Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
Vinz2017

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! Bitcoin can be used to book hotels on Expedia, shop for furniture on Overstock and buy Xbox games. But much of the hype is about getting rich by trading it. The price of bitcoin skyrocketed into the thousands in 2017.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hidayatgp12

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:40:32 AM

I am often asked by my friends about bitcoin. And actually i am new in bitcoin. When they ask me like that, i just answer what i know about bitcoin, that it is a digital currency which have high exchange rate. But, many of them declared that bitcoin is prohibited and very dangerous for us. When they talk like that, it is very annoying. And i told to them to learn more about bitcoin. Not just judge like that.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

Yes that is the most common question people ask me when they find out that I am using money. I just answer them with what I know and if they want to learn more in depth definition of bitcoin as suggest to them to look it up. But mostly when those people who are not genuinely interested with bitcoin I just tell them that bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that can become also a digital asset like gold that is worth to invest.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
The first thing that i will tell them is PROFITEERING BUT VERY RISKY,and other extended words that may attract them to check and invest,though i will not push them to do so,because i dont wanna be blamed when they fail in cryptocurrency,whats important is the additive to their mind about this

FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

Bitcoin is the new worldwide digital currency invented by Satoshi Nakamoto, it is the new generation of currency that works without centralized bank or an administration.  Bitcoin is much convient to use because its decentralized money.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
coiner27

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

When someone asked me about what is bitcoin, I introduce them to youtube.. I guess youtube is better than Google when it comes to explaining cause youtube gives examples.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. i think that you can search it in the google
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

Simply put, bitcoin is a digital currency. It is not much different with our local currency we exchange in return for goods and services. The only thing is, it doesn't have a physical form, it doesn't exist in the real world and it can only be trade online. It is the first decentralized digital currency that is not backed by a government or any authority. The value of bitcoin is constantly changing, as a form of investment, you can buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell them when the price is high.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator,bitcoin can be used as medium of online payment and can also be invested, currently bitcoin is having value more than gold people invest on bitcoin like never before, so bitcoin is a currency generally accepted.
joymarker

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:15:44 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
bitcoin is the virtual currency used for payment. bitcoin is also a crypto currency which is a digital payment tool.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

bitcoin is this program where money flows without any bank governing it is a digital money or its call crypto currencies that collects your tokens using an online wallet where a conputer program operates so bitcoin is the best way to get invest money and spend a lot of time to make your tokens even more expeditious is a quick process and very good apportunities.
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

what do you mean I do not really understand, but answer from the question in the title. "what is bitcoin?" bitcoin I think digital money machine, bitcoin for me my second source of income, bitcoin also my investment for the future.
shibisu

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables new payment systems and money that are entirely digital. Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is fully controlled by its users without central or intermediary authority. from the user's point of view, Bitcoin is similar to cash in the internet world. Bitcoin can also be viewed as the most prominent record keeping system available today
potatocrasher69

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be utilized as the method of installment in some business and furthermore bitcoin can be utilized to send a few finances wherever you are at whatever point you need. bitcoin is expanding the esteem itself.
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

If a friend of mine will asked me what is bitcoin about I answered them directly that it is sort of income and money  in digital form Grin , so they will be all ears listening to me but what is really hard when everything seems to be complicated because lots of questions will follow so sometimes I just don't want to answer them and just like you OP i'll just told them to google it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

If a friend of mine will asked me what is bitcoin about I answered them directly that it is sort of income and money  in digital form Grin , so they will be all ears listening to me but what is really hard when everything seems to be complicated because lots of questions will follow so sometimes I just don't want to answer them and just like you OP i'll just told them to google it.
It is better and probably the best way to explain bitcoin if you will tell them what is the real meaning of bitcoin and why it is existing and what are the things that we can benefit from bitcoin and that is when you will be telling him that bitcoin is a good source of income and it can be done through online only because it is a virtual money.
Bertoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

The bitcoin for the hormone is here and it helps your family and our country the bitcoin, and fast transactions, and how it is definitely to be the currency of the future.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is decentralized and acceptable worldwide. The bitcoin has more privacy and better security than the traditional paper money. The bitcoin transactions are very fast and cheaper compared to traditional bank transfers.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency. You can send and receive it to an individual via a peer-to-peer payment system anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. You can also purchase goods with it among several online sites and physical stores. Its decentralized design means that it isn't controlled by any one individual, central bank, company, or country.
When you copy something next time put the link below for reference.

What Is Bitcoin (And Cryptocurrency)?
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/what-is-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/1100-6456794/
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

This is the best thing that could happen to us because to rise from a scanty salary and then get good money from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: