Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Bitcoin and its blockchain technology are the foundation for digital technologies and their development. But now there are a lot of crypto-currencies that have more advanced technologies. Therefore, do not just stop at bitcoin and invest in it. Think about it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency is very popular today, many people want to get bitcoin because the value of bitcoin big then enthusiasts of it was more, and bitcoin also can be used as a tool payment legitimate
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency ever made which became successful and was able to surpass all the obstacles it has faced up until now. Bitcoin is said to be the future curreny of the world because of the potential it holds and the good features which will surely help in making life more efficient. Maybe some people would think that bitcoin would not make it buy I personally believe that bitcoin will survive till the end.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

We all have different definitions of bitcoin and it varies among the experiences we've had from it. In technical term, bitcoin is a decentralized currency which has a volatile value and can be transacted all over the world. In personal definition, bitcoin for me is a blessing in disguise because it grants me large amount of profit and it really changed my life all through out.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
Actually, bitcoin is a electronic kind of money on online world where you can used in various transactions. In addition to that, I agree that bitcoin is decentralized where no one can control or manipulate it. Some people says that bitcoin will become our future money and future currency.
Iacomus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a form of decentralized digital currency, created and held electronically. Research Bitcoin and the unique world of Cryptocurrencies!
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

The best thing to explain about bitcoins is, Bitcoins is a cryptocurrency and there are a lot of advantage from it since it was also an online currency then you can use it same as the credit cards. Bitcoins is also good for long term investment since the market is volatile and it will further increase its value as the time goes by.
lawnterrific

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual bank currency and can be used on the internet. It is public money but in digital form. They are created by mathematical computations by miners.
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.
LegGekkouga

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

Based on my research Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2008 it was created by "Satoshi Nakamoto". Then a few years later he disappeared. To this day no one controla it. Bitcoins aren't printed nor have a physical appearance it is only an online currency but still used by many people including us. Thank you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

bitcoin is a crypto currency coin which was created in 2009 and it can be mined through some hardware. it is a market leader of crypto currency since its launch and accepted world wide as payment tool.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

When you talk to a clueless person about bitcoin he will say, "Ah that's scam". Maybe because it involves investing and investing is risky, and it involves online transactions which makes a person afraid. But my point of view is, you will not know unless you try.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

Bitcoin mining is extracting bitcoins by solving complex mathematical problems. It is called mining because it resembles the original process of mining metals and minerals. The mining cost increases with time, quantity of bitcoins remains reduce with time pushing the prices of bitcoins up, that is similar to what happens in precious metals like gold and silver.

Bitcoin is a money through online. Bitcoin is a money in the internet which are most of the people wasn't know this yet. Bitcoin right now has a high price. It is the money from the internet which can help you on everything. Bitcoin helps people who knows this already. Being a newbie heDre, that was what I can say about bitcoin. It can help people (eg.if they need a job through online) there they can work here if they want.

Bitcoin is simply described as a digital currency, instead of having your money in banks and on printed papers, now you can have your money on your phone, laptop etc.. as digital wallets.
It is the other way of earning money.
Sumansharma

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:16:53 AM

Hello...

Bitcoin is currency that you can't see,  can't feel,  can't touch... Its a virtual money... 
From this bitcoin you can trade..  Its very unique in nature.. As simple as that.. Everybody has their own point of view about the bitcoin...  Its upon our perception that how you this virtual money.. 😉
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Bitcoin is my life Smiley . It changed the lifestyles and I believe it is something that can bring equality in the world in terms of finance .
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

BITCOIN is a digital crypto currency which is now huge demand because of its good profit potential. It is a good currency which is giveing good profit out of it.
Money here comes in the form of non existance currency which is soft wallet. It is used for online pirchasing for daily expenses and many other things.
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which has huge demand because of its profit. and it is the leader of market in cryptocurrency.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

Bitcoin is an open-source, peer-to-peer, digital decentralized cryptocurrency. Powered by the Blockchain technology, its defining characteristic is its decentralization, i.e. the lack of central governing authority, such as a central bank or a ministry of finance. Bitcoin's issuance and circulation are ensured by regular users via a process known as "Bitcoin mining". Bitcoin can be sent anywhere, anytime, (almost) for free, and with little regard for national borders or government/bank-imposed restrictions.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Bitcoin is just a job that you need to work for because we are also earning money here as well as other jobs we need to know. We can learn more and we will know more about how to work and when we work wel
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

Bitcoin is the new stake of the whole interent in future.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: