Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
cryptocreap

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:20:25 PM

Not so bad actually. It is the 2nd exchange after Cobinhood at the moment. Yes, still not quite a big volume as we want but comparatively that exchange brings quite a bit (26% of all trades).
Are we talking exactly about the same exchange? Look at the current sales on this exchange. Now it is equal to 0.27 ETH. This is about 30 dollars per day.

I don't know. I was talking about the new exchange, IDCM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:55:08 PM

That is pretty good exchange in my opinion. And they have good volume too https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/idcm/
It is not known whether these trade volumes are real. There are several examples of top 10 exchanges in which volumes are very untrue. In reality, there is almost no trading on these exchanges.
Yes, hopefully this trading volume is real and if you hear about that, the exchange of 10 large volumes is certainly not quite alarming

Will see in a couple of days.
A new exchange is always a good news.
Unfortunately, we can already say that this exchange has a very small amount. You need to add 50 pieces of such exchanges, that would significantly increase the volume.
Do we have to add up to 50 of these exchanges to increase the volume but I'm sure we will do anything so that the volume can go up and it all depends on our own decision

Is it all depends on our own decision? I have to upset you. Everything depends not on you or me, but all further development depends on mr. Borodich and his desires and abilities to carry out this development.

Alexander Borodich is incompetent. As i've said many times, he's only useful for big talk and kissing ass. IDCM is a scam/shit exchange. This is proof that the team is out of touch and clueless when it comes to doing anything in regards to their cryptocurrency. Or maybe they blew all their ICO funds on hookers and blowjobs.

It's becoming more apparent that Alexander is on an ego-trip tour (with the latest announcement & others), trying to make himself look bigger and more important than he really is. The community and investors are determined to keep an oblivious positive attitude in hopes for a successful outcome, even though we have absolutely no clue what's even occurring or if their plans and "NDAs" are truly something that we can get excited about.

So far, not 1 single follow-up, detail or even hint that anything has come of them. For all we know, they are NDAs to test Universa's platform and nothing more. I'm willing to bet that many are interpreting them as "integration into core part of X business," which is almost never the case, especially with some unheard of, non-developed, blockchain company from Russia.

The future is increasingly bleak for Universa, especially with this amateur core-team.  

Thanks for your zero-value biased input dude, as always. We really needed it.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:26:37 PM

IDCM is a scam/shit exchange. This is proof that the team is out of touch and clueless when it comes to doing anything in regards to their cryptocurrency.

Why is it a scam exchange? I had no problem with them so far.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:14:55 PM

IDCM is a scam/shit exchange. This is proof that the team is out of touch and clueless when it comes to doing anything in regards to their cryptocurrency.

Looks like someone doesn't like it in his own reason ))
beonline

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:39:27 PM

Looks like someone doesn't like it in his own reason ))

Grin It makes some sense
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:22:57 PM

That is pretty good exchange in my opinion. And they have good volume too https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/idcm/
It is not known whether these trade volumes are real. There are several examples of top 10 exchanges in which volumes are very untrue. In reality, there is almost no trading on these exchanges.
Yes, hopefully this trading volume is real and if you hear about that, the exchange of 10 large volumes is certainly not quite alarming

Today's value was 10k UTNP/BTC.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:11:24 PM

Everyone understands that adding this exchange is not a big breakthrough. It is good that the number of exchanges is increasing, but the effect is weak.
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:28:55 PM

Everyone understands that adding this exchange is not a big breakthrough. It is good that the number of exchanges is increasing, but the effect is weak.
It’s all good till they have product to show that are in use. People don’t want to accept the facts that universa has no real world product but scared to accept the facts. Does, anyone believe if it’s was a real product with 22,000 tps then therewill have been a breaking news on each and every blogs and media. They can’t even provide the wallet for project that wants to create coin by using universa platform till now . If there is any project that have created coin on universa platform that will be great to hear .
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:46:39 PM

It’s all good till they have product to show that are in use. People don’t want to accept the facts that universa has no real world product but scared to accept the facts. Does, anyone believe if it’s was a real product with 22,000 tps then therewill have been a breaking news on each and every blogs and media. They can’t even provide the wallet for project that wants to create coin by using universa platform till now . If there is any project that have created coin on universa platform that will be great to hear .
Please check here: https://access.universa.io and https://beta.universa.io. Mainnet is working. Read cases here https://universacommunity.com/cases.
beonline

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:03:51 PM

When you are listed on exchange it is always a good point. No one will list weak project.
Tron

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:32:50 PM

When you are listed on exchange it is always a good point. No one will list weak project.
You said no one too confidently. A lot of empty projects add to the exchanges. But I do not say this about Universa. Universa is still different from most.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:25:25 PM

Does, anyone believe if it’s was a real product with 22,000 tps then therewill have been a breaking news on each and every blogs and media.

Yes, I do. Of course, they have 20k+ TPS as it was proven by alfa bank, a large Russian bank. They wouldn't lie in this regard.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:42:08 PM

You said no one too confidently. A lot of empty projects add to the exchanges. But I do not say this about Universa. Universa is still different from most.

Yes, there are quite a bit of such projects. Fortunately, Universa is not one of them. Still, it is a good thing that we got listed on one more exchange. I personally never used and, probably, will not because I don't want to trade but hold. But I heard good reviews about it.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:46:16 PM

Me too. That's definitely not a scam. Deposited and withdrew many times and there was not a single problem.
Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:12:19 PM

Yes, there are quite a bit of such projects. Fortunately, Universa is not one of them. Still, it is a good thing that we got listed on one more exchange. I personally never used and, probably, will not because I don't want to trade but hold. But I heard good reviews about it.
Most likely few of the old token holders will use this exchange. The meaning is different. The point is that new people will be able to join the project.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:33:46 PM

Most likely few of the old token holders will use this exchange. The meaning is different. The point is that new people will be able to join the project.

Yes, you are right. We, the old holders, don't need this or other new exchanges (at least at this point). We will hold for now anyway. But adding exchanges is good, as you mentioned, as it attracts some new investors into the project. That's also what I implied when I said that it's a good thing to get listed.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:46:57 PM

Does, anyone believe if it’s was a real product with 22,000 tps then therewill have been a breaking news on each and every blogs and media.

Yes, I do. Of course, they have 20k+ TPS as it was proven by alfa bank, a large Russian bank. They wouldn't lie in this regard.

Lol, that's just a usual troll who doesn't know what he's talking about. if he actually tried to make a transaction he would see how fast Universa is. But he didn't.
Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:00:53 PM

Lol, that's just a usual troll who doesn't know what he's talking about. if he actually tried to make a transaction he would see how fast Universa is. But he didn't.
Making a transaction and seeing how fast Universa works is not proof. I can give a lot of examples with other cryptocurrencies when a transaction goes almost instantly.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:51:15 PM

Making a transaction and seeing how fast Universa works is not proof. I can give a lot of examples with other cryptocurrencies when a transaction goes almost instantly.

Well, maybe that's not proof that it has 20k TPS but at least it's proof that their blockchain is fast enough. Besides, as was said above, the blockchain was tested by Alfa bank and they confirmed in the video that TPS is indeed about 20k. So I don't see the reason to question its speed.
Tron

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:33:29 PM

Well, maybe that's not proof that it has 20k TPS but at least it's proof that their blockchain is fast enough. Besides, as was said above, the blockchain was tested by Alfa bank and they confirmed in the video that TPS is indeed about 20k. So I don't see the reason to question its speed.
There is one nuance. These are the working conditions of blockchain. 20t tps is blockchain operation in test mode. And we do not know how it will work in real conditions.
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: