Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:23:27 AM

probably not many who think that trading is fun or a game because trading is very requires seriousness and also require intelligence. trading will be fun when the results get very big.

It depends on the person, because there are some people who are doing Trading just for pastime and even just for fun because they don't know where to spend to their money anymore. Like me, I'm just using some of my money on Trading just for fun, I'm just buying tokens that has potential and hold it and sell it when its price PUMP
Yeah I agree to you that it depend on the person. There are some people who see the trading as fun and games and there are also some persons that see the trading as a serious matter. For me, trading is not a games because we should not see it fun and it is very serious job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:29:01 AM

That depends. If you trade with small sums that will not endanger your financial stability then trading is like fun game. But if you trade big money then it's a serious job that probably reoresents the serious source if income. But no matter what kind of trader you are, big or small, you should always have fun with that otherwise it's time to quit.
Trading can be fun or a game for most of the people because it actually is a better form of using hit and trial techniques to get better profits and success. It is fun for those who have previous knowledge and experience in trading but a game for those who have little intellect of trading.
I think you were right there that it's just a game for those who are new to trading and doesn't even have any idea how to handle things but i think it could be fun if they started to learn the process. The fun will begin if they started to learn the way of the game and it's quite interesting in the long run. Short term or long term traders it is still fun though.  Smiley
Just like game that they want to enjoy maybe some of the trader that make it as a fun and game because they dont want to take more seriously. On my opinion the more you are take it serious if there has a little movement they make some panic so if they take it more enjoyable as this just playing a game i think they dont make some panic of it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:28:09 AM

That depends. If you trade with small sums that will not endanger your financial stability then trading is like fun game. But if you trade big money then it's a serious job that probably reoresents the serious source if income. But no matter what kind of trader you are, big or small, you should always have fun with that otherwise it's time to quit.
Trading can be fun or a game for most of the people because it actually is a better form of using hit and trial techniques to get better profits and success. It is fun for those who have previous knowledge and experience in trading but a game for those who have little intellect of trading.
I think you were right there that it's just a game for those who are new to trading and doesn't even have any idea how to handle things but i think it could be fun if they started to learn the process. The fun will begin if they started to learn the way of the game and it's quite interesting in the long run. Short term or long term traders it is still fun though.  Smiley
Just like game that they want to enjoy maybe some of the trader that make it as a fun and game because they dont want to take more seriously. On my opinion the more you are take it serious if there has a little movement they make some panic so if they take it more enjoyable as this just playing a game i think they dont make some panic of it.
i think trading is not for fun it is a kind of serious business that involves money.if we  take it seriously it is profitable but if you take it as a fun game maybe  it is not.i think we must do it seriously than maming it fun.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:02:59 AM

Somehow, yes. It's fun for me because I like the setup that there is always a new coin that is listed every week/month with cool logos. I feel like I'm collecting awesome coins.
And sometimes these cool logo coins can be melons and with huge premine by the dev who is looking for a few bitcoins and once a few buy orders are placed the dev sell all his premine and people are left with cool logo coins which worth nothing.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

I do not see trading as a fun and a game.
Because trading requires special skills.
Otherwise we could lose.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:43:55 PM

i think trading is not for fun it is a kind of serious business that involves money.if we  take it seriously it is profitable but if you take it as a fun game maybe  it is not.i think we must do it seriously than maming it fun.

Yes trading is not a game. if we do not take this seriously, then there is no value to do trading. We can better gamble with that money we will get at least fun in those games. I don't think what fun people find in gambling. For me, trading is a money making business, not a game.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

Both have their own shortcomings, trading as fun and games can helps you enjoy when trading and you do not have worry or boring about it. Of course your profits maybe lower than when you focus in trading and see it very important.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:15:37 PM

Trading is more serious when there's a lot of money on the line.  Some people have made huge gains with the great increase in values, and doesn't yet click for them how much they have till they cash some of it out to fiat.
A good point to see trading as a serious matter in terms of having goal to earn yet if you are going to deal with trading it could be better if you are going to deal with your own way or rule on transaction. Technically, there is a lot of thing people need to keep in mind in terms of dealing with trading yet if you are going to set is a fun activity you could trade with ease and with out dealing with stress.

Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:57:04 PM

Not yet, because I don't have any ideas and experience about trading, but for now I'am still searching, reading, and exploring about this matter...
I cannot give my full explanation about this because also I don't have any experience about trading. Because Im just planning to enter into it's world. Im still studying and researching everything about it. But as i have red through some forums and as to my opinion to it, trading cannot be considered as fun and games because besides money is involve in it, it's risky and should be taken seriously.

rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

Trading in bitcoin is riskier rather than stock trading ( wall street ) so if you're not ready for lossing, better stop trading at all
But in other side, trading altcoin may provide a profit more than stock trading
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

Trading in bitcoin is riskier rather than stock trading ( wall street ) so if you're not ready for lossing, better stop trading at all
No risk, no gain. Sometimes crypto market extremely volatile, there occurred fluctuation. The crypto will prevail and the markets will survive and bounce back better then before. Just be patient and trust the crypto revolution. Simply enjoy this movement, It's the beginning of good profits.
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:43:01 PM

No risk, no gain. Sometimes crypto market extremely volatile, there occurred fluctuation. The crypto will prevail and the markets will survive and bounce back better then before. Just be patient and trust the crypto revolution. Simply enjoy this movement, It's the beginning of good profits.

Nice speech, commander. Or should I call you the prophet of cryptorevolution?
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:47:47 PM

If you do enjoy on what you are doing you can able to think wisely and if you are cool you can able to make good decisions since you can able to think properly unlike on taking it seriously where comes to a point that you are already making yourself a perfectionist then for sure you will not enjoy trading afterall. We should really cherish the things that we do make involvement.We do enjoy and at the same time we are earning.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:49:12 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 09:21:51 AM by albertvert

Quote from: rivoke link=topic=2125907.msg21765718#msg21765718 fdate=1505235639

Bitcoin is not a risky to take any risks.Its has not have any risk at all. If you inverse in bitcoin means, you are not going to take risk.I am Inverse my money for long.From long the bitcoin will be long lasting.The price of bitcoin now more than the Everything .which I mean is Altcoin.
MrBitter

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

Trading is very serious for me as it can be the main source for income to me, and that doesn't mean it is not fun ,

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:48:59 PM

Trading is very serious for me as it can be the main source for income to me, and that doesn't mean it is not fun ,

Trading gives a hard experience if you take it seriously. Need to be more committed in analysing and investing. This may not be a fun or a game when money is involved. Even it is taken as a entertinment, its looked in seriously to see a profit.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:55:39 PM

Trading gives a hard experience if you take it seriously. Need to be more committed in analysing and investing. This may not be a fun or a game when money is involved. Even it is taken as a entertinment, its looked in seriously to see a profit.
the reality is there and very much someone wants to lose their money, then you can just turn to gambling and get pleasure from it. But trade is quite another matter and for many it is already a way of life. Moreover, trade provides an opportunity to earn very well and if there is a strategy, such users of crypto currency are very much raised financially.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:24:06 PM

probably not many who think that trading is fun or a game because trading is very requires seriousness and also require intelligence. trading will be fun when the results get very big.

It depends on the person, because there are some people who are doing Trading just for pastime and even just for fun because they don't know where to spend to their money anymore. Like me, I'm just using some of my money on Trading just for fun, I'm just buying tokens that has potential and hold it and sell it when its price PUMP
Yeah I agree to you that it depend on the person. There are some people who see the trading as fun and games and there are also some persons that see the trading as a serious matter. For me, trading is not a games because we should not see it fun and it is very serious job.
I will agree to what all you have said. I have hardly seen any single individual who takes this trading as fun and game. I think trading is not at all like that and if someone is taking it like that, then he is doing nothing else but his own loss. You need to be very much serious if you really want to earn a good profit from it.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:37:09 AM

Trading digital coins is same risk with stocks trading, if we have made wrong prediction, desicions investing in digital coins and on stocks trading, we can become an investors hold the digital coins or stocks for long term. The difference between digital coins and stocks is just on the dividen, we will get the dividen due to hold the stocks for couples years from the company but on digital coins, we can not get anything except the digital coins them selves.
gekon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:56:44 AM

Trading seriously is a job , a career . Not funs and games as you see. Cause it's lead to money's problem. Nobody's earning money for fun or nobody's losing money for fun ( except billionaires) . So when things related to money, it becomes a real business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: