Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
falmeida

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:19:01 AM

I find that the partnership and collaboration between Soma and Utrust is magnificent, this arrangement is complementary for both platforms, the people who invest in both projects will really see what happens when a whole system is powered by an ecosystem. This leaves us see very good augurs for the continuation.

indee these are great news both great projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:26:57 AM

Quote from the article : "In terms of competitors, we believe that Soma has the potential of being a disruptor across multiple dimensions, both on the traditional classifieds space, as well as marketplaces at large. For example, traditional classifieds players still operate under the same business rules as they have for the last 15 years. They are struggling to embrace new and innovative technologies and despite their massive budgets, they have yet to truly evolve their business models and are pretty much attempting to adapt a “one-size-fits-all” approach across the globe."

Pretty confident words by the SOMA devs, lets see if they can make it happen

Devs really believe in there project and they sould.
When they are convienced that it will work then the chance of its succeeding is more likely because they just dont give up.

SOMA is a strong project with great potential.
They already raised a lot so devs will make this huge together with the community.

I think that SOMA shows how confidence they are about their project, thats good for their reputation. Hopefully they will raise enough money for their platform. Thanx for the link to the article.

Project is good for sure, my only doubt is about the future value of SCT tokens amd how they will be used. But I explained what I think many times and I'n not write it one more time

the more successful the project is, the higher the value of the token. in that case everyone will want a piece of the action.
A problem is that nearly all last ICOs were traded on exchanges under ICO price I don't understand these guys participating in an ICO and immediately after the ICO they sell their coins.
That's a common thing for a project that reached their hardcap or maybe nearly reached it.
It happens because of the Bounty Hunter.
It can just be the bounty hunter, because they have not invested anything beside time for this. Otherwise people would be insane to sell under ICO price Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:34:09 AM

Something I learned today.
Saw on Telegram that SOMA had an angel investor before the ICO started!

An angel investor of $6M!! That is just huge!
Someone really believes in this start-up! Knowing that this project already got a 6M USD funding, it blows my mind Cheesy

This is great news! Smiley

hm.. I seen on their site, that 6 mln tokens sold now. But this is lees that 6 mln $
Or this counter for crowdsale only?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:42:09 AM

I find that the partnership and collaboration between Soma and Utrust is magnificent, this arrangement is complementary for both platforms, the people who invest in both projects will really see what happens when a whole system is powered by an ecosystem. This leaves us see very good augurs for the continuation.

indee these are great news both great projects

It was a little while ago, they have something in common, the protection of funds of their users so they could work together, besides, Soma will support Paypal, why not utrust if they are similar, utrust is for cryptos, so using it would be good for business Cheesy.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:02:47 AM

Someone really believes in this start-up! Knowing that this project already got a 6M USD funding, it blows my mind Cheesy

hm.. I seen on their site, that 6 mln tokens sold now. But this is lees that 6 mln $

yes that is counter for crowdsale and now 6427034 SCT soldout. crowdsale progress is going very efficiently fast. i am also part of this crowdsale.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:02:51 AM

Quote from the article : "In terms of competitors, we believe that Soma has the potential of being a disruptor across multiple dimensions, both on the traditional classifieds space, as well as marketplaces at large. For example, traditional classifieds players still operate under the same business rules as they have for the last 15 years. They are struggling to embrace new and innovative technologies and despite their massive budgets, they have yet to truly evolve their business models and are pretty much attempting to adapt a “one-size-fits-all” approach across the globe."

When they are convienced that it will work then the chance of its succeeding is more likely because they just dont give up.

They already raised a lot so devs will make this huge together with the community.

I think that SOMA shows how confidence they are about their project, thats good for their reputation. Hopefully they will raise enough money for their platform. Thanx for the link to the article.

Project is good for sure, my only doubt is about the future value of SCT tokens amd how they will be used. But I explained what I think many times and I'n not write it one more time

the more successful the project is, the higher the value of the token. in that case everyone will want a piece of the action.
A problem is that nearly all last ICOs were traded on exchanges under ICO price I don't understand these guys participating in an ICO and immediately after the ICO they sell their coins.
That's a common thing for a project that reached their hardcap or maybe nearly reached it.
It can just be the bounty hunter, because they have not invested anything beside time for this. Otherwise people would be insane to sell under ICO price Cheesy
Crypto markets are very weird and illogical but yes, this could be some bounty hunter
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:04:45 AM

When thdere is underselling post ico could be also due to the token allocated to the advisors or other people who helped out the project and get paid in tokens
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

Crypto markets are very weird and illogical but yes, this could be some bounty hunter
Nope, you must to know there are not much bounty campaign distribute for bounty hunter at first time.
Most of the project are have a price higher than ICO price or near this price after listed on exchange, but the reason make some people want to sell their token because they have strategy to buy back.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

Good progress in sales. Such dynamics, says that about 10 million dollars can be collected by the end of the sale.

Yes, it is looking like that way.

If my calculations right they already funded more than 5 million USD. No one wants to miss this unique project.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:27:44 AM

Good progress in sales. Such dynamics, says that about 10 million dollars can be collected by the end of the sale.

If my calculations right they already funded more than 5 million USD. No one wants to miss this unique project.

Wow crazy amount of money collected just to build a platform! How did you calculate that Levyashin?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:29:54 AM

Not all bounty hunters i know sells at peak.. also most investors sells half during peak..
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:36:25 AM

Thats actually a great deal for any ICO to have at the start. It will be a great community and people would be really interested in the idea of it. Waiting for the platform to enter Android now.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:46:44 AM

Is there any link to an article about this that is more reliable then a telegram message? An angel investor that put in 6m is pretty good, usually angel
investors have very good buseniss knowledge so getting money from them is already a good sign for SOMA
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:55:31 AM

Thats actually a great deal for any ICO to have at the start. It will be a great community and people would be really interested in the idea of it. Waiting for the platform to enter Android now.

finally! have the dev's put out a videos demonstration yet?

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:00:12 AM

Is there any link to an article about this that is more reliable then a telegram message? An angel investor that put in 6m is pretty good, usually angel
investors have very good buseniss knowledge so getting money from them is already a good sign for SOMA

well, i asked this some posts before. does anyone have the name of those angel investors for me to look into this Smiley

i really would like to know, who they are...
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:35:18 AM

well, i asked this some posts before. does anyone have the name of those angel investors for me to look into this Smiley

Yea i second that I would also like to know the validity of this statement, that would be freaking awesome if it was true for sure! Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:44:49 AM

So, they had tokens sale for "angel investors" before? Which price was for this investors?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:45:33 AM

If it is true probably they are not showing it on ico page. But an official statement would be good about it.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:21:48 AM

Wow crazy amount of money collected just to build a platform! How did you calculate that Levyashin?

this is insane for a plattform! ive seen real estate projects here on bitcointalk which collected only 10M
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:32:43 AM

When thdere is underselling post ico could be also due to the token allocated to the advisors or other people who helped out the project and get paid in tokens

I dont think advisor would dump the coin after ICO since they are a part of the team. They probably wouldnt join in if they didnt believe in the success of the project.
I am sure its mostly bounty hunters that are responsible for after ICO dumps.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: