Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:36:08 AM

In some way yes, it may be compared with gambling, but I try to diminish this factor and take trading more seriously
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

Yes, of course when you get profit, you will feel happy and funny. How about losing? What is your feeling? Certainly, you will sad. But the game has won and loss. You have to accept and enjoy it.  Cheesy
Everyone as his own point of view but I think otherwise. There is no way that we can treat trading as fun and game. Trading is quite a serious kind of thing and all your earnings are greatly dependent on it. Trading is quite risky in nature and you have to really burn your midnight oil if you actually want to do well in the field of trading. You have to think in a mature way and you need to work hard for making good earnings.

Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:14:58 PM

No, but it does get to be a lot of fun when the money starts hitting. There is nothing like that first big hit, when you turned pretty much nothing into a nice little return. If it wasn't fun at some points you might just do something else, well, not really, lol. But, the fact is that it is something far removed from what would be considered work.
In my opinion, trading as a game uses our money to pay the loss.
Of course, when you see trading as a game, you can not focus and disregard your capital.
It is bad and you should not see it only a game normal, because it is important and your money can lose at here.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:44:46 AM

I really love crypto trading Its like playing guess and win game hehe. In order to get a big chance of winning profit in this crypto trading game  You must know the fundamentals of trsding. Learn chart reading and learn to read the news about your coin.
Enjoying while on trading are maybe good but for some this could not be because they take it more seriously so for me that good idea loving it just like you are playing it is not the way that you are telling that this is just a fun and games but you are tellingbthat you dont have to take more serious it may look so relaxing.
Trading can be considered as a fun factor. All that's required is the importance to it as an sideline earning. If that is possible, automatically we can consider it as fun and enjoy the profit. When it is considered as the mainstream earning we cannot consider it to be fun, because even a small loss affects our living.
But do not let those loss make you feel boring and get more stress, most important you need to keep your mentality always comfortable. So, in my opinion, see trading as a game is not a bad idea for help us decrease our stress.
Even when we lose money we need to be able to remain calm, losing money is bad enough but if you begin to panic then you are going to make everything even worst so your best bet is to take some time to clear your thoughts.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:51:13 AM

No, but it does get to be a lot of fun when the money starts hitting. There is nothing like that first big hit, when you turned pretty much nothing into a nice little return. If it wasn't fun at some points you might just do something else, well, not really, lol. But, the fact is that it is something far removed from what would be considered work.
Of course, when you see trading as a game, you can not focus and disregard your capital.
It is bad and you should not see it only a game normal, because it is important and your money can lose at here.
Nope, don't seriously to take the trade as a game definition. we know the fact that about the trade should be considered as the game changer. A lot of people are making a lot of money through trade their money rather than interested to use the gambling site.
The game makes you funny and happy, and so there is no reason to make you feel not focus and disregard about our capital. That doesn't make sense.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:59:05 AM

Nope, don't seriously to take the trade as a game definition. we know the fact that about the trade should be considered as the game changer. A lot of people are making a lot of money through trade their money rather than interested to use the gambling site.
The game makes you funny and happy, and so there is no reason to make you feel not focus and disregard about our capital. That doesn't make sense.
Not a game but a serious business we are looking on any opportunities that we can have in order to grow our money, with trading I always finding ways to look for any advantages and edge that we can use though I'm enjoying it but I don't find myself treating it only just a game.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:18:02 AM

Yeaa it feel like we are gambling sometimes with the market volatile and move almost randomly.
More than just a fun game , trading gives you a huge responsibility .
I take trading as a legit way to make profit , and that goal for me is not a game at all nor fun.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

Yeaa it feel like we are gambling sometimes with the market volatile and move almost randomly.
I take trading as a legit way to make profit , and that goal for me is not a game at all nor fun.
according to my opinion trading is just like a game and game is for fun because lose and win is a part of game and if you are good player then you can perform well many time so just like that if you have great experience and good technique then you are success trader and you can enjoy your trading like a game.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:57:38 PM

I don't think we should treat trading like a game. If we trade seriously and respectfully, profit will come to us.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:27:49 PM

“One thing very good traders have is insight into themselves.” - Chris Tate

FUN AND GAMES
Recently Louise Bedford and I have been doing the Short Term Trading Magic seminars in a few places and it has been sometime since I did any form of presentation on a semi regular basis. As such it has been interesting to observe people as they work through various trading issues.

One of the things I have noted is that people take trading far too seriously and this is reflected in a form of desperation. Desperation is the antithesis of the state of mind you need to be in to trade effectively.

There is no deny that this is a phase everyone enters at some stage in their career but to be successful you need to move beyond this and begin to treat trading as the game that it is. Once I started treating trading as a game then it became so much easier on the soul and my results reflected this. I even have a t-shirt that says that the fewer fucks I give the more I make.

This is not to say that I am reckless but rather that I am in no way wedded to the outcome of any trade. At its core my life will not change if a trade or even a cluster of trades are winners or losers – they are simply not that important. When compared to real life, trading is nowhere near as important as people think it is.

It is often commented that children are better are learning new things than adults who seem set in their ways. I am not so certain that this is a reflection of any great cognitive superiority or plasticity that the young may have but rather a reflection of their willingness to be both wrong and to play. Young children have no ego therefore the mistakes that their play generate have no impact upon their sense of self-worth. As adults we lose this resilience because we believe that it is somehow catastrophic to our self-image if we do make mistakes.

But in trading your mistakes are your own – no one else can see them so you are insulated from the judgment of others. This isolation gives you the freedom to be wrong but the only thing you have to cope with is your own judgment.

Markets are a wonderful universes for exploration and for play. The presence of micro contracts in various instruments and online trading mean that you experiment very cheaply.

The price of admission to the fun park is much lower than it used to be and the number of rides has gone through the roof. It is a shame that more traders don’t view trading as little more than a theme park where you can play to your heart’s content and during the process of playing you learn much more than you would if you were consumed by seriousness and desperation.

Author: Chris Tate

Article reproduced with kind permission of: http://tradinggame.com.au/

More trading quotes are below:

“To my way of thinking trading is an internal endeavour – there is no external enemy who you can deceive or overpower since markets only exist in the most ephemeral way inside your head. Markets may appear to be physical constructs but they are largely an illusion, trading occurs inside your head where your own perceptions and distortions of reality influence your decision making.” – Chris Tate

“The one thing you shouldn't feel pressured about is trading. If you do feel that way, you probably need to take a step back and reassess. Pressured trade(r)s don't make good trade(r)s.” – Joe Ross

www.tallinex.com wants you to be a successful trader 

Maybe at this stage and yes, but in the future when I start investing in this business, I think it will not be up to jokes and games
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:02:16 PM

I don't think we should treat trading like a game. If we trade seriously and respectfully, profit will come to us.
Yeah , when you treat trading as a game, your assets will be in danger. Losing money and raging will make it become not only fun or games any more.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:04:09 PM

according to my opinion trading is just like a game and game is for fun because lose and win is a part of game and if you are good player then you can perform well many time so just like that if you have great experience and good technique then you are success trader and you can enjoy your trading like a game.
I do not know how one can consider trading as fun and game, trading is a profession, a mean of earning livelihood. I do not think that it will be right to say that trading is a game and fun. Trading is in fact the most oldest and promant way of earning money. people adopt trading as their profession for earning money. i consider trading as one of the most serious profession, which requires a good education and a lot of experience and skill. Without good experience and skill trading can be consider as more risky.
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

How you can even see trading as a fun games ?

x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:03:11 PM

Yes, I think if you like something, you will do it well. Therefore, if you like trading as your game, you will succeed
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

Emotion in trading is not good. If you can control your emotions and make it not to be part of your trading then you will do well. This is the reason I see trading as fun because iI simple follow my trading plans and work through the day business. No stress at all.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:39:03 AM

I do not know how one can consider trading as fun and game, trading is a profession, a mean of earning livelihood. I do not think that it will be right to say that trading is a game and fun. Trading is in fact the most oldest and promant way of earning money. people adopt trading as their profession for earning money. i consider trading as one of the most serious profession, which requires a good education and a lot of experience and skill. Without good experience and skill trading can be consider as more risky.
I can understand your opinion, however, when you trading as a job, this job can make you get more stress than comfortable. Trading is a job, but this job needs you can keep your calm and always comfortable when trading, if you can not do that, you will have wrong decision.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:45:29 AM

Not yet, because I don't have any ideas and experience about trading, but for now I'am still searching, reading, and exploring about this matter...
Are you seriously haven't been trading? Then how do you get the bitcoin
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:41:26 AM

Trading is not fun at all, Its not fun to wait for too long. I sell my bitcoins immediately if there is an emergency that i need to pay something but above that, I usually save my coins and sell it if there is a huge price increase. Trading is a hard job because the market is volatile.

Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:44:19 AM

Trade is more fun for me. I do not risk big money.

hersey27

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

Its seems so fun and interesting way of earning extra income but kind of hard and  takes a lot of effort to gain money.though sooner and sofort .you'll find your self getting used to it..realizing you actually having so much fun wile earning  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: