Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92776 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:35:08 PM

SOMA needs your help!

There were a lot of questions about the tokens and what will be burned and what not.
We told we would hold a liquidity reserve to support the smooth functioning of the SOMA platform. We were thinking about 10% of the unsold tokens.

For the moment nothing is created, so there is no liquidity reserve.
We think this reserve would help any liquidity problems with the SCT to support smooth fuctioning of the SOMA platform. If investors hold on there SCT we think there should be a problem with the liquidity. So with this reserve, users can still buy SCT after ICO to be used on the platform, this will not be at ICO price.

The devs have decided to listen to our great community.
We will consider based on the feedback if the liquidity reserve will be created or not.

So please give us a well argumented feedback on what you think its best for SOMA and his future.
We will listen to you guys.

Assuming that the platform will work well only if it will have enough liquidity, there's going to be a problem if most SCT are held in private addresses or in exchanges. So my feedback on this is yes , 10% of unsold tokens as liquidity reserve is ok.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:05:21 PM

Well, I want to ask to FIEX about closed beta, it's only for token holders or anyone can apply (and only some will be selected of course, with "anyone" I mean, crypto devs, crypto influencers etc...) when it will be released?

Our team is now focusing to develop Android and web version of Soma marketplace. We will keep our community updated regarding the progress of our development. The closed beta will not only be for token holders. Everyone will be able to join this beta.

The team is aiming to release the beta in December.
You have to apply as beta tester on the website of SOMA (feature will be added when we are closer to the release of the beta).

Your roll as a community manager is already paying off, there was a lot of good new lately and to know you are developing android version is a really good sigh that you are on track with your road map.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:12:10 PM

Well, I want to ask to FIEX about closed beta, it's only for token holders or anyone can apply (and only some will be selected of course, with "anyone" I mean, crypto devs, crypto influencers etc...) when it will be released?

Our team is now focusing to develop Android and web version of Soma marketplace. We will keep our community updated regarding the progress of our development. The closed beta will not only be for token holders. Everyone will be able to join this beta.

You have to apply as beta tester on the website of SOMA (feature will be added when we are closer to the release of the beta).

Good to hear that they haven't forgotten about the Android users among us. Looking forward to taking a glance at the Android app and test it.

Great to see some news on the thread. I'll try this beta  Smiley

Yes, it will be great to have more users try out the platform and give feedback on how it can be improved.
Very good news. Finally we're going to be able to test the project.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:23:24 PM

I think it me a great thing that soma team listen the community about the liquidity reserve, I think it’s a great thing cause a lot of project suffer from start to a lack of liquidity, so maybe it will help the token at start.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:27:28 PM

Good to hear that they haven't forgotten about the Android users among us. Looking forward to taking a glance at the Android app and test it.

Great to see some news on the thread. I'll try this beta  Smiley

Yes, it will be great to have more users try out the platform and give feedback on how it can be improved.
Very good news. Finally we're going to be able to test the project.
Usually closed beta only available for token holder but this project different, all people can try it. I think this good news can help this coin price increase when starting trading on the exchange.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:28:44 PM

Regarding the liquidity reserve, I have posted before about low float stock on traditional markets. Of course you cannot directly compare stocks to tokens. But maybe there are some similarities.

I occasionally read comments from 'disappointed users' alleging that the project owners dumped all their reserved tokens onto the market after the ICO. One such example is in the Paragon thread. Even if that may or may not be true, and it can be verified through the blockchain, a big reserve held by the project owners is making some investors nervous.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:37:51 PM

Regarding the liquidity reserve, I have posted before about low float stock on traditional markets. Of course you cannot directly compare stocks to tokens. But maybe there are some similarities.

I occasionally read comments from 'disappointed users' alleging that the project owners dumped all their reserved tokens onto the market after the ICO. One such example is in the Paragon thread. Even if that may or may not be true, and it can be verified through the blockchain, a big reserve held by the project owners is making some investors nervous.

Generally, I don't have a problem with the Soma team keeping 10% of the unsold tokens as a reserve but you got a good point, Rigorous.

Wouldn't it be possible to split this reserve into smaller parts and make them transferable/sellable only one after the other and only after a specific time interval? In this case, the project owners wouldn't be able to dump all their tokens at once right after the ICO.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:45:29 PM

SOMA needs your help!

There were a lot of questions about the tokens and what will be burned and what not.
We told we would hold a liquidity reserve to support the smooth functioning of the SOMA platform. We were thinking about 10% of the unsold tokens.

We think this reserve would help any liquidity problems with the SCT to support smooth fuctioning of the SOMA platform. If investors hold on there SCT we think there should be a problem with the liquidity. So with this reserve, users can still buy SCT after ICO to be used on the platform, this will not be at ICO price.

We will consider based on the feedback if the liquidity reserve will be created or not.

So please give us a well argumented feedback on what you think its best for SOMA and his future.
I will vote to reserve it, it would be better if there are some tokens that can be bought on your platform.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

How extra tokens can give liquidity?
liquidity - its something other. They must have ready product, and tokens must using by this product. Then, tokens will have liquidity. So, better to burn all unsold tokens. It will not give any liquidity. Only using in ready product this tokens can give liquidity.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:57:55 AM

SOMA needs your help!

I will vote to reserve it, it would be better if there are some tokens that can be bought on your platform.

I will be participating to try to understand better, Congratulations for opening this space, and especially for focusing on Bct, I hate other channels of infectious care. Soma went even higher in my concept.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:58:22 AM

SOMA needs your help!

Assuming that the platform will work well only if it will have enough liquidity, there's going to be a problem if most SCT are held in private addresses or in exchanges. So my feedback on this is yes , 10% of unsold tokens as liquidity reserve is ok.

I agree, if the platform works well, it should be ok to have a reserve of 10%. It can help in future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:03:21 AM

When i read the Soma's whitepaper i am very excited because i am sure that thanks to their system sellers and buyers could be more peaceful about how they buy and sell. It could connect buyers and sellers and at the end it's sure that it could/should become a benefit for everybody.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:14:22 AM

an inspired move for the team to give just a few more days to the token sale. might just beat 10 millions until the end. Grin

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:06:51 AM

Yes the patent process is really interesting, it’s seems to be users friendly and its the most important things for that kind of project, soma platform will have a lot of users with a nice design and a simple utilisation.
Let's hope they will have an app which is easy to understand because that's most important to attract new users.

If the ICO is successful, they'll have enough money to do so, I've no worries about this.

yes right. soma already collected good money for start this project without worry. but we want soma achieve maximum hardcap.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:23:06 AM

Yes the patent process is really interesting, it’s seems to be users friendly and its the most important things for that kind of project, soma platform will have a lot of users with a nice design and a simple utilisation.
Let's hope they will have an app which is easy to understand because that's most important to attract new users.

If the ICO is successful, they'll have enough money to do so, I've no worries about this.

yes right. soma already collected good money for start this project without worry. but we want soma achieve maximum hardcap.
I think its almost impossible to reach the maximum cap (120000 ETH), its very far away and the time is too little now.
And recently, they havent announced any hype news  to make it possible for them
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:29:13 AM

an inspired move for the team to give just a few more days to the token sale. might just beat 10 millions until the end. Grin

Mostly is because the issues with the bitcoin forks and recent news, all the money went there, so they are compensating for more time, it wouldn't be fair and definitely unwise to just end it here in the middle of the forks.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:19:55 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 05:31:14 AM by martinholly167

Mostly is because the issues with the bitcoin forks and recent news, all the money went there, so they are compensating for more time, it wouldn't be fair and definitely unwise to just end it here in the middle of the forks.
Maybe the results will still not maximal, because the ICO will end almost simultaneously with the segwit2x.
And many people have predicted that the money will flow to altcoins and maybe ICOs after the segwit2x.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:24:24 AM

SOMA needs your help!

I agree, if the platform works well, it should be ok to have a reserve of 10%. It can help in future.

With the volatility in the crypto market, I think its a good idea to have some kind of control over the tokens. If that can be done with a liquidity reserve, than I vote to keep the 10% of the tokens.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:59:51 AM

In my opinion SOMA need to ask specifically to the people who has invested so far. Maybe send a pool through mail
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:00:55 AM

SOMA needs your help!

I am agreeing too If it will be higher than ico price %10 reserve can help.

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: