Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
McInzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:42:04 PM

From FB:

The Universa Team had a very active January, with our CEO Alexander Borodich having a series of high-level meetings in China, Bahrain, UAE and Saudi Arabia. The second half of the month was focused on Russia, where a small record was set – 5 NDAs signed in a day.

More detail in our blog: https://medium.com/universablockchain/january-2019-china-bahrain-uae-c7ab193ebecd?fbclid=IwAR3YLIFCyCV0sBbDNa2eu6LqCU-NDxX3Cxf3BqCO8tizlFAGrLdq6hdIsIM

Awesome news, team! This update was really overdue, but it was worth the wait.

And people still doubting this project  Grin One of the most undervalued projects with a huge ROI potential. Accumulate, guys Wink

Cool news! I also think they need time. They are going on and it is good. Real development needs time and also we shall keep patient about implementation.

Their strategy may seem a bit unconventional (for the crypto project). They try to stay out of hype and speculation even though they have great potential. But isn't it how legitimate business should act? I think partners would appreciate this attitude.

You are completely right. Universa is a real business. It is between crypto, business and governmental organizations. Very hard position but it gives great opportunities. Lets wait and see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:11:46 PM

From FB:

The Universa Team had a very active January, with our CEO Alexander Borodich having a series of high-level meetings in China, Bahrain, UAE and Saudi Arabia. The second half of the month was focused on Russia, where a small record was set – 5 NDAs signed in a day.

More detail in our blog: https://medium.com/universablockchain/january-2019-china-bahrain-uae-c7ab193ebecd?fbclid=IwAR3YLIFCyCV0sBbDNa2eu6LqCU-NDxX3Cxf3BqCO8tizlFAGrLdq6hdIsIM

Awesome news, team! This update was really overdue, but it was worth the wait.

And people still doubting this project  Grin One of the most undervalued projects with a huge ROI potential. Accumulate, guys Wink

Cool news! I also think they need time. They are going on and it is good. Real development needs time and also we shall keep patient about implementation.

Their strategy may seem a bit unconventional (for the crypto project). They try to stay out of hype and speculation even though they have great potential. But isn't it how legitimate business should act? I think partners would appreciate this attitude.

You are completely right. Universa is a real business. It is between crypto, business and governmental organizations. Very hard position but it gives great opportunities. Lets wait and see.

Though I like good news everyday and I am willing to have them everyday I understand clearly that it is not possible. And I see the point in your words. Real business is not like crypto but Universa tryes to unite this two worlds.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:16:23 PM

Have anyone heard about the Ceo who died and now the exchange doesn’t have a key to unlock the frozen assets?
One man show is not what helps in this field. Universa is more like a Fyre Festival , With lots of NDA  and partnerships hype but  not a single proof . Not a single announcement that has said successful pilot or successfully project launched on universa platform. For that reason the market price proves it . All those who are trying to argue for universa has to snap a finger and wake up to the  real world., Come with more convincing evidence then just cheering for something they can’t explain.
Btw, lots of Universa Team here trying to convince but none of the able to give a convincing comment.
The day, universa can make another video from Alfa saying they have received mvp and it’s satisfied with the results and is going to use universa ,Till then no one is impressed or ever gonna have confidence. The updates from AB hype lasted less then 16 hours. This shows how confident are the investors.
This would be a great success if Universa could implement at least one project in the real economy. Then they could finally open their NDA. I will be happy on this day.
If that really happened I thought it would be very good for Universa and it would be better for now to keep abreast of the developments because anything can happen so we'll see what happens
I agree with that. I do not like when I can not be aware of what is happening with my money. This is very similar to the game of roulette. It's time to change the approach to business.
dampier007

Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:06:42 AM

Have anyone heard about the Ceo who died and now the exchange doesn’t have a key to unlock the frozen assets?
One man show is not what helps in this field. Universa is more like a Fyre Festival , With lots of NDA  and partnerships hype but  not a single proof . Not a single announcement that has said successful pilot or successfully project launched on universa platform. For that reason the market price proves it . All those who are trying to argue for universa has to snap a finger and wake up to the  real world., Come with more convincing evidence then just cheering for something they can’t explain.
Btw, lots of Universa Team here trying to convince but none of the able to give a convincing comment.
The day, universa can make another video from Alfa saying they have received mvp and it’s satisfied with the results and is going to use universa ,Till then no one is impressed or ever gonna have confidence. The updates from AB hype lasted less then 16 hours. This shows how confident are the investors.
This would be a great success if Universa could implement at least one project in the real economy. Then they could finally open their NDA. I will be happy on this day.
If that really happened I thought it would be very good for Universa and it would be better for now to keep abreast of the developments because anything can happen so we'll see what happens
I agree with that. I do not like when I can not be aware of what is happening with my money. This is very similar to the game of roulette. It's time to change the approach to business.
The entire cryptocurrency market is roulette. There are no levers of pressure on projects and they can do anything

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:35:15 PM

The entire cryptocurrency market is roulette. There are no levers of pressure on projects and they can do anything

I can't but agree with you. When you start a game you should trust the project you are in or go out.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:42:02 PM

[

Nice point of view. The point also is if there is any in another fields?
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:15:59 PM

[

In many areas and in many countries business is very wild and under any control but they pretend they have. In crypto no one pretend the projects show they are working and you believe or they disappear in nowhere and you dont.
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:51:02 PM

[

What I have seen so far and what they have shown far is just the word of mouth.
Looking at the project that are legit which displays the use of products and announces the pilot project and Universa is no where near. It’s  Just a fairy  tale or a project which claims everyone is a Winner.
In universa case AB made a good fortune maybe more the $28 millions. No, one knows how much money they cashed and how much they holds now . They claim 50+ dev are you nuts ? They are just handful of dev working at universa. Do you really believe with 50+ dev they have achieved nothing then what dev Alexander and his team had achieved 8 months ago. It looks like only the time Team needs to sell tokens they come out with meaningless updates and news. The market is so small it’s hard to dump big bags at once . How low can it drop that’s the next test .
Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:55:53 PM

[

Looking at the project that are legit which displays the use of products and announces the pilot project and Universa is no where near. It’s  Just a fairy  tale or a project which claims everyone is a Winner.
In universa case AB made a good fortune maybe more the $28 millions. No, one knows how much money they cashed and how much they holds now . They claim 50+ dev are you nuts ? They are just handful of dev working at universa. Do you really believe with 50+ dev they have achieved nothing then what dev Alexander and his team had achieved 8 months ago. It looks like only the time Team needs to sell tokens they come out with meaningless updates and news. The market is so small it’s hard to dump big bags at once . How low can it drop that’s the next test .
It's not as simple as you say. If they just wanted to sell their tokens, we would see less progress. I think AB is trying, but not everything is working out. And he does not know how to work with the community.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:07:39 PM

[

It's not as simple as you say. If they just wanted to sell their tokens, we would see less progress. I think AB is trying, but not everything is working out. And he does not know how to work with the community.

Agree with that. AB is doing his best as well as devs. And I think their persistence will pay off in the end. You know, diligence is the mother of success.
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:34:13 PM

You are absolutely right. If you want less risk over your assets you should have invested in other areas. But we are in crypto, uncharted territory, we agreed to those conditions ourselves. It's stupid to complain now. Still believe in the project and crypto in general.
Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:38:32 PM

[

Agree with that. AB is doing his best as well as devs. And I think their persistence will pay off in the end. You know, diligence is the mother of success.
Are you sure he is doing his best? He does not really want to learn to work with the community. Success also depends on it.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:27:10 PM

[

Are you sure he is doing his best? He does not really want to learn to work with the community. Success also depends on it.

You're right. But I think communication absence improved a lot compared to the summer, for example. Now AB visits Telegram chats more often than before.
Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:35:43 PM

You're right. But I think communication absence improved a lot compared to the summer, for example. Now AB visits Telegram chats more often than before.
It is fine. But it seems to me that it is not enough just to attend chats. In addition, he also needs to bring new information with him. New contracts are good, but I want to see progress on old contracts.
cryptomoniker

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:16:37 AM

It is fine. But it seems to me that it is not enough just to attend chats. In addition, he also needs to bring new information with him. New contracts are good, but I want to see progress on old contracts.
The announcement of new exchange IDCM is just strange. Why would anyone announce the new exchange when the swap is still in beta? Team running out of cash ? Trying to dump tokens in new exchange? Why not announce the progress of the pilot projects and old partnerships if they have already used universa platform? Why not distribute nodes so it will be ready if All those NDAs turn into something? Why not get done with mobile wallet?
Why not update with Chinese 50 university partnerships?
I remember when Alfa bank video was released it was a huge news for weeks and to be honest it was a great way to put it out .  The sad thing that was , mvp didn’t prove to show the same results.
It’s different when test done in real environment. It’s a half baked product. 5-10 years more to make it work but till then it will be antique.
The only way universa can come out of this negative situation is to talk more about the old partnerships and progress with proof or else it will fall in categories of 99%

Tron

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:44:23 AM

The announcement of new exchange IDCM is just strange. Why would anyone announce the new exchange when the swap is still in beta? Team running out of cash ? Trying to dump tokens in new exchange? Why not announce the progress of the pilot projects and old partnerships if they have already used universa platform? Why not distribute nodes so it will be ready if All those NDAs turn into something? Why not get done with mobile wallet?
I remember when Alfa bank video was released it was a huge news for weeks and to be honest it was a great way to put it out .  The sad thing that was , mvp didn’t prove to show the same results.
It’s different when test done in real environment. It’s a half baked product. 5-10 years more to make it work but till then it will be antique.
The only way universa can come out of this negative situation is to talk more about the old partnerships and progress with proof or else it will fall in categories of 99%
I have not heard about the new exchange. This is good news, but I don’t know this exchange. If it is small, I don’t think that there the team will be able to sell something.
cryptomoniker

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:05:24 PM

I have not heard about the new exchange. This is good news, but I don’t know this exchange. If it is small, I don’t think that there the team will be able to sell something.
This is all good if the product was ready. They have listed in few exchanges but does it really matter when there is no proof of partnerships and products?It’s kind of distraction to the investors because all the product development is far from being deployed. Universa definitely will gain trust if they start to show that they have hand over the nodes license, the swap fully functional, feedback from the pilot project, news with all those who they had signed contract almost a year ago . Picture of universa office and team of 50+dev something to trust on .
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:30:32 PM

I'm not able to swap my UTN coins at their site today.

So does anyone able to swap their coins on their beta site today?

Tron

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:33:29 PM

This is all good if the product was ready. They have listed in few exchanges but does it really matter when there is no proof of partnerships and products?It’s kind of distraction to the investors because all the product development is far from being deployed. Universa definitely will gain trust if they start to show that they have hand over the nodes license, the swap fully functional, feedback from the pilot project, news with all those who they had signed contract almost a year ago . Picture of universa office and team of 50+dev something to trust on .
Your words are very constructive. I completely agree with your opinion. The team will not be able to show only new partnerships for a long time, but forget about old partners.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:33:18 PM

That is pretty good exchange in my opinion. And they have good volume too https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/idcm/
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: