Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16341 times)
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:12:17 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

Invest in different kinds of coins then try to gain even a small profits from it. Monitor the market  for an entire day and this kind of job will make you tired so i prefer that you take translation services because campaigns has high payouts on it.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:58:24 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

Invest in different kinds of coins then try to gain even a small profits from it. Monitor the market  for an entire day and this kind of job will make you tired so i prefer that you take translation services because campaigns has high payouts on it.

would you say that investing in many different unknown coins is safe?
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:07:56 AM

Its very hard to earn 40$ a day through campaign, Possible if you get involved yourself in trading. You need to have larger capital then work harder and everything will follows. There are also services in the threads that requires skills, try to  check it out, it will gives you a good payout.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

I think it's pretty hard to get around $ 40 / day from Bitcoin.
Unless you are a fast trader. and have considerable experience and capital.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:18:22 AM

Trading is the way to go, you can start snowballing if you have 2 BTC.
It is risky but I guess that is what get you wealthy.
But it is too risky. It is hard to set bitcoin everyday, especially if he wanted to get 1 BTC.
Join any kind of signature campaign that he thinks fit for him. So we can get bitcoin weekly or by the end of the campaign, everyday bitcoin is hard to achieve.  Grin
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

You can have it seperated into different investing sites.I have done it a lot and it seems that I am already earning a couple of bucks everyday though there are really scam sites but still I am getting it still.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:26:23 AM

You can earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin maybe by trading and do signature campaign here in the forum.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

My friend says mining is thebbest way to earn bitcoin everyday but its hard to know all about mining so thats why im joing in some signature campaign becuase i knw that signature campaign is good way to earn btc for now.
Honestly, mining is gone for small investor, if you do not have a huge amount of money, you do not need to reseach about mining, because it only makes you waste your time and the profit is very bad. Today, you can try trade cryptocurrencies, this field better than mining and it does not need you have a lot of money.
mining is not so bad. it just need some effort in the beginning to start and then it is easy way to earn but it also depends upon the resources of your country like in some countries the electricity charges are very high and mining is not so,  profitable but countries like china , japan it is very profitable that's why a huge number of mining is have been done there.
Mining is a good choice of getting bitcoins on a daily basis but you can also  use a lot of different sites but if you want to earn it all through here i would say join campaigns, ICO's and participate in airdrops so you can earn on a daily basis and have fun with the money.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:51:38 AM

If you have fund you can trade it to get profit. How much you get its depend with how much fund that you use for trading.
If you join any bounty you can  not make sure how much you get. So just trade your fund to get profit.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:03:35 AM

Yes its possible.
People have said trading is the best method to earn that amount daily. That's true but for me, i think having a skill and rendering a service for Bitcoin is the best.
You could even get paid as much as $200/hr for some kind of skills.
It will depend if you already have some good alts and collected enough of it to continous trading and to have such income that rated per hour and have skills too.
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:26:40 AM

Assuring a plan of a steady and continuous income isn't doable if you couldn't provide a service on a regular basis ,and a service which will be satisfying enough to the buyer in order to pay you regularly too . You should employ your knowledge , degrees and life experience in order to have it done. It's like doing any normal job in the real world , it needs the same level of commitment and dedication , and an employer who'll be trusted enough to remunerate you when you deliver your work .

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:40:20 AM

You can do trading and joining in a signiture campaign. Since in trading you must be wise and be carefull when will you buy or sell your BTC. Fortunately the best time to buy BTC is when the price of it is low, and the right time to sell is when the value of it increases. You can do it everyday and you can earn there also.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:45:45 AM

Me now,lm just advertising bitcoin in every compaigns and forum l make.lm earning bitcoin everyday by posting everyday to advertised bitcoin.Im saving my bitcoin salary after my compaigns success, then l have my bitcoin.By advertising lm getting bitcoin everyday,but l will get it when it is finished.lf your in this job you can learn how to get,save,earn and profit bitcoin.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

I think there are a few places/sites where you can offer out your skills etc. for btc.

You can freelance and do websites, coding, design, video conferencing help, for btc. Sell your products for btc.

To get that amount regular you might need to be involved in some big ongoing projects though.

:]
md.ddelwar

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:55:35 AM

how can impossible bitcoin 100dollar than there are many people earning the bitcoin day for day.so i gets lot of bitcoin earn my capasity for the work.everyday earning bitcoin others campeaing facebook,twitter,telegram etc
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

It's pretty hard to earn $40/day if you don't have the capital or some skills. If you have experience in trading, you can earn $40 or more daily from trading crypto. Or maybe you can set up some masternodes, requires money to set up but it will be a nice passive income.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:18:50 PM

It's pretty hard to earn $40/day if you don't have the capital or some skills. If you have experience in trading, you can earn $40 or more daily from trading crypto. Or maybe you can set up some masternodes, requires money to set up but it will be a nice passive income.
In my opinion, it is better to just stick with trading rather than setting up masternodes because they are not worth it since there is no assurance that the coin will stay for a long time and it is not sure that you will have a profitable year with that coin unlike in trading that even you will have some losses then there is still a high chance that you will recover those losses in a short period of time.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:39:20 PM

For me my only way to earn bitcoin every day is by doing signature campaign and do some sort of faucet that's what I can only suggest other may do gambling but if you are not lucky enough you might lose some instead of earning every day.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:44:22 PM

Well i think for now in my current stage i cant earn that much a 40$ a day but i was hoping that someday i can earn that big too like some other people they earn big
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:49:26 PM

To get some bitcoin everyday or every week, people can do some trading and in joining a signature campaign and then do some posting. Since in trading, people must be a wise person and always be carefull when buying or selling your BTC. The best time to buy BTC is when the price of it is low then sell it if the value increases. You can do it everyday then earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: