Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
zenmaster

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:55:02 PM

Yes, that's great. Now the news are supported by the two best crypto portfolio apps. We need such exposure. I hope we'll get wider recognition this year because this project deserves this.

I'll tell the jokes around here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenmaster

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:14:32 PM

Full respect to @tk808 for speaking up.

I tried to use the coin swap yesterday, and what a clusterf**k that is.

In all my life I have never used such a horrible unfriendly interface to do something so simple.

My conclusion is that Universa is not telling us the truth. How can you have such a bad system for so long. Its literally HORRIBLE 100%

And before you say its in Beta... no-where near beta.. more like before Alpha.

My coins have gone into a blackhole. Dont worry, I dont give a shit about them anymore. AB can have some drinks on me.

I will continue to give Universa a piece of my mind until someone at least takes responibility for this shambles.
hihelen

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:33:27 PM

In all my life I have never used such a horrible unfriendly interface to do something so simple.

My conclusion is that Universa is not telling us the truth. How can you have such a bad system for so long. Its literally HORRIBLE 100%

My coins have gone into a blackhole. Dont worry, I dont give a shit about them anymore. AB can have some drinks on me.

I will continue to give Universa a piece of my mind until someone at least takes responibility for this shambles.

You are telling a lie. I have swapped for several times in both ways UTN-UTNP. Interfase is friendly and was no problem for me. Please say about yourself not about everyone. If you don't like something it is not that other don't.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:38:03 PM

Why didn't you asked for help if you needed? There is always help in chat.
zenmaster

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:03:43 PM

I have years of UX experience, so yes, I do have a valid statement to make about the experience I had... and it was totally poor.

ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:11:08 PM

If you need some instructions please read here: https://www.blockchainstories.com/2019/01/16/universa-mainnet-accounts-token-withdrawals-and-swapping-a-how-to-guide/

For any help join our chats and ask admins they are willing to help you.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:20:42 PM

You are telling a lie. I have swapped for several times in both ways UTN-UTNP. Interfase is friendly and was no problem for me. Please say about yourself not about everyone. If you don't like something it is not that other don't.

Listen puppets, Cryptogirl and hihelen and the rest of the community, UTNP to UTN redemption is completely ridiculous and stupid. How do i know, i've made over 10 different swaps from UTNP to UTN. UTN is a giftcard crypto, where you upload files redeeming your UTN. This big clusterfuck is magnified if you send UTN to another wallet. When you send the UTN (you sign the transaction file), you then download this file that has "signed this XX UTN balance over" and then you have to send whoever the file to make a tx. User then uploads the file into their wallet to redeem UTN.

Yes just like a giftcard, UTN is a giftcard shitcoin.

It's the biggest fucking joke in all of crypto, certainly the biggest joke i've seen since XRP. Lets not forget, there's 3 separate locations where you can do multiple things, access, beta and chat. Imagine accessing your wallet in 3 different locations, to perform various of simple functions. I made this post before, but the puppets like to keep talking.

Imagine paying 28 million USD to fund this monstrosity called Universa. What an absolute joke

Please behave yourself and do not harassment the community members.

As we said a lot of times we are open for discussion but not for no sense bla bla bla.

After what you have written I can say exactly that you never used Universe. It has no sense of discussion if you do not know the topic of it. Please get acquainted with https://access.universa.io and https://beta.universa.io.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:36:00 PM

Listen puppets (Cryptogirl and hihelen) and the rest of the community (like 5 real people in the past 10 pages btw), UTNP to UTN redemption is completely ridiculous and stupid, just like zenmaster said. How do i know what he's talking about? I've made over 10 different swaps from UTNP to UTN. UTN is a giftcard crypto, where you upload files redeeming your UTN. This big clusterfuck is magnified if you send UTN to another wallet. When you send the UTN (you sign the transaction file), you then download this file that has "signed this XX UTN balance over" and then you have to send whoever the file to make a tx. User then uploads the file into their wallet to redeem UTN.

Yes just like a giftcard, UTN is a giftcard shitcoin. Try it for yourselves, you can't make this type of shit up.

It's the biggest fucking joke in all of crypto, certainly the biggest joke i've seen since XRP. Lets not forget, there's 3 separate locations where you can do multiple things, access, beta and chat. Imagine accessing your wallet in 3 different locations, to perform various of simple functions. I made this post before, but the puppets like to keep talking, burying/hiding everything that's of critical nature.

When the puppets stop flooding this thread, and you let it ride with the real community, then i'll be inclined to have a real conversation among them. Until you rid this thread of puppets, i'm going to be here to call their bullshit and this manipulative efforts out. I'm the other half of the eq, call it equilibrium.

Listen to me you and your fake friend (you also) no one can call me  puppet.
All that what you're talking about here is complete nonsense.
It is really looks you have no UTN or UTNP token and just trying to convince people you understand something.
But how can you without any knowledge at all? Only by harassment and blaming people? Is it the only thing you can do?
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:50:41 PM

Listen puppets, Cryptogirl and hihelen and the rest of the community, UTNP to UTN redemption is completely ridiculous and stupid. How do i know, i've made over 10 different swaps from UTNP to UTN. UTN is a giftcard crypto, where you upload files redeeming your UTN. This big clusterfuck is magnified if you send UTN to another wallet. When you send the UTN (you sign the transaction file), you then download this file that has "signed this XX UTN balance over" and then you have to send whoever the file to make a tx. User then uploads the file into their wallet to redeem UTN.

It's the biggest fucking joke in all of crypto, certainly the biggest joke i've seen since XRP. Lets not forget, there's 3 separate locations where you can do multiple things, access, beta and chat. Imagine accessing your wallet in 3 different locations, to perform various of simple functions. I made this post before, but the puppets like to keep talking.

Imagine paying 28 million USD to fund this monstrosity called Universa. What an absolute joke

As we said a lot of times we are open for discussion but not for no sense bla bla bla.

After what you have written I can say exactly that you never used Universe. It has no sense of discussion if you do not know the topic of it. Please get acquainted with https://access.universa.io and https://beta.universa.io.

They are puppet accounts, not community members. The discussion was made, i explained the entire process of UTN conversion and transactions.

Here we go, more blatant lies from the team. Ampirebus, didn't you just get called out for lying at the top of this thread? Honestly, is this the best Universa offers, someone who makes assumptions, accusations and lies, because they don't like what someone says? You know less about Universa than I do, it's pretty clear now.

So i never used Universa right Ampirebus? I don't know what i'm talking about?

I made 10 tests, with 50k UTNP > 50K UTN, and then made a complete withdrawal of that remaining 500k (- tx fees for conversion) to a new wallet. 1 tx was sent to a new wallet for 50k, then i did a 450k tx. The 500k was ultimately transferred to a new wallet. 

All in all, I wish i never made the swap, it's clear UTN is utterly useless. I have the majority of UTNP sitting in an ethereum wallet, and it's more functional than UTN is.

Again: UTN is a giftcard crypto, where you upload files redeeming your UTN. This big clusterfuck is magnified if you send UTN to another wallet. When you send the UTN (you sign the transaction file), you then download this file that has "signed this XX UTN balance over" and then you have to send whoever the file to make a tx. User then uploads the file into their wallet to redeem UTN.

Very nice you are using Universa.

For more knowledge about the project and how it works please read here: https://kb.universa.io/p/2

Also I would like to notice again that we are against any kind of aggressive behavior, harassment and no sense insinuations.

Please be cool in your discussions, respect each other. I would like to address it to all the members of community.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:03:07 PM

Where's my apology for calling me a liar on 2 separate occasions now? I imagine that's the right thing to do as the admin of the thread, after looking like an oblivious fool and continually attacking/lying to a community member.

I imagine this won't resonate well with the rest of the real community.

No one has called you so. The only person here insulting the others is you.

You have really strange ideas about how Universa is working that why it was really easy to to suggest you never used it.

Like to see you in a community of users.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:11:59 AM

Where's my apology for calling me a liar, assuming and accusing me on 2 separate occasions now? I imagine that's the right thing to do as the admin of the thread, after looking like an oblivious fool and continually attacking/lying to a community member.

I imagine this won't resonate well with the rest of the real community.

But, great job, you're actually revealing the true nature of the people who are behind this project. Less work for me. Happy almost 100k thread views, imagine if this was a transparent, non-corrupt project.

No one has called you so. The only person here insulting the others is you.

You have really strange ideas about how Universa is working that why it was really easy to to suggest you never used it.

Like to see you in a community of users.

More attacks, more lies, more accusations... strangely enough, nothing is ever backed by facts or statements made. Just continual attacks, changing topics, trying to get real community members pinned down on trivial matters.

It's clear all you're really capable of is regurgitating information that the team has provided you. There really is nothing you add to these discussions other than trying to contain the damage and hiding the team's corrupt intentions.

Unfortunately, I am not provided with as much information as you might think. Again, no-one is attacking you, why even should we?  Grin
Have a nice one, Tk!
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:52:08 AM

They are puppet accounts, not community members. The discussion was made, i explained the entire process of UTN conversion and transactions.

Here we go, more blatant lies from the team. Ampirebus, didn't you just get called out for lying at the top of this thread? Honestly, is this the best Universa offers, someone who makes assumptions, accusations and lies, because they don't like what someone says? You know less about Universa than I do, it's pretty clear now.

So i never used Universa right Ampirebus? I don't know what i'm talking about?

I made 10 tests, with 50k UTNP > 50K UTN, and then made a complete withdrawal of that remaining 500k (- tx fees for conversion) to a new wallet. 1 tx was sent to a new wallet for 50k, then i did a 450k tx. The 500k was ultimately transferred to a new wallet.  

Again: UTN is a giftcard crypto, where you upload files redeeming your UTN. This big clusterfuck is magnified if you send UTN to another wallet. When you send the UTN (you sign the transaction file), you then download this file that has "signed this XX UTN balance over" and then you have to send whoever the file to make a tx. User then uploads the file into their wallet to redeem UTN.

All in all, I wish i never made the swap, it's clear UTN is utterly useless. I have the majority of UTNP sitting in an Ethereum wallet still, and it's just more convenient to use ETHs blockchain than Universa's worthless blockchain. If you're thinking about making the swap, save yourself the time and energy and do not swap. It took me about 3-4 hours in total to make 10 conversions, 1 of those conversions required development assistance because it got stuck and when the devs fixed it, I paid double fees on that tx, which reflects the tx with 49800 or something UTN conversion. Those problems are probably sorted out now, as the later swaps i had no issue with.

You'll also lose about 125-150 UTNP for each conversion made, obviously i paid like 1-1.5k UTNP to make 10 swaps, plus like another 500 UTNP to purchase U to make a UTN transaction. Yes... there's something called U, and you need U to make transactions. You can't pay fees with UTN, only when you swap UTN to U.

As i said, blockchain and team of complete morons, amateurs, all surrounded in manipulative actions.

I have reread again your last messages. Ok, let us be constructive here. Can you please formulate your complaints without emotions and tell me what is wrong with the Mainnet according to your opinion?
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:44:24 PM

Why did nobody mention that we are on Blockfolio now? Good news IMHO. We need such exposure so more people will learn about Universa. Well done, team.

Yes, that's great. Now the news are supported by the two best crypto portfolio apps. We need such exposure. I hope we'll get wider recognition this year because this project deserves this.

Nice to hear about it. It is not the great news I was waiting but I still hope it will be in some time.
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:24:43 PM

Why did nobody mention that we are on Blockfolio now? Good news IMHO. We need such exposure so more people will learn about Universa. Well done, team.

Nice to hear about it. It is not the great news I was waiting but I still hope it will be in some time.

I see much more action from Universa recent months. Nice, keep it up. I hope we won't be under the radar anymore.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:56:21 PM

I see much more action from Universa recent months. Nice, keep it up. I hope we won't be under the radar anymore.

Yes, indeed. I would like to get some more insight into what's going on like the last post from AB. AB said there will be a series of posts.So I believe we will have more interesting stuff soon.
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:40:37 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 12:46:04 PM by johanus

We would all like to get more regular and transparent updates into what's happening. It would also be good for marketing - regular updates and posts about it on social media channels cost absolutely nothing. This project's marketing sucks big time and people responsible for it should be replaced.  We have a project with a huge potential and with a big community, but it is so under the radar because of the poor marketing team / poor community manager.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:24:11 PM

The volume starts to grow steadily I see now. That's good. I'm gonna hold anyway, not trade, but more liquidity is always a good sign.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:36:39 PM

We would all like to get more regular and transparent updates into what's happening. It would also be good for marketing - regular updates and posts about it on social media channels cost absolutely nothing. This project's marketing sucks big time and people responsible for it should be replaced.  We have a project with a huge potential and with a big community, but it is so under the radar because of the poor marketing team / poor community manager.

We had quite a few updates in February. You may want to check our Medium news. We have even more updates in our Telegram channel and other social media.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:40:38 PM

The volume starts to grow steadily I see now. That's good. I'm gonna hold anyway, not trade, but more liquidity is always a good sign.

Not bad but we still need better volume. Good things will start once partners start using the platform. Then the volume and price will increase manyfold.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:44:15 PM

We won't if we have at least one successful partnership integration. I bet we will have something about Tunisia soon. The integration should start this year as far as I know.
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: