Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:51:28 AM

Is this similar to theViralExchange? You earn viral points for executing actions on socials (like, rt, etc...) and you can you use those points to put your page in or you can exchange them for the blitz currency

No, it does not. This is more like a social network with the ability to trade within the network. Where goods have a sales history. Also, the possibility of payments in the crypto currency is added here.

I see, it's like a marketplace forum, like we see in a lot of forums, but it's kind of regulated (PayPal has buyer protection and UTrust will have buyer protection) and also people can earn SOMA tokens buy promoting other products or perform social actions. Is that right?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

Is this similar to theViralExchange? You earn viral points for executing actions on socials (like, rt, etc...) and you can you use those points to put your page in or you can exchange them for the blitz currency

No, as I understand, this is sosial network like Pinterest. You can like your favourite images and buy. But may be Im wrong...
I want to test andriod app asap  Embarrassed
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:21:02 PM

I can't believe everyone here is using android. Ok, my guess was android more common in here than ios. But i wasn't expecting this kind of difference.

Or there is some who already tested and keeping his thoughts to himself.

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:54:02 PM

We see a very careful approach to the organization of the company. I hope there will be a good project with stable development.
magisterr

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

I can't believe everyone here is using android. Ok, my guess was android more common in here than ios. But i wasn't expecting this kind of difference.

Or there is some who already tested and keeping his thoughts to himself.

Im agree. No one here dont have Iphone? Can you share your impressions from their apps?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

Im a bit curious about their alpha, can the team please do a SOMA walkthrough on the app for us who dont have an Iphone. thanks Smiley

We'll have to wait for some feedbacks from iPhones users.

Hope there will be enough to really test the application.

I dont know why they are waiting with android version. I know they said for now they will present just iOS one but i think they should invest some time to release a version for everyone else also. It will boost the ICO investments for sure.

Same here, more people are owning an Android phone.
It will be released and I really hope it will be fast because I'm very curious.

Is there anyone with an iOS who has tested this?

the dev's really need to get on this and have a video presentation up of this alpha. it's good for promoting the project.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:47:43 PM

Anyone knows about the potential competitors of this project ?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:16:48 PM

i have not seen any yet. SOMA is different in nature that is why sale is steady. Decentralize ebay or marketplace

magisterr

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:17:50 PM

I dont know anyone yet. I mean on blockchain and with crypto.
Only Pinterest  Grin But this is another story...
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:50:20 PM

Im a bit curious about their alpha, can the team please do a SOMA walkthrough on the app for us who dont have an Iphone. thanks Smiley

I dont know why they are waiting with android version. I know they said for now they will present just iOS one but i think they should invest some time to release a version for everyone else also. It will boost the ICO investments for sure.

Nobody posted yet about testing alpha.

I think in crypto community android is more common than iOS. I hope they release the alpha for android soon.

wait a little Wink yesterday i wrote that i will request the alpha today - so i do. but i just woke up so give me a little time Wink

Kindly give us feedback as I cannot test the Alpha version on my broken Iphone. Smiley

ALRIGHT! I just requested the Alpha for IOS ill keep you guys in touch - but im not quite sure how this works. didi that for the first time. the wanted my apple id so i gave it to them. and what comes next? is anybody experienced in that?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:00:26 PM

Maybe alpha testers agreed to a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) ? If not, we will se a youtube video in the next few days I guess (by someone like Mike B for example, or Ian Balina)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:32:21 PM

I think in crypto community android is more common than iOS. I hope they release the alpha for android soon.

wait a little Wink yesterday i wrote that i will request the alpha today - so i do. but i just woke up so give me a little time Wink

Kindly give us feedback as I cannot test the Alpha version on my broken Iphone. Smiley

ALRIGHT! I just requested the Alpha for IOS ill keep you guys in touch - but im not quite sure how this works. didi that for the first time. the wanted my apple id so i gave it to them. and what comes next? is anybody experienced in that?

I think you will get a code for "Testflight" to install the app then. After this, you can try it, also update if there are updates.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:25:25 PM

I think you will get a code for "Testflight" to install the app then. After this, you can try it, also update if there are updates.

just checked my emails - nothing in there - maybe this wont happen automaticly. or maybe it correlates with my newbie status. hope i dont geht no testflight due to my activity here on this board
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:37:29 PM

We are a lot who want to test the alpha, it will be very interesting. With the return of the alpha, investors will be very glad to see and understand how soma will work. A very good argument for the sucess of the project.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

the dev's really need to get on this and have a video presentation up of this alpha. it's good for promoting the project.
probably while there is no presentation because it is necessary to recheck everything before launching, to eliminate all bugs and so on.
I think this is the right decision
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:12:22 PM

probably while there is no presentation because it is necessary to recheck everything before launching, to eliminate all bugs and so on.

But its already the second version of alpha so i would think they already fixed most of the bugs. It doesnt really take much time to take a video of your phone and scroll trough the platform just to give us a sense how the graphic interface looks.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:48:33 PM

But its already the second version of alpha so i would think they already fixed most of the bugs. It doesnt really take much time to take a video of your phone and scroll trough the platform just to give us a sense how the graphic interface looks.
I'm hoping that one of people here has iPhone and that he can give us a little walkaround of SOMA platform  Wink
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:53:12 PM

We are a lot who want to test the alpha, it will be very interesting. With the return of the alpha, investors will be very glad to see and understand how soma will work. A very good argument for the sucess of the project.

Indeed! A working alpha version is very important.
Investors will install it for testing, when they like it they will invest in this product.

Its not only an idea but a working alpha will give a lot of trust to the community.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:57:18 PM

Soma is a platform that will be great for sellers but also for buyers. For exemple thanks to the social network buyers will be able more than ever to create customer loyalty which is a very important point in any business.

yes also soma will accept many payment methods like bitcoin ether and litecoin and Utrust payment etc. i think this project gonna on top. i am so excited because i am part of this project. me and my friend already in invested on Soma project.

What are the products that you can buy on the Social Marketplace?

Well that mostly depends what the community wants to sell. Its a marketplace for reselling things you don't need anymore.

Ok but in general everything could be sold there, right? Isn't it just like amazon in some sense?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

Soma is a platform that will be great for sellers but also for buyers. For exemple thanks to the social network buyers will be able more than ever to create customer loyalty which is a very important point in any business.

yes also soma will accept many payment methods like bitcoin ether and litecoin and Utrust payment etc. i think this project gonna on top. i am so excited because i am part of this project. me and my friend already in invested on Soma project.

What are the products that you can buy on the Social Marketplace?

Well that mostly depends what the community wants to sell. Its a marketplace for reselling things you don't need anymore.

Ok but in general everything could be sold there, right? Isn't it just like amazon in some sense?

how are you going to control illegal products for sale on platform? is it going to be available by rules in each country?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: