it

Yeah you are absolutely right they chose precise name of this project.
I'm also fascinating by this project, I just like all about STASH project like low fees, privacy and we can run own iNodes by holding 10k STASH.  Smiley
Now we are waiting for STASH Blockchain, they will be launch in Q3. GoOd Luck.  Cool
Just like DASH. I truly support the idea behind STASH. Though really risky on my part, i still believe that it would one time be one of the top coins.

STASH has a good concept but is there any demo or testnet available or only words and no proof of development?
We're currently implementing protocols on the testnet and will be updating the community on progress and directions
community very positive and supporting stash token but can you please tell me exact date of blockchain launch.?
then i buy some stash for some profit from stash token and will stash list on bigger exchange or not ? no volume , no coinmarketcap.
To properly test and ensure that the blockchain works and performs as it should, we can't be exact about the date unfortunately. However, our schedule still remains on par for Q3 this year

Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

Now we just gotta wait, follow Stash and see how it turns out on Q3 this year.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

i hope they will not delay the blockchain launch.. blockchain will be launch successfully then we will see a huge pump in stash price and value.
now everybody looking for q3 and blockchian will be attract new investors.. team working rapidly on blockchain .. Wink
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

i hope they will not delay the blockchain launch.. blockchain will be launch successfully then we will see a huge pump in stash price and value.
now everybody looking for q3 and blockchian will be attract new investors.. team working rapidly on blockchain .. Wink
INodes will attract crypto players who want to gain income possible. Stash token specification was meant for increasing demand and as a result, a relative price increase.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

I understand that on Q3 it will be a full-fledged launch. I like this project and the plans of the team. And I would like to, often get good news. I hope that the team will share the progress, during the trial runs.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

I understand that on Q3 it will be a full-fledged launch. I like this project and the plans of the team. And I would like to, often get good news. I hope that the team will share the progress, during the trial runs.
Stay tuned!
We'll be sharing some very exciting updates in the coming months!

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

INodes will attract crypto players who want to gain income possible. Stash token specification was meant for increasing demand and as a result, a relative price increase.
Correct!
We've come to realize that the future of crypto is not just for mere speculations, but also for passive income earning. Masternode also improves the health of the network and strengthen its resiliency

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

Wow as we can see the big jump in price of StashPay Token on IDEX exchange. Few hours ago +178% up On IDEX exchange.
Stash community know that Stash Blockchain still underdevelopment and even no launch date fix yet But we know that blockchain will be launch in Q3.
I can expect a huge pump in Stash price after the launch of Stash blockchain. Many Investors will be attract by Stash Blockchain and Stash Features.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

Yes. The community is starting to wake up to what Stash has been cooking

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Wow as we can see the big jump in price of StashPay Token on IDEX exchange. Few hours ago +178% up On IDEX exchange.
Stash community know that Stash Blockchain still underdevelopment and even no launch date fix yet But we know that blockchain will be launch in Q3.
I can expect a huge pump in Stash price after the launch of Stash blockchain. Many Investors will be attract by Stash Blockchain and Stash Features.

It is not very clear on what exactly the price growth is based. If this is a normal pump, then it inevitably gives way to a dump.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:14:29 PM

Not a pump. Have you seen STP being shilled on any channel? Nope!
Someone's accumulating ahead of launch. Probably knows something we don't
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

Yes, now is an excellent price to buy. When net is launched, there will be no such price. It is likely that someone decided to purchase it in advance. And with the growth of news about development, the number of such people will increase.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

Yes, now is an excellent price to buy. When net is launched, there will be no such price. It is likely that someone decided to purchase it in advance. And with the growth of news about development, the number of such people will increase.
Yes. The word is spreading about what we've been doing and how close progress is

Cryptotina

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

Yes. The word is spreading about what we've been doing and how close progress is
Yes with it growing and words spreading fast, it ought to moon soon.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

Q3 is near! I am looking at the development to be like some sort of what OYSTER(PRL) did. Using only a few money from the ICO, they manage to attract wider audiences resulting in a huge price jump.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

Q3 is near! I am looking at the development to be like some sort of what OYSTER(PRL) did. Using only a few money from the ICO, they manage to attract wider audiences resulting in a huge price jump.
If you look at the history of some of the biggest ICO returns, their token sale completely flew under the radar and their development too. Then, suddenly the curtain raises and it's like OMG!
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

I've read the whitepaper and think it's a great idea. We all need a proper way to spend our cryptomoney in daily life. I hope the development policy made by the team is able to make this price can pump and will make all the favors here to be happy. we will see further progress will succeed.

Ugnetiper

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

Hey, guys! I like your business !
Cryptotina

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Hey, guys! I like your business !
Thanks, we're happy to have you join us. Check out the whitepaper, visit the website and join us on Telegram channel.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: