Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:53:33 AM

This is still completely confusing. Does anyone have a  reliable answer for me in regards to unsold tokens? Will the be burned or offered for sale after the ICO?

Even though we have now a new community manager, I will answer as I understood it, FIEX should correct me if I am wrong:

First of all, unsold tokens will be burned. But if the ICO won't reach the hard cap (which will most likely be the case) they will keep a 10% liquidity reserve out of the unsold token. From this reserve, they will offer SCT on their platform after the ICO.

We will burn all unsold tokens. The liquidity reserve will be burnt as well, if there is enough liquidity to support the smooth functioning of the soma platform. So to conclude - we will not sell SCT anymore after the ICO unless there would an event that there is not enough SCT on the markets to support the Soma platform. When the liquidity is reached, the liquidity reserve will be burnt.

To summarize:
All the unsold tokens will be burnt

It's the benefit of having one community manager. This was the most controversial topic for now. Thanks for clearing it.

That's great that unsold tokens will be burnt.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:58:39 AM

Great news about unsold tokens. This will give more value for tokens  Roll Eyes
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Great news about unsold tokens. This will give more value for tokens  Roll Eyes

what you mean? are they will burn token?
and, what can make token more valuable?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:17:56 AM

Great news about unsold tokens. This will give more value for tokens  Roll Eyes

what you mean? are they will burn token?
and, what can make token more valuable?
Unsold token will be burned, it will lower the supply, so the price should increase
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:26:55 AM

How much did they raise in ICO?
I guess bounties haven't paid yet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:32:17 AM

This is still completely confusing. Does anyone have a  reliable answer for me in regards to unsold tokens? Will the be burned or offered for sale after the ICO?

Even though we have now a new community manager, I will answer as I understood it, FIEX should correct me if I am wrong:

First of all, unsold tokens will be burned. But if the ICO won't reach the hard cap (which will most likely be the case) they will keep a 10% liquidity reserve out of the unsold token. From this reserve, they will offer SCT on their platform after the ICO.

We will burn all unsold tokens. The liquidity reserve will be burnt as well, if there is enough liquidity to support the smooth functioning of the soma platform. So to conclude - we will not sell SCT anymore after the ICO unless there would an event that there is not enough SCT on the markets to support the Soma platform. When the liquidity is reached, the liquidity reserve will be burnt.

To summarize:

It's the benefit of having one community manager. This was the most controversial topic for now. Thanks for clearing it.

With this clarity can make investors will not hesitate to buy this token, because by burning unsold token this token will valuable for investment. So soma project has possibility collected more fund and this ico can reached hard cap.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:32:25 AM

How much did they raise in ICO?
I guess bounties haven't paid yet.
The ICO isnt finished yet
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:42:25 AM

To summarize:

With this clarity can make investors will not hesitate to buy this token, because by burning unsold token this token will valuable for investment. So soma project has possibility collected more fund and this ico can reached hard cap.

If they reach hard cap, there will be no unsold tokens which could be burned lol so that is not a logic situation you are talking about. More exactly for investors it is better that they don't reach hard cap, because then tokens get burned and the token value will be much higher, if there is the demand for it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:55:12 AM

I see that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale. I want to suggest to SOMA to highlight this partnership, because Utrust has a good marketing campaign and as a partner, SOMA can also profit from this.

as you can see, the lack of marketing is not doing well for soma in comparison to utrusts marketing behaviour >< utrust meet the softcap within a day, even on hard times and soma is still crawling along the way ><"
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:00:06 AM

To summarize:

I'm not sure that it would make that much difference to whether investors invest in it because the percentage will probably be low. But it is a decent step for those who would have been investing in Soma anyway.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:04:49 AM

I see that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale. I want to suggest to SOMA to highlight this partnership, because Utrust has a good marketing campaign and as a partner, SOMA can also profit from this.

as you can see, the lack of marketing is not doing well for soma in comparison to utrusts marketing behaviour >< utrust meet the softcap within a day, even on hard times and soma is still crawling along the way ><"

in a sea of ICO, marketing makes all the difference. you can't just launch without a proper promotional plan

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:05:37 AM

To summarize:

If they reach hard cap, there will be no unsold tokens which could be burned lol so that is not a logic situation you are talking about. More exactly for investors it is better that they don't reach hard cap, because then tokens get burned and the token value will be much higher, if there is the demand for it.
Cheesy You're right, but it's ok as long as can reach hard cap it mean a lot of people still have big interest to buy this token. Maybe buying interest still continue although this coin on the exchange
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:15:22 AM

To summarize:

What is meant exactly with "When the liquidity is reached, the liquidity reserve will be burnt"?

Does it mean, when a specific amount is collected during the ICO, the liquidity reserve will be burned, too? Could you tell us, what the threshold is so that this reserve will be burnt?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:16:31 AM

To summarize:

thank you FIEX, it was a wise choice for SOMA to decide to pick a community manager and listen to the concern people had in this thread. 10/10
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:22:27 AM

When I heard that now soma has a community manager I thought he will answers lots of things instantly. But he only announced he is the community manager and nothing more. I hope he starts answering questions as soon as possible.

Maybe he's reading the thread from the beginning  Grin

Otherwise they are a bit late with hiring a community manager. Does anybody know what his exact responsibilities are? Besides the obvious ones that come to mind...

Or maybe he is waiting answers from the team so he can anwer to us? Communication seems to be the issue in somewhere on the organisation chain anyway.

I just read back 2-3 pages and some questions have already been answered by the new community manager. Yes, maybe he's now waiting for further answers from SOMA team and surely will share them here soon.
It's great that they hired a community manager to take care of investors and to answer all questions. I think this will build up trust for this project.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:41:46 AM

in a sea of ICO, marketing makes all the difference. you can't just launch without a proper promotional plan

Yes you can see the ICO's with a good marketing plan, are selling more tokens. Especially if you want to become a social marketplace, you have to reach a lot of people

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

Has anyone checked out the patent process for Soma's Interactive Item Card feature?

You can find the whole document on their documents page. https://soma.co/documents/
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:14:10 PM

Fiex congrats on your position as community manager. We hope to have some quick and efficient communication with you regarding Soma
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:22:48 PM

UTRUST already collect 19% of harcap ,i have joined UTRUST and SOMA ,hope this two project will successfull together
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:37:30 PM

Yes the patent process is really interesting, it’s seems to be users friendly and its the most important things for that kind of project, soma platform will have a lot of users with a nice design and a simple utilisation.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: