Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:08:22 PM

What is the pros of this project. How will the team market their product and convince restaurants to adopt their project ?

For restaurants owner our product is totally free - no costs, no fees. This product is much easy to market here in US. We not change anything inside of restaurant and we don't need any integrations with POS. Installation is fast and easy. Along as terminal business owner will have professional photos of their menu and all support also for free.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

It is an interesting project, but it will be hard to success. You need a big amount of money to realize your Project and these times are not the best for ICOs. Later I will read your whitepaper more carefully.

That's why I like the 2 part ICO. apparently if they only raise 140 ETH/35,000 RCO they can start (on a very small scale most likely) and develop their product. All they need to do then is show that their product works. Like I said earlier, just convince one block of bars/restaurants/shopkeepers/cab companies and work from there to ICO #2.

It's a more realistic approach. Especially since there doesn't seem to be much people who know about the product right now (4 days till ICO). This might be a great investment opportunity to buy in cheap, before ICO#2.

Question for the devs: after ICO#2, what happens to the unsold coins? Will they be burned?

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:17:12 PM

Yes Sir. This is the plan.
All unsold tokens will be burned after second ICO
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 911

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:18:16 PM

In white paper, in the section TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION there is a diagram from which it is impossible to understand the functioning of the system at all. Next is a description of the system's operation, after reading that, you are convinced that the circuit is made poorly. It does not reflect the sequence of actions of the system.
Also where are the figures from 20,000 transactions per day from 2,000 potential restaurants taken? There is no reason to think that these restaurants will be 2000. Also, the automatic creation of crypto-currency wallets and their connection to exchanges will not allow users to own private keys. All user tools will be in the management of the system.
And what advantages does the restaurant visitor get from the introduction of an extra link between them? I see only extra expenses for the visitor.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:28:42 PM

It is an interesting project, but it will be hard to success. You need a big amount of money to realize your Project and these times are not the best for ICOs. Later I will read your whitepaper more carefully.

That's why I like the 2 part ICO. apparently if they only raise 140 ETH/35,000 RCO they can start (on a very small scale most likely) and develop their product. All they need to do then is show that their product works. Like I said earlier, just convince one block of bars/restaurants/shopkeepers/cab companies and work from there to ICO #2.

It's a more realistic approach. Especially since there doesn't seem to be much people who know about the product right now (4 days till ICO). This might be a great investment opportunity to buy in cheap, before ICO#2.

Question for the devs: after ICO#2, what happens to the unsold coins? Will they be burned?
An excellent opportunity, with Soft and Hard Cap achievable, in my opinion, for the greatness of the project and for its purpose, I see a lot of potential and ability to achieve the goals. Thank you for the opportunity to know the project and to be able to join me soon. Good luck
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:49:25 PM

In white paper, in the section TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION there is a diagram from which it is impossible to understand the functioning of the system at all. Next is a description of the system's operation, after reading that, you are convinced that the circuit is made poorly. It does not reflect the sequence of actions of the system.
Also where are the figures from 20,000 transactions per day from 2,000 potential restaurants taken? There is no reason to think that these restaurants will be 2000. Also, the automatic creation of crypto-currency wallets and their connection to exchanges will not allow users to own private keys. All user tools will be in the management of the system.
And what advantages does the restaurant visitor get from the introduction of an extra link between them? I see only extra expenses for the visitor.

Sorry for short description of the diagram. We will have more technical details after first stage of ICO when we hire crypto dev team and they will bring more specific details based on our description. Consider it as technical requirements.
2000 restaurants is only 5% of the NYC market (City of 5 boroughs only). Absolutely doeble
Users will allow to store their private keys on reOrder prepaid cards. We have a credit card swiper on terminal
Visitors advantage is: bonuses, discounts, lowering ticket price because of automation, higher quality of service
Business advantage from cryptocurrency: no merchant fees between customer crypto-wallet and restaurant crypto-wallet which is usually 2,5%
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:57:18 PM

Sorry for short description of the diagram. We will have more technical details after first stage of ICO when we hire crypto dev team and they will bring more specific details based on our description. Consider it as technical requirements.
2000 restaurants is only 5% of the NYC market (City of 5 boroughs only). Absolutely doeble
Users will allow to store their private keys on reOrder prepaid cards. We have a credit card swiper on terminal
Visitors advantage is: bonuses, discounts, lowering ticket price because of automation, higher quality of service
Business advantage from cryptocurrency: no merchant fees between customer crypto-wallet and restaurant crypto-wallet which is usually 2,5%

@Shilnov, when you talk about bonusses, discounts etc, could you please explain? Because this is something I find really interesting. Is stuff like this possible:

"The fact that they start local instead of global is cool too. If just one block in the whole NY district starts to use this product, it's a success. I can see a small bar that shows commercials for their neighbouring cab services on the terminal and creates some kind of bonus/saving deal with them. I think it's quite easy to implement this in such a system. If one block uses this stuff and people are saving points or whatever, it would be very attractive for adjacent blocks to enter. Spreading like a wildfire. Would love a reaction on this brainfart by the team."

Get bonusses at one place and use them at another, all interchangeable and linked to eachother on your platform. All while advertising eachother's business. That would create cohesion in your local business community and create value for local customers.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:07:19 PM

I saw that you posted a few days ago the addresses for the pre-sale:

You can invest right now with higher discount 40% which is available only before November 7th
Before we deployed smart contract you can send ETH or BTC on this wallets and get R Coins

bitcoin: 1DgHK2aSQwQFZmkdLrMwddppuWctRZd8d2
Ether: 0x874149EE50Ad7Ddfd3ae268bdBeFc58E9F8BB77e

It seems like there are no transactions so far. Are these the wrong addresses or were there no investments at all?
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:44:47 PM

You can invest right now with higher discount 40% which is available only before November 7th
Before we deployed smart contract you can send ETH or BTC on this wallets and get R Coins

It seems like there are no transactions so far. Are these the wrong addresses or were there no investments at all?
Careful man. Whenever an address pops up in a regular message with a huge discount followed by an address, is usually not the teams ICO address.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Sozialtourist

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:51:44 PM

Careful man. Whenever an address pops up in a regular message with a huge discount followed by an address, is usually not the teams ICO address.

I know that, but it was posted by the OP. That's why I was asking in the first place.

Why would they publish the addresses this way? As you said, it looks like it could be from a scammer.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

I like this idea Very much.
2000 restos in the Ico is a bit challenging imo

Thank you. Yes it's challenging but we solve real world problem. Something that government can't do for small business right now

I wish you guys success, the product seems pretty good imo. Just some marketing and you might go a lot faster than you expect Wink
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:26:42 PM

What is the pros of this project. How will the team market their product and convince restaurants to adopt their project ?

For restaurants owner our product is totally free - no costs, no fees. This product is much easy to market here in US. We not change anything inside of restaurant and we don't need any integrations with POS. Installation is fast and easy. Along as terminal business owner will have professional photos of their menu and all support also for free.

Do you already have some restaurants which seem to be interested ?
SimilarCoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:34:53 PM

I read your whitepaper and decided to buy some tokens.
Great project. It's nice to see a hard working team.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:44:13 PM

I read your whitepaper and decided to buy some tokens.
Great project. It's nice to see a hard working team.
Wise decision my friend, this project looks like good investment opportunity  Wink
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:51:29 PM

Yes we have number of restaurants who are ready to install it but they want better customer support. So we need a team to launch it
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:09:33 PM

This project showcases one of the best use case for blockchain  technology and restaurants who will not embrace this platform will falter Smiley

Actually you are right. Crypto-terminal will give restaurant owners advantage among others and make his service much more competitive

Yeah. The main benefit for adoption of this platform by restaurants will be an increase in sales / revenue, and that will be the ultimate goal for every entrepreneur.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:43:23 PM

Yes we have number of restaurants who are ready to install it but they want better customer support. So we need a team to launch it
And how many are that? I think you will need many restaurants to be successful. I think it's possible that it will be used.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

This project showcases one of the best use case for blockchain  technology and restaurants who will not embrace this platform will falter Smiley

Actually you are right. Crypto-terminal will give restaurant owners advantage among others and make his service much more competitive

Yeah. The main benefit for adoption of this platform by restaurants will be an increase in sales / revenue, and that will be the ultimate goal for every entrepreneur.

yes, i think that small and big buiseness restaurants will profit the most from this outcome of the token. it will generate more revenue for them.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:01:41 PM

No costs and no fees!
I'm sure a lot of merchant will found this attractive. Great project!

It will be hard to complete everything, but if you dont try you never know.
Really like it, almost through the Whitepaper! Great work on that
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:03:07 PM

yes, i think that small and big buiseness restaurants will profit the most from this outcome of the token. it will generate more revenue for them.
This is the best part of this project. I just can't wait to ico!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: