Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
ycoin123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:28:20 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I also tell them to google it if they want more information. Honestly it's fucking annoying when people that are clueless start making all these questions. It's going to be easy for them to just start doing some research. I tell them that it's a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than a currency because it's honestly pretty stupid to spend your BTC on groceries when you know it's going to go up, similarly to how it's stupid to buy groceries with gold.
you need to post the detail about.So we could be acknowledged. 
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:36:05 PM

Bitcoin is currencies virtual, a lot of uses her, ranging from pay grocery in the supermarket to the food in the restaurant, and bitcoin can also be in use to investment and bitcoin also has a great, that makes many people hunting want to get bitcoin, because with the value of great then bitcoin in the value of valuable with a lot of her also worth of bitcoin because it can give income to the user
humanCNC

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency types. It appears the earliest and has many benefits. Bitcoin can be used to invest or be used as a payment method in enterprises in some countries. Bitcoin can change the lives of many.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:43:28 PM

I will try to explain the concept of bitcoin to him in the basic form that he will have the fundamental idea. I will start by telling him that Bitcoin is money that is in digital form and held electronically via Blockchain technology. That bitcoin is decentralized and nobody controls it. That bit coin can be transferred to other person as payment for goods and services which will be facilitated by the blockchain technology where both payer and payee will have a wallet . The cost of transferring money through bitcoin is cheaper compared to using conventional  banking method and it is faster with accurate record kept.
ClarksonI

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:43:38 PM

From my point of view, bitcoin is just a product of speculation
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:50:08 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I also tell them to google it if they want more information. Honestly it's fucking annoying when people that are clueless start making all these questions. It's going to be easy for them to just start doing some research. I tell them that it's a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than a currency because it's honestly pretty stupid to spend your BTC on groceries when you know it's going to go up, similarly to how it's stupid to buy groceries with gold.

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.

Bitcoin is one of the online crypto currencies,it is one of the next development features of future generations.it is very useful for all countries in the world.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency that will be a convenient transaction tool to use and bitcoin is a good source of income.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:31:16 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency developed in 2009 by someone under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto. This currency is like Rupiah or Dollar, but only available in the digital world. The concept may be like eGold, though in fact much different, bitcoin is great for short-term or long-term investments, that's what I know about bitcoin

Bitcoin is a digital currency (also called a decentralized currency) that is not backed by any country's central bank or government.
It is created as a reward for payment processing work in which users offer their computing power to verify and record payments into the public ledger. It runs through internet.
Bitcoin is an alternative source of income for those who does'nt have a job and an additional source of income for those who had a job.
Bitcoin means Money.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:39:50 AM

Bitcoin is a treasure for me and it can be used with my children
. I tell them this is a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than one currency because it's actually a bit costly to spend your bitcoin. But I think if they're really desperate to know What is bitcoin, they will be ready to find an answer without asking me all this.

watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:41:37 AM

just search it in google my friend . tired of answering of basic question like that.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:50:07 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized payment method using digital currency which is person to person transaction through computer no third party involve  not like a bank when you invest something big value of money the middle man is bank. while bitcoin is both person to person transaction using private key to transfer any transaction with no hassle.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:04:33 AM

Bitcoin is one of the popular and high valuable cryptocurrency that i know. Bitcoin helps many people in many ways. For example, earning money for their future, paying bills and buying anything that we want.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:18:13 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency that will be a convenient transaction tool to use and bitcoin is a good source of income.
Yes you are right that bitcoin currency is only available in the digital world. this is also an opportunity for everyone to join bitcoin, because in addition to the above explanation bitcoin also has many benefits.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:27:37 AM

Bitcoin is a famous and strong cryptocurrency in online world, bitcoin can be used as a payment method, bitcoin is give us opportunity to become rich Cool.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:31:23 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and you can use this coins to buy any products online if they are having a payment method through bitcoins. Bitcoins is very profitable and is good for long term investment because the value of bitcoins is increasing consistently.
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:54:08 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. In world all of the currencies bitcoin the more safe and digital . In many world it is legal. Many people can change their life with the help of bitcoin. It can change any one life easily.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:07:25 AM

Bitcoin is an electronic money.In bitcoin you can use it as a money to buy things that you want and you need.Bitcpin can help you so much especially in your financial needs.It can make ypir financial status change.
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:46:49 AM

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency that we use to exchange the value bitcoin and gold are different bitcoin is through internet and touchable that one is gold mining and touch,hold and exchange to money but bitcoin is holding anonymous people.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

I think bitcoin for the helper is help to the unemployed and for those who are not able to buy bitcoin because in this forum you just raise your rank to newbie up to jr.member because in this forum you do not even get you will earn money here just join in a variety of campaigns and earn a bitcoin as long as you follow the rules to give you the bitcoin you're working on.

White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:49:15 PM

Bitcoin is a crytocurrency, it is dicentralized and digital mode of payments system. It is also invented by unknown person or group of people which have'nt a spicific person just under the name of satoshi nakamoto.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: