Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:11:22 AM

ICO specs
Soma Community Tokens will have a maximum of 60,000,000 units. We are launching
60,000,000 SCT in ICO, of which 54,000,000 are sold at ICO. The last 6,000,000 SCT units
will be used for growing, marketing and rewarding active participants of ICO campaign.
Funds are managed by Soma. Note that the pre sale bonuses are paid out of this
(6,000,000 SCT) fund.
As for the ICO round - the funds will be utilized as follows:

35% Marketing and area launches
20% Product development and technology
20% Legal issues and patents
10% Community reward
15% Operational team

The maximum target is 120,000 ETH.

Our technical white paper will be soon released!
exchange?
1 ETH =? SCT
How and where should I join ICO?

I think you can test it by sending 1 eth and see how much you get  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:32:01 AM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

I thought it over and found a way to solve it.

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

I will gladly accept a commission for this invention Grin

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

Well, you can still use the token to buy something on the platform with the gains you have made, i think one thing doesn't necessarily exclude the other.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:49:11 AM

It looks like a quality project. Now, when they do ICO, they are paying strict attention to the presentation which is gorgeous. It would be useful to examine the Soma project a little closer.
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:06:07 AM

I didn't say that it must be a big exchange at the beginning. If it's a good project it could also boost on etherdelta.

ED is ok for 2 days, SOMA must have a partnership with an exchange for after there ICO.
A fast listed project right after ICO will give you investors who were just to late, if it takes to long those investors will be to another project or forgot about it. Exchanges are very important and I dont think ED is that one.

The problem with Etherdela is, that most people just don't like to trade on it so a different exchange would be nice. But I also think, it doesn't need to be Bittrex or Polo to become successful.

Etherdelta will remain the favorite place for some people because most token will be available to trade at that place. No need to wait for a longer time for a new token to be listed on etherdelta. Btw, 14k eth has been collected during this crowdsale. Still plenty of time to participate. Don't miss it!

I am growing to like Etherdelta too but i have to admit that i understand why some people rather not use it. It's hard to compare to traditional exchanges. But just not being able to cancel orders manually is kinda annoying.

The cancel order thing is because the sell is a smart contract. You cant cancel the smart contract (as i understand it). However annoying this is, its a good thing for ETH based tokens that the smart contracts cant be cancelled. Imagine bigger use cases for smart contract like selling a house, you dont want to be able to cancel that contract for no reason right?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:35:27 AM

I didn't say that it must be a big exchange at the beginning. If it's a good project it could also boost on etherdelta.

ED is ok for 2 days, SOMA must have a partnership with an exchange for after there ICO.
A fast listed project right after ICO will give you investors who were just to late, if it takes to long those investors will be to another project or forgot about it. Exchanges are very important and I dont think ED is that one.

The problem with Etherdela is, that most people just don't like to trade on it so a different exchange would be nice. But I also think, it doesn't need to be Bittrex or Polo to become successful.

Etherdelta will remain the favorite place for some people because most token will be available to trade at that place. No need to wait for a longer time for a new token to be listed on etherdelta. Btw, 14k eth has been collected during this crowdsale. Still plenty of time to participate. Don't miss it!

I am growing to like Etherdelta too but i have to admit that i understand why some people rather not use it. It's hard to compare to traditional exchanges. But just not being able to cancel orders manually is kinda annoying.

The cancel order thing is because the sell is a smart contract. You cant cancel the smart contract (as i understand it). However annoying this is, its a good thing for ETH based tokens that the smart contracts cant be cancelled. Imagine bigger use cases for smart contract like selling a house, you dont want to be able to cancel that contract for no reason right?

The house contract is a very good example but what about an escrow like contract ? three persons
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:42:57 AM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

Well, you can still use the token to buy something on the platform with the gains you have made, i think one thing doesn't necessarily exclude the other.

I think if the token grows in value, there are multiple options. You can trade it for physical goods in the soma platform or you will be able to trade it on exchanges.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:46:34 AM

I think this is a good project. Impatient with this project, is there any information how much ETH can be achieved? Is there still time to join ICO?

great
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:10:49 AM

I think soma wlll je listed on many exchange, it will be a big project and will easily be listed on major exchange. The value of soma will be very high I think, the ico will raise a lot of money with the actual visibility and the demo !

After the latest updates and partnerships, I see a lot of potential for a Top 15 or Top 10 who knows. a great place to apply for investments, I hope to see you listed soon and the best, given the work we see will not be difficult, I wish luck to those who are astute in this opportunity
TOP 15 at whole cryptocurrencies market cap? Beautiful dreams but almost impossible to achieve. I would say that top 50 is more than possible  Wink
i think TOP 15 is possible,but my realistic prevision is TOP 30 at least at the beginning,in long time everithing is possible...
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:13:27 AM

I think if the token grows in value, there are multiple options. You can trade it for physical goods in the soma platform or you will be able to trade it on exchanges.

You are all talking about what happens IF the SCT token grows up in value but the initial question HOW that could happen is still not answered. And that's an important question for everyone who plans to invest in the ICO. Hopefully someone of the team can clearify.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

This project benefits from a small number of coins. 60 million for our time is a rarity in ico
The number of coins isn't so important as the real cap of the project. If earlier there were real cap and projects were growing in price, then now everyone wants to immediately earn money before creating a project.

I'd say that the number of coins is also important, they should be affordable, not too high and not too low in value (in pre-ICO stage).

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:32:06 AM

for those who wait for my new review sonce the facebook connection is working now stay tunded please i couldnt manage to do it yet but today at around 8pm (MEZ) i will upload some more screenshots
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:32:41 AM

This project benefits from a small number of coins. 60 million for our time is a rarity in ico
The number of coins isn't so important as the real cap of the project. If earlier there were real cap and projects were growing in price, then now everyone wants to immediately earn money before creating a project.

I'd say that the number of coins is also important, they should be affordable, not too high and not too low in value (in pre-ICO stage).

12 weeks left to buy SCT. And they really are offering 3 draw prizes of 5000 SCT??
Is this information right?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:36:49 AM

I think without big money developing ll be more slowly. But they ll make this project in anyway.
I'm sure that SOMA will raise enough tokens to start developing this platform. They've got almost working iOS app  Smiley

They dont need much money for developing app, I think. Much money they need to adversiting this app.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:38:42 AM

12 weeks left to buy SCT. And they really are offering 3 draw prizes of 5000 SCT??
Is this information right?

Well the ICO will be over in a bit more than 2 weeks on the 26th of October. And yes with every 1 ETH you contribute you get a stake for a chance to win 5000 SCT.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:11:08 AM

Well the number of coins is irrelevant, what is relevant is the token price and the number in circulation which make the market capitalization.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:19:55 AM

for those who wait for my new review sonce the facebook connection is working now stay tunded please i couldnt manage to do it yet but today at around 8pm (MEZ) i will upload some more screenshots

Thanks for the info. Would be cool if they would also put in a stand alone login now in the current version.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:35:05 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 01:02:32 PM by haxllega

I think a pre ICO price with 1 ETH for 5000 soma would be the best but I also think that these numbers are not that important.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

Great work alphashotgun for doing this.
A lot of people are waiting for more screenshots about this project because not all have iOS Smiley

Thanks for your time!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:55:53 AM

thank you always appreciated to have a little more info in hand. If there is anything that didn't come up yet in here or anything exciting please let us know.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:57:37 AM

Ye exactly that! It may even encourage investors to spend their gains on the platform. That is if they find suitable products listed on the marketplace. But getting thousands of products and users on the platform, and reaching diverse selection of goods will take time.

Rome wasn't built in one day

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: