Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

Even in this hard period soma sucess a lot I think, the ico work really well and people seems to be very supportive about the project. Its not so important to extand the ico, i think after the end and when soma will be listed on exchange, I think the value will go up soon.
I see there are some project who extends their ico period, they hope to get moore the funds after hard fork, because usually investor will taking profit from bitcoin by invested their bitcoin to ico project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:55:42 PM

JFYI, here is a Soma video review (in Russian):

Good review. But it will be very difficult to occupy a large market niche. The competition is very high. In Russia, the main competitor is Avito. Perhaps cooperation with UTRUST will give SOMA some advantages, but small.

No. Avito its only desk marketplace. SOma - social networking marketplace (like Pinterest)

SOMA will be interesting only as a market. Social network is already vk. Therefore, it will compete with Avito. And maybe SOMA will not be in Russia. For example, they can force them to transmit user data, their correspondence, information about transactions and payments.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

Even in this hard period soma sucess a lot I think, the ico work really well and people seems to be very supportive about the project. Its not so important to extand the ico, i think after the end and when soma will be listed on exchange, I think the value will go up soon.
I see there are some project who extends their ico period, they hope to get moore the funds after hard fork, because usually investor will taking profit from bitcoin by invested their bitcoin to ico project

I think they should also extend for few days, there is no harm in that. They should see the current situation with fork is not really benefiting them, too many people are now focused on free BTC gold.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:05:25 PM

I think they should also extend for few days, there is no harm in that. They should see the current situation with fork is not really benefiting them, too many people are now focused on free BTC gold.

All the recent forks are hurting the ICO"s for sure. Bad timing & bad luck. Everyone will understand if they extend a bit, but they need to communicate it correctly with current investors.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:09:48 PM

All the recent forks are hurting the ICO"s for sure. Bad timing & bad luck. Everyone will understand if they extend a bit, but they need to communicate it correctly with current investors.

yes simply because otherwise people will have some trust issues
Mystic90

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:14:58 PM

Something else that is a bit weird is that it seems the amount of raised ETH jumped at the beginning of September from 800 to the 14 000 we are now at (can not confirm this because I wasn't following the project from the beginning). Was this when the the angel investor put his money in? That would mean that this angel investor is holding the biggest part of the tokens?

Well we are 3 weeks from 30 september now and that is a long time for an ICO to raise money. Especially if you are a big and popular ICO like SOMA, who also invested a lot of money in marketing. But if you find out anything else, please share your concerns!

maybe the counter wasn't working? ar have you checked the address itself?

Here is the contract address for Soma: https://etherscan.io/address/0x63b992e6246d88f07fc35a056d2c365e6d441a3d
Even though I haven't calculated exactly it seems it doesn't sum up to more than 14 000 ETH.

When you look at that contract address, this is the total balance:
ETH Balance:   658.491575884552163053 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $194,347.20 (@ $295.14/ETH)

That doesnt include all the funds they collected.

They have to have raised more then this. Do they only have 1 address for investments?
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:22:55 PM

However that is the final decision of SOMA devs. I can not understand why do they not keep as old schedule is mid November? Maybe, they scared the price of Bitcoin also continue to raise in that time as today. Because mid November is also the SegWit2x hard fork.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Mystic90

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:30:58 PM

"Soma is launching 60,000,000 SCT, of which 54,000,000 will be sold in the ICO. The remaining 6,000,000 SCT units will be used for growth (marketing and rewards, including presale bonuses). Funds raised in the ICO will be used for marketing and area launches (35%), product and technology development (20%), patents and legal issues (20%), operations (15%), and community rewards (10%). The current presale is limited to 8,000 ETH and 4 weeks, while the ICO will be limited to a minimum of 8,000 ETH and a maximum of 120,000 ETH. Every 1,500 ETH raised in the ICO will be used to expand the Soma marketplace to a new region or state."

So if the ICO did not do very well, does this mean you get more SOMA tokens? Might be a good spot to put some ETH if we can get more tokens for it Cheesy
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:31:43 PM

However that is the final decision of SOMA devs. I can not understand why do they not keep as old schedule is mid November? Maybe, they scared the price of Bitcoin also continue to raise in that time as today. Because mid November is also the SegWit2x hard fork.
Maybe because they're seeing that contibution slowed down by a lot and instead they want to start SOMA asap

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

yes simply because otherwise people will have some trust issues

It will be better after bitcoin gold fork I think people will invest in ICOs after this fork again. But I also think that it would not be a problem if they extend the ICO.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

I don't think to cost of BTC matters here, just that people want to buy it for the fork hoping for a bitcoin cash situation.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:55:11 PM

even eventchain has extended their ico period i think now for the 3rd time Smiley

well october/november is a hard time for altcoins/tokens ><"
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:01:22 PM

But those forks will maybe benefit the futures ICOs and crytocurrencies in general.

I am eager to se how thing will go in November.
dobrota

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:04:03 PM

Prolongation of terms of sale of tokens is not very popular with investors. Like any other change in the terms of the road map.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:16:20 PM

An article about soma and utrust partnership. It is a sponsored one but still, it is good Smiley

https://themerkle.com/utrust-and-soma-partner-up-and-fuse-future-thinking-payments-with-classifieds/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=traffic%20boost&utm_content=extended%20%traffic%boost

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:51:18 PM

even eventchain has extended their ico period i think now for the 3rd time Smiley

Since the China ban, it seems like most of ICOs have trouble hitting their goals which is worrying. I think that is also some sort of psychological barer, that you slow down at the end of the year and wait for a fresh start with investments in January.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:11:54 PM

When will be demo app for android? I see only for IOS on their website, but I have only android...
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

Since the China ban, it seems like most of ICOs have trouble hitting their goals which is worrying. I think that is also some sort of psychological barer, that you slow down at the end of the year and wait for a fresh start with investments in January.
I'm sure that this is only temporary problem and China allows to invest Chinese investors to participate in ICOs Cool
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:18:31 PM

I'm sure that this is only temporary problem and China allows to invest Chinese investors to participate in ICOs Cool

Well more and more regulation is on its way. And I don't think that China had such impact in ICOs. I think that the ICO fever is behind use.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:25:33 PM

Hardfork will be at November 2 or when? Only 5  days left to token sale end...

The Bitcoin gold hard fork is 25 october and the SOMA token sale finishes 26 october.
You can check it on their website: https://soma.co/
I wonder what kind of effect will the hard fork have on the SOMA token sale?

Hmm good question, I'm currently bleeding alts due to that forking thing with bitcoin..
I really hope the money flows back in to the alts as I almost have no BTC.

The effect on the token sale .. well it could be that the last day a lot of people will invest due that they received the Bitcoin Gold. Time wil tell Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: