Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:21:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
majdoso

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:09:06 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency has been appeared since 2009. The value of one Bitcoin was nearly 0.5 dollar but now and specially this day, its value reaches 5300 dollar. This means that nowadays, it represents the best way to invest.
Serenar

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

I love bitcoin more than my lover
BitCoin is my life
If I no longer love bitcoin I probably died
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:44:32 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
We all know that it is decentralized that you could control your own bitcoin and I agree that it can be use as the mode of payment in some business. In addition to that, the price of bitcoin is volatile and as of now the price of it was rapidly increasing and it can the reason to gain more income.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:53:18 PM

Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.
In fact, bitcoin is the new form of currency and some people say that it will become our future money and currency. I agree that bitcoin is not controlled by anybody and you can simply say that it is decentralized. Bitcoin will help use to make more money and income and it will help you to have bright future.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I think this is a thing I usually encounter when someone wants to know what is bitcoin. Some of them, they just ask out of curiosity but there are still people who would ask me because they want to invest or put their money and time on it. But I think if they are really desperate to know what is bitcoin, they will be willing to find an answer without asking me all of it. I am the same at my first time here but I did not ask my friends so much about it but I've watch a lot of videos, read a lot of article to know more about it. You must not bear their problem but you just need to guide them.
Bitcoin is profitable in which you can earn money with the help of your knowledge and internet connection and also a android phone to access. Bitcoin is also decentralized. And the payment system in bitcoin is awesome.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
orvant

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:01:05 PM

I say it is a decentralized currency that can not be controlled by banks, that you can send anywhere anytime. Explaining more would be too technical for most people. If they ask I'm happy to answer any questions, like what blockchain is, how transaction works...
bountykiller

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:05:16 PM

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. And also the future. Well, maybe not bitcoin itself but cryptocurrency for sure Wink
onyek16M

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:20:34 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
ussually i answer bitcoin is fiat money but it is digital currrency can use payment and can for investing then you can use bitcoin as livelihood like trade on it.investing and trade is profitable
after that i suggest my friend to read in internet what is bitcoin and how to work it

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:30:03 PM

I also tell them to google it if they want more information. Honestly it's fucking annoying when people that are clueless start making all these questions. It's going to be easy for them to just start doing some research. I tell them that it's a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than a currency because it's honestly pretty stupid to spend your BTC on groceries when you know it's going to go up, similarly to how it's stupid to buy groceries with gold.

What is Bitcoin this is the question that is always asked to me then when I answer them honestly they don't believe in me. So now when somebody ask me about it I’m always say that why don't you google it so you know what bitcoin is, why you don’t make a research so you know all the information and you know how it works.

Your right. Like me, as a newbie i researched first before i joined in bitcoin. I also read some post messages before going to post. And based on the article and the messages her in this forum i found it interesting. Thanks to this forum for sharing your knowledge. Its a big help for us newbie.
Avity

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:33:40 PM

A fair form of currency created by the people for the people that stands on trust through math, not on someone's word.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:37:24 PM

Bitcoin is an example of cyptocurrency in which it is a Virtual money that is not tangible. Bitcoin can be used in Legal and Illegal Transactions. That many people want to have one because it has a high value.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:48:15 PM

if I explain bitcoin With the knowledge that has been owned and sometimes also less detail. Therefore I continue to suggest that people often find out about the meaning that is still not understood by utilizing the existence of Google so that later they while learning and no trouble after entering the bitcointalk forum.
GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:07:19 AM

From the question, it will be advisable if we look first at the word BITCOIN which tends to denote a special and generally accepted crypto currency which is widely accepted as a form of legal currency. It is  a digital money, not only to serve in national community or countriy , but its generally accepted internationally, by merchants, organizations, industrialist, economist, international countries world wide.Its acceptance and usage by countries nationally and internationally cannot be overemphasizes. Bitcoin can be traded in many countries of the world, and the value is quite appreciative  even in the face of global dangling economy. further inquiry can be sought from google.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:42:10 AM

My technics on teaching is not effective seriously lol im just starting and someone told me im for now a richkid because i can buy things i want now then theyre envy at the same time want to earn then as my frst mission is to provide to an answer that what is bitcoin it was no easy task for a beginner me it doesnt appear on google its just vague answers so i tried asking someone that what is bitcoin then he definitely told me that it is a digital currency that is a digital wallet with no limits or whatsoever and it is decentralized no strings attached and it also involves anonymity tge highest limit value is still unknown so better get ready for the future success of bitcoin
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:09:58 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which help you to earn more. It can play the same role as money and gold
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:36:22 AM

We all know that bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and bitcoin is a digital money that can convert it into real money and it is powered by internet but for me bitcoin is a blessings for all people becuase it can help a lot of people like me.
dificanovi

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:02:44 AM

I think bitcoin a kind of digital currency that has no physical but we can use as a means of payment. bitcoin can be used as a source of income because it is easy and the price is high.

Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:04:17 AM

I have heard that Bitcoin is a visual currency.It has won the whole crypto world.Moreover Bitcoin is a decentralized coin who born in 2009.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:09:31 AM

Bitcoin is nothing but a virtual currency that makes people's lifestyle easy. Bitcoin has provided a lot of opportunities to transact with a low fee and comfortable payment system. not only that but also Bitcoin is giving us some profitable mechanism that makes it popular across the world.
Firefly Foundation

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:41:44 AM

Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central repository or single administrator. It was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.The system is peer-to-peer, and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.These transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: