Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:04:34 PM

just wondering if i should request the alpha for ios - anybody don that so far?

i have, the new version came out today!

How is it working? give us some infos please Cheesy I haven't applied yet, but I am thinking about it Smiley

There is just the IOS alpha that is available for the moment  ?

yep, that's what people are saying , but haven't seen anyone giving feedback on it.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:34:33 PM

I asked a question while back but I do not think it was answered.

Has anyone found what benefits token buyers get out of holding the tokens?
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:36:10 PM

How is it working? give us some infos please Cheesy I haven't applied yet, but I am thinking about it Smiley

yep, that's what people are saying , but haven't seen anyone giving feedback on it.
Exactly, I would love to test SOMA app, but I don't have iOS system. I'm definitely looking forward to android release  Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

When will be ready Android app? Im waiting for android version, because I dont have iphone (
it would be nice that SOMA will make some raffle, where the prize - 1 iPhone, for those who have android and don't have iphone  Cheesy
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:55:40 PM

Quite limited, android is way more used.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:07:11 PM

hi everyone, we released our new Alpha today, you will be able to request the iOS Alpha via our website  (https://soma.co/) . Existing users can just upgrade it directly in TestFlight. Thank you for your support!

Is there any date set for android alpha? Or we will see when it is ready to go?

You will make me buy an iphone Smiley

Ios is a little bit easier to code so is natural that they release the alpha there, now the ones with Android will have to be patient, we will have an alpha soon enough, meanwhile, some people with Ios could do a review to show us how is the app doing Cheesy.
I can not wait no more,i'm impatient to try/test an alpha version for android,i hope they release one soon...
Heimer

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:08:31 PM

Yep, android has significantly bigger user base than iOS, especially outside of US territory. I'm hoping that they will release android version soon  Smiley
toolucky98

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:41:23 PM

Yep, android has significantly bigger user base than iOS, especially outside of US territory. I'm hoping that they will release android version soon  Smiley
Yep, android users are much more than iphone users in my country.
Everyone knows how bad the iphone development has been recently.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:56:10 PM

The worth of the tokens will decrease if more people use this.
Although I don't think this is planned as an investment so you don't need to get additional bonuses out of holding the tokens.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:57:43 PM

Yep, android users are much more than iphone users in my country.
Everyone knows how bad the iphone development has been recently.

They know how important an android alpha is to give the most of the people out there a chance to test their product and I am pretty sure they are already working on one.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:58:40 PM

Im a bit curious about their alpha, can the team please do a SOMA walkthrough on the app for us who dont have an Iphone. thanks Smiley
toolucky98

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

Although I don't think this is planned as an investment so you don't need to get additional bonuses out of holding the tokens.
"While Soma enables the use of multiple cryptographic currencies on its platform - There is a strong support for the use of SCT as a payment since it is incentivized by removing transaction costs from the transactions made in SCT."

Maybe essentially this is a utility token and not an invesment token, so they wont give you any special benefit for holding the tokens.
Vera Nov

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

hello dev, i want to ask to you about your project, i still confused about your project, especially in token information, i look there is no
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:24:50 PM

Im a bit curious about their alpha, can the team please do a SOMA walkthrough on the app for us who dont have an Iphone. thanks Smiley

Cheesy same here!
Very curious about the app but dont have an iphone. They should make a walkthrough video and putt it on there youtube channel. Is there anyone who has tried the app on there iphone?

Thanks!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:34:54 PM

There are already other requests from users here and sternos with the same theme, I believe in the work of the team that has already shown to work hard. I will also be waiting for the test on other platforms or online for a better evaluation. But first of all I know that it is an excellent excellent investment project
Rigorous

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:35:25 PM

"While Soma enables the use of multiple cryptographic currencies on its platform - There is a strong support for the use of SCT as a payment since it is incentivized by removing transaction costs from the transactions made in SCT."

Maybe essentially this is a utility token and not an invesment token, so they wont give you any special benefit for holding the tokens.

Wait what? Then why would people want to participate in the ICO at all? Is Soma some kind of philanthropic project?
Heimer

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:24:09 PM

Cheesy same here!
Very curious about the app but dont have an iphone. They should make a walkthrough video and putt it on there youtube channel. Is there anyone who has tried the app on there iphone?

Thanks!
Good idea my friend. I hope that someone will make video with footage of this app
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:39:53 PM

Cheesy same here!

Thanks!
I think eventually will be on android, they need an programmer with skills of adaptive develop, now it solves the problem of different operating system in smartphones. Anyway I think SOMA will find an excellent solution
Rigorous

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:59:34 PM

Wait what? Then why would people want to participate in the ICO at all? Is Soma some kind of philanthropic project?

To be able to answer that question I think we first need to know what exactly Soma's business model is. Has anyone found a description of it?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:42:18 PM

Cheesy same here!

Thanks!
Good idea my friend. I hope that someone will make video with footage of this app

i could make a video if i could get more times this weekend <.<" all those new eCryptos Airdrops are killing me Smiley

a video would be much better to put everthing together, how this will work Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: