Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
SomaCommunity

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:43:15 PM

So, what are changes of getting an invitation to get to play with the closed beta?
You can participate in iOS alpha on our website https://soma.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:43:48 PM

Congratulations on the partnership with UTrust Cheesy Just heared about it and have to say, this is an interesting combination. I am looking forward to see in which direction this will go Smiley

Fantastic news! Both companies can benefit from each other, and shows that those teams are both working hard for their products.   That partnership is something great!

SomaCommunity

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

project looks very promising. i hope this goes successful. what total Tokens of supply and whats price of this token?

The total token supply is 60 000 000 SCT, supply for a token sale of this amount is 54 000 000 SCT and the unsold tokens will be burned. 1 ETH = 450 SCT
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:39:06 PM

Congratulations on the partnership with UTrust Cheesy Just heared about it and have to say, this is an interesting combination. I am looking forward to see in which direction this will go Smiley
I was also very excited about that, because I like both projects. What is this partnership exactly about? Where to find any information about the specific details?

Well that's a good question. I just heared it from a friend and checked Somas website, where you can find UTrust now as a partner, but I think they will take UTrust as an payment service into their own platform.

this is great news but i want to know whats benefits of partnership with Utrust?
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:41:19 PM

Fantastic news! Both companies can benefit from each other, and shows that those teams are both working hard for their products.   That partnership is something great!

Hahahah, I mentioned before that if Soma will be accepting Paypal, then why not utrust, so lo and behold, now they will use utrust, I was surprised myself at the development, it was out of the blue and just the same day I made the comment XD.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:43:00 PM

project looks very promising. i hope this goes successful. what total Tokens of supply and whats price of this token?

The total token supply is 60 000 000 SCT, supply for a token sale of this amount is 54 000 000 SCT and the unsold tokens will be burned. 1 ETH = 450 SCT
Finally youre here sir, thanks for clearing the unsold tokens question.  Smiley

Good decision to burn the unsold tokens, it will increase the token price  Grin
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

SOMA & UTRUST. My two favourite ICOs in partnership  Grin

Good news! I hope soma and utrust can make a good collaboration now and forever. If everything goes as expected, I bet both can gain success in the future. But, isn't this cooperation too risky because the two are still in the stage of development? What if one of them failed to continue the project?

We don't know the details of the partnership, so it's difficult to talk about risk. Soma and UTRUST are ICOs. The cooperation of two developing companies should be a good thing.

interesting, keep stay tuned and support this program, it will be something different in crypto sphere, two ICO in partnership

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:03:11 PM

By the way, is this name a reference to the novel "Brave new world" by Aldous Huxley ?
That was the exact same thing I thought after I first heard about this project.
Brave new world is a must read for everybody.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:21:31 PM

congratz, nice to see that you guyz are partnering with the utrust project Smiley

Soma is proud to announce a partnership with Utrust! Utrust is a revolutionary payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with cryptocurrencies while providing a groundbreaking purchase protection mechanism. Soma and Utrust will both benefit by this fruitful partnership and we are excited to begin this collaboration as a long-term union between two innovative concepts. You can read more from Utrust on their website https://utrust.io/

That is awesome news for Soma. Utrust payment system will really fill in some gaps in your platform and you will help each other evolve your projects.
Since most users of Soma will be already familiar with crypto coins, im sure there will be a lot of transactions done in tokens.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:29:42 PM

By the way, is this name a reference to the novel "Brave new world" by Aldous Huxley ?
That was the exact same thing I thought after I first heard about this project.
Brave new world is a must read for everybody.

Or it's just the abbreviation/shortened version of SOcial MArketplace  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:44:33 PM

really, if someone was still not impressed by this news, i cannot help them Smiley

now it is the time to get ready for buying some tokens!

Both companies have a zero working platform and yet to prove that they can deliver on proposed idea, so I don't blame anyone that might be skeptical of the partnership. After all you have two newbie companies going thru an ico with no tangible product. anyway, watching to see how the partnership improves each platform

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:51:39 PM

really, if someone was still not impressed by this news, i cannot help them Smiley

Both companies have a zero working platform and yet to prove that they can deliver on proposed idea, so I don't blame anyone that might be skeptical of the partnership. After all you have two newbie companies going thru an ico with no tangible product. anyway, watching to see how the partnership improves each platform

I agree with you that for now this partnership isn't really productive because both projects are still in their early stages. But as soon as one project becomes a striking success, the other project can benefit from it.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:00:58 PM

I agree with you that for now this partnership isn't really productive because both projects are still in their early stages. But as soon as one project becomes a striking success, the other project can benefit from it.

Even in the early stage this partnership is beneficial. Soma does not have to waste resources on developing a secure payment system. That is now taken care of by UTrust. The benefit is not as big for Utrust, but they now have an additional reason to not screw it up. Because if they do, they are also responsible for Soma's failure.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

Even in the early stage this partnership is beneficial. Soma does not have to waste resources on developing a secure payment system. That is now taken care of by UTrust. The benefit is not as big for Utrust, but they now have an additional reason to not screw it up. Because if they do, they are also responsible for Soma's failure.
Every project was in early stages. There was time when people were saying that Ebay is crap and Facebook is just another overhyped project which won't last more than one year  Smiley
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

Finally youre here sir, thanks for clearing the unsold tokens question.  Smiley

Good decision to burn the unsold tokens, it will increase the token price  Grin

that is good if the token unsold that will be burn. i think this project token will sold out all. because soma project is reputed and also partner with Utrust.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:38:48 PM

For UTRUST, the benefit is that SOMA clients will use UTRUST for payments. This partnership gives them even more benefits than for SOMA. Since the acquisition of a large client base is very important for the payment system. And it's very good that this happens at such an early stage of development.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

For UTRUST, the benefit is that SOMA clients will use UTRUST for payments. This partnership gives them even more benefits than for SOMA. Since the acquisition of a large client base is very important for the payment system. And it's very good that this happens at such an early stage of development.

definitely this. it's a mutually beneficial partnership. both projects stand to gain a lot from this. and investors as well Wink

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:11:37 PM

It's a partnership for the future both. Both projects will benefit from each other because they can do marketing together.

idoycodet

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

It's a partnership for the future both. Both projects will benefit from each other because they can do marketing together.
It's very exciting, both this project will mutually benefit each other for the project in the future !!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:50:26 PM

It's very exciting, both this project will mutually benefit each other for the project in the future !!
this partnership is beneficial for both projects.
Projects are start at the same time - now the joint work will enhance the successful promotion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: