Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:27:30 PM

in mind, a very worthy project.
but really, when can we expect a working application on the android?
so that we can test its work

There is a demo IOS app I believe, haven't seen the demo Android app yet.
Only Ios alpha app is available, but FIEX just said that web app and android app are on development. Most people have smartphones with an android os, we are eagerly waiting for it

That's true, there are far more Android devices in the world than IOS. But don't forget that IOS users spend more time on their devices and they also spend more money online. So IOS users surely have to be targeted also Wink
I don't think that iOS users spend more time on their devices but the fact is that iOS is more resistant to piracy

Well according to Forbes they are ...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2014/08/03/ios-users-seven-times-more-active-than-android-users-suggests-net-applications/#6694f604515d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profyedu

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:37:30 PM

Many thanks for the link to the article. I found interesting facts for myself there. And unexpected.
regina2020

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

Yes, better way lock bounty tokens for one month or so. Investors must receive tokens first of course.

Totally agree, but one month would be not enough, though.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:42:07 PM

Only Ios alpha app is available, but FIEX just said that web app and android app are on development. Most people have smartphones with an android os, we are eagerly waiting for it

That's true, there are far more Android devices in the world than IOS. But don't forget that IOS users spend more time on their devices and they also spend more money online. So IOS users surely have to be targeted also Wink
I don't think that iOS users spend more time on their devices but the fact is that iOS is more resistant to piracy

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2014/08/03/ios-users-seven-times-more-active-than-android-users-suggests-net-applications/#6694f604515d

Some Apple fans have migrated to Android since then I guess, but I also found that last year iOS users spent more money then Android users. But I posted that about 100 pages ago.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:56:34 PM

Angles investors may trustbusters in the project, so I don’t think they will dump their token so fast but maybe it’s possible so a lock period could be nice in some case. The liquidity reserve will increase the liquidity of the market for soma token in case of low liquidity, but not put the price down.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:24:08 PM

Im not so sure about that.
That news is from 3 years ago.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:42:43 PM

Android users are certainly the majority, I can say that, each one gives his opinion according to the Region in which he resides, but there is a much higher percentage of android use, basically because most countries and most populated countries have more adept and more accessing populations to android than IOS
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:04:12 AM

Android users are certainly the majority, I can say that, each one gives his opinion according to the Region in which he resides, but there is a much higher percentage of android use, basically because most countries and most populated countries have more adept and more accessing populations to android than IOS

I agree with you, a lot of people in all country have android than iOS included developing country because android price is cheaper. So if development mobile app better to create for android first and then iOS
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:07:23 AM

Actually I don’t care if there are more Apple or Android users out there, as an user which ever device I am using, I want to have access to the app so in the long run they need to program both anyways.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:33:03 AM

I agree with you, a lot of people in all country have android than iOS included developing country because android price is cheaper. So if development mobile app better to create for android first and then iOS

Right, there are a lot of more people around the world using android than iOS. With android development it´s possible to reach alot of more people with this project than iOS can do.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:45:14 AM

By the way, just stumbled about a German article in which a social network called “fancy” got mentioned. It seems it is a French social marketplace platform. Does someone has experience with it? Is it good? I would like to know if there is demand for something like Soma.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:45:54 AM

Right, there are a lot of more people around the world using android than iOS. With android development it´s possible to reach alot of more people with this project than iOS can do.
That's why because a lot of people all around the world using android i hope soma team can giving support to android app first included about update app if necessary and then after that iOS, because android users are huge potential
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:33:28 AM

By the way, just stumbled about a German article in which a social network called “fancy” got mentioned. It seems it is a French social marketplace platform. Does someone has experience with it? Is it good? I would like to know if there is demand for something like Soma.

I had a look on fancy: https://fancy.com/ It looks pretty interesting. If this is how SOMA will look like, it is really promising. You can read the background of seller and like products

buffets123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:41:30 AM

Some Apple fans have migrated to Android since then I guess, but I also found that last year iOS users spent more money then Android users. But I posted that about 100 pages ago.

I have to confess, I am one of them Smiley not to say totally get rid of Apple but shift was quite obvious.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

I have to confess, I am one of them Smiley not to say totally get rid of Apple but shift was quite obvious.
Out of my curiosity - why did you switch to the android phone? I've never been using iOS so I don't have any comparisons  Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:59:04 AM

I remember that post but having a huge thread has some downsides. One of them is, it is impossible to find a post that you remember posted in here.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:11:42 AM

I had a look on fancy: https://fancy.com/ It looks pretty interesting. If this is how SOMA will look like, it is really promising. You can read the background of seller and like products
I havent heard it before, but its not bad  Smiley
Hopefully soma will have better design and interface, also cover more social media like instagram (fancy doesnt cover instagram)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:12:53 AM

Its 10 days more to go before the token sale ends and with more than 15 percent of tokens had been sold out. I would be glad if the sale reaches more than 50 percent sold out tokens within the coming days. Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:14:35 AM

I havent heard it before, but its not bad  Smiley
Hopefully soma will have better design and interface, also cover more social media like instagram (fancy doesnt cover instagram)

You are right about design and interface. It is looking like aliexpress with a little bit social media.

I am hoping that soma would a better job.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:23:35 AM

Its 10 days more to go before the token sale ends and with more than 15 percent of tokens had been sold out. I would be glad if the sale reaches more than 50 percent sold out tokens within the coming days. Smiley

It seems money are starting to circulate again toward alts, this maynas well happen
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: