Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:40:41 PM

Moreover, if a marketcap is too high at the beginning, the potential growth of the investments is limited.

This is very true.

Sometimes devs can't stop their greed and it makes investors lose.

If you have a good project you will probably get tons of money but if you don't put a max cap for it, only you will win and investors won't.

That's exactly true. Cindicator is a good example for a low hard cap. It was just 15M $ I think it will increase in value very much if it is on exchanges.

I don't know why everyone always look for big exchanges. I have seen many projects that have been listed on little exchanges for long time and price was rising continously.. It is all about project development. Even if they start from little exchange but they will work hard, i'm sure that sooner or later price will jump high.. even with little volume.
I didn't say that it must be a big exchange at the beginning. If it's a good project it could also boost on etherdelta.

If a project is good, is good. If a project sucks, is going to have 10 btc volume even on bittrex or poloniex. And I don't think etherdelta is bad, at least you're trusting a smart contract there, not a third party
If you use Meta Mask it's also much securer than it is if you use it with your MEW private key.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

Moreover, if a marketcap is too high at the beginning, the potential growth of the investments is limited.

This is very true.

Sometimes devs can't stop their greed and it makes investors lose.

If you have a good project you will probably get tons of money but if you don't put a max cap for it, only you will win and investors won't.

That's exactly true. Cindicator is a good example for a low hard cap. It was just 15M $ I think it will increase in value very much if it is on exchanges.

I don't know why everyone always look for big exchanges. I have seen many projects that have been listed on little exchanges for long time and price was rising continously.. It is all about project development. Even if they start from little exchange but they will work hard, i'm sure that sooner or later price will jump high.. even with little volume.
I didn't say that it must be a big exchange at the beginning. If it's a good project it could also boost on etherdelta.

If a project is good, is good. If a project sucks, is going to have 10 btc volume even on bittrex or poloniex. And I don't think etherdelta is bad, at least you're trusting a smart contract there, not a third party
Ehter Delta isn't that bad (but it isn't good either). Anyway I'm sure that SOMA will be listed at many well known exchanges  Wink
in due course there will be good exchanges. SOMA team now will focus on the work of the platform, launch it. with the good news will be the top exchanges!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:06:59 PM

I think soma wlll je listed on many exchange, it will be a big project and will easily be listed on major exchange. The value of soma will be very high I think, the ico will raise a lot of money with the actual visibility and the demo !
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:12:52 PM

I think soma wlll je listed on many exchange, it will be a big project and will easily be listed on major exchange. The value of soma will be very high I think, the ico will raise a lot of money with the actual visibility and the demo !

After the latest updates and partnerships, I see a lot of potential for a Top 15 or Top 10 who knows. a great place to apply for investments, I hope to see you listed soon and the best, given the work we see will not be difficult, I wish luck to those who are astute in this opportunity
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:25:59 PM

Cant wait to hear some new news about SOMA.
It would be nice if they post some updates about the project here Smiley

I'm so curious how things are evolving.
Little news is also news Wink
abakr

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:31:31 PM

This project benefits from a small number of coins. 60 million for our time is a rarity in ico
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:57:53 PM

This project benefits from a small number of coins. 60 million for our time is a rarity in ico

imho the number of coins doesn't really matter that much, since coins are usually also divisible by fractions of coins. What's more important to the medium and long term price of the coin is the inflation rate.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:11:18 PM

The number of coins isn't so important as the real cap of the project. If earlier there were real cap and projects were growing in price, then now everyone wants to immediately earn money before creating a project.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:12:39 PM

ED is ok for 2 days, SOMA must have a partnership with an exchange for after there ICO.
A fast listed project right after ICO will give you investors who were just to late, if it takes to long those investors will be to another project or forgot about it. Exchanges are very important and I dont think ED is that one.

The problem with Etherdela is, that most people just don't like to trade on it so a different exchange would be nice. But I also think, it doesn't need to be Bittrex or Polo to become successful.

Etherdelta will remain the favorite place for some people because most token will be available to trade at that place. No need to wait for a longer time for a new token to be listed on etherdelta. Btw, 14k eth has been collected during this crowdsale. Still plenty of time to participate. Don't miss it!
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:14:49 PM

After the latest updates and partnerships, I see a lot of potential for a Top 15 or Top 10 who knows. a great place to apply for investments, I hope to see you listed soon and the best, given the work we see will not be difficult, I wish luck to those who are astute in this opportunity
TOP 15 at whole cryptocurrencies market cap? Beautiful dreams but almost impossible to achieve. I would say that top 50 is more than possible  Wink
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:59:12 PM

TOP 15 at whole cryptocurrencies market cap? Beautiful dreams but almost impossible to achieve. I would say that top 50 is more than possible  Wink
It sounds ridiculous, in the top 100 hit is a huge success. There are already thousands of successful projects on the market. Of course I wish great success to the team.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:26:38 PM

The number of coins isn't so important as the real cap of the project. If earlier there were real cap and projects were growing in price, then now everyone wants to immediately earn money before creating a project.
Yes, capitalization is of course the main thing.
there maybe psychological aspect - when you see the cost of one coin from +1dollar - it inspires respect
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:58:07 PM

When/if a team delivers on a proposed platform, Token amount becomes an afterthought.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:14:20 AM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

I thought it over and found a way to solve it.

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

I will gladly accept a commission for this invention Grin

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:14:01 AM

Making unrealistic expectation only make you disappointed. Soma is a good project but getting top 10-15 with hard cap funded, probably means 10x profit. It is not easily achievable. Just wait, if it is really good, one day it is possible. But not likely in short term.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:17:03 AM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

yes there people can hold soma token or if they want trade with soma also can trade. i think soma token is valuable so we should hold for bright future.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:25:27 AM

yes there people can hold soma token or if they want trade with soma also can trade. i think soma token is valuable so we should hold for bright future.

Some will get value when the platform is live and more people use the service, before that it will be speculative, and it won't grow much further ICO price, or perhaps it will go below ICO price for a little, that is normal with this kind of project that take time to get the product out, look at PayPie, a big project with a lot of disruptive potentials that sold out in 6 hours, is selling at ICO price and sometimes in less, their product won't be out until q2 2018 in its basic form, and completely functional until Jan 2019, only then its price will increase very high, the same will happen to SOMA, so you will have to hold at least 1 month after product launch.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:42:50 AM

Some will get value when the platform is live and more people use the service, before that it will be speculative, and it won't grow much further ICO price, or perhaps it will go below ICO price for a little, that is normal with this kind of project that take time to get the product out, look at PayPie, a big project with a lot of disruptive potentials that sold out in 6 hours, is selling at ICO price and sometimes in less, their product won't be out until q2 2018 in its basic form, and completely functional until Jan 2019, only then its price will increase very high, the same will happen to SOMA, so you will have to hold at least 1 month after product launch.

like most projects the Soma token is a promise of future gains. you will have to hold for a long time if you want to see big profits.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:04:27 AM

ED is ok for 2 days, SOMA must have a partnership with an exchange for after there ICO.
A fast listed project right after ICO will give you investors who were just to late, if it takes to long those investors will be to another project or forgot about it. Exchanges are very important and I dont think ED is that one.

The problem with Etherdela is, that most people just don't like to trade on it so a different exchange would be nice. But I also think, it doesn't need to be Bittrex or Polo to become successful.

Etherdelta will remain the favorite place for some people because most token will be available to trade at that place. No need to wait for a longer time for a new token to be listed on etherdelta. Btw, 14k eth has been collected during this crowdsale. Still plenty of time to participate. Don't miss it!

I am growing to like Etherdelta too but i have to admit that i understand why some people rather not use it. It's hard to compare to traditional exchanges. But just not being able to cancel orders manually is kinda annoying.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:09:07 AM

There is always potential for any alt to breach top 50, 15 and even 10, especially if you take into account the high numbers of tokens in circulation. If a huge whale decides one day to just raise the buy order from <1 cent to even 1 dollar, then you multiply the supply by x100 and you have it boosted so high. That is the problem with looking at these alts. So much metrics to look into and analyze. Top 50? Even top 100 is an achievement for Soma.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: