Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:25:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:59:18 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency or can also be called cryptocurrency with the ability to increase your income even if it is your part time job or a full time job. And can support our daily needs.
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:32:48 PM

Bitcoin is a digital money because bitcoin's prize keeps growing and growing in the market. Bitcoin has become quite popular because big companies invest on bitcoin and people also make investments to earn profits.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:31:20 PM

I always say bitcoin is a crytocurrency and satoshi nakamato is the creator of bitcoin.The curiosity about bitcoin is the higher value so everyone want to. earn it. I explained everything i know every time they asked about bitcoin. Well as far as i know bitcoin is decentralize so no bank or middle man are not involve in every transactions, bitcoin also known for trading, shopping online, buying online games. first you can earn using mining, solving captcha, faucet,watching videos to earn satoshi. Then I recommend them to join in this forum to learn more about bitcoin.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:41:14 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
People can define bitcoin base on its form , characteristics or even how it move peoole specifically them. It is a good thing for us to know bitcoin well as  a whole in order for us to used it in a more good way and for us to know the possibility and it's potential on investments, transaction and for us to earn more.
JOSE2014

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:11:23 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
People can define bitcoin base on its form , characteristics or even how it move peoole specifically them. It is a good thing for us to know bitcoin well as  a whole in order for us to used it in a more good way and for us to know the possibility and it's potential on investments, transaction and for us to earn more.

Bitcoin is a new currency that way created in 2009. Transaction made with no middle men meaning no banks. It will save you personal information. No one track your account it safe your account information. created name is satoshinakamoto. Bitcoin is future improvement. You will easy to learn the bitcoin process. You know the business process. 

Draketom

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:15:31 PM

Bitcoin is a new currency that way created in 2009. Transaction made with no middle men meaning no banks. It will save you personal information. No one track your account it safe your account information. created name is satoshinakamoto. Bitcoin is future improvement. You will easy to learn the bitcoin process. You know the business process. 

I agree with you that Bitcoin is future improvement.
I really believe in this. Bitcoin will surely have a positive impact in the future.
Its having a positive impact as at present already.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies has changed life of many people for good.
ALEX765

Activity: 364

https://cryptassist.io/

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:27:28 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Bitcoin is our future money. It is also called a type of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is decentralized and can be used as the mode of payment in some businesses or stores. It can also be use to send some funds wherever you are and or whenever you want to. Bitcoin also increases its value by itself. And I am hoping that as much as possible, people must know this already, especially to those people who are lacking some money, they must work in bitcoin.
but countries can stand up,for example, as Eto did China it's a mosaic to lower demand for it

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:52:51 PM

Bitcoin is the most valuable and popular currency of the the present. Which may change the game in future. Bitcoin is a type of business for which you have to risk to benefit. Bitcoin dose not control any government or any organization, so Bitcoin is completely independent. Bitcoin is a currency that will help keep you future and family safe. In a word Bitcoin is a high income source. 
JOSE2014

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:06:32 PM

Bitcoin is the most valuable and popular currency of the the present. Which may change the game in future. Bitcoin is a type of business for which you have to risk to benefit. Bitcoin dose not control any government or any organization, so Bitcoin is completely independent. Bitcoin is a currency that will help keep you future and family safe. In a word Bitcoin is a high income source. 

Bitcoin is future currency. If will growth for the future. It was created 2009. Created name Mr.satoshi nakamoto. Bitcoin is safe to use and it will give the more information and save your personal information any one can't track your account. It good saft to use your. Bitcoin is give to more opposition and if you get the more information the future investing.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:33:28 PM

Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency,
as the system works without a central repository or single administrator.
Mizan007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:27:33 PM

I think this bitcoin is a virtual currency, this currency is the same as the rupiah or dollar but only in the digital world.
the features of bitcoin are allowed for ownership without any identity and transfer of wealth. Bitcoins can be stored on our personal computers via a wallet file format that we have and bitcoin can also be transferred to anyone like friends, or agents who want to buy bitcoins we melaluli internet in a wallet address he has.
there are many types of bitcoin examples of its trading bitcoin, bitcoin mining and invest bitcoin, bitcoin this feature and its system quite interesting and the most I like this bitcoin pay us.

Bitcoin is one of the trust cryptocurrency and our future money. It is a digital payment method in online. Bitcoin always  increases its value by itself. Bitcoin is now good invest sector. You can easily earn a good profit from here.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:46:08 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 04:52:52 PM by aeternus

I treat Bitcoin as a long term investment. It's also a good way to store my money. I don't trust bank anymore, everything I put there belongs to them. Bitcoin allows me to become my own bank. I don't have to worry about additional fees and contracts because everything is clear, you have to pay only one transaction fee which you can set at your will.
That is the right way to look at things people think they have money in the bank but they are wrong, any money that you have in the bank belongs to the bank and to no one else they can always create an excuse to not give that money back to you and they often do exactly that.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:37:06 PM

Bitcoin is nothing but same value as of your fiat currency but called as digital currency. It has a great feature that it's transactions are done anonymously with peer-to-peer. Today the Bitcoin value has grown a millionth of times.
Bitcoin is not the same as fiat if it was then we will not be here, while there are many differences one of the best is that bitcoin has a hard limit on the amount of bitcoin that are going to be printed and that is what makes bitcoin extremely valuable and that is why the price does not stop going up, since every four years the block reward gets halved and less and less coins enter the market.
Bitcoin is very profitable currency now a day. People asked about Bitcoin to invest their money in it. Their main question is that the process of how to invest or trade on it. Bitcoin is crypto currency, it is bank independent and no third party is involved in it. For further details I simply refer them Google for it. Bitcoin is most profitable and secure.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:26:54 AM

I know bitcoin is an electronic or digital money made in 2009 by sathoshi nakamoto. bitcoin is also often referred to as a currency that is decentralized and bitcoin can only be spent by people who have it. bitcoin can only be stored in a computer and be able to transfer funds around the world quickly and safely with a low cost. bitcoin is one of the first implementation of the so-called cryptocurrency.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:35:31 AM

I face such type of question now and then, Usually, I tell them who want to know this thing with a great curiosity that Bitcoin is a decentralized currency along with a virtual money. I also suggest them to do a research because there are a lot of articles, Blog, video regarding knowing the Bitcoin. So it's better to start googling to gain information about it. Some of them have a tendency to invest or saving Bitcoin but they don't have any proper idea about Bitcoin. I also tell them Bitcoin is like a cryptocurrency.

NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:38:39 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I also tell them to google it if they want more information. Honestly it's fucking annoying when people that are clueless start making all these questions. It's going to be easy for them to just start doing some research. I tell them that it's a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than a currency because it's honestly pretty stupid to spend your BTC on groceries when you know it's going to go up, similarly to how it's stupid to buy groceries with gold.
bitcoin is earning a money

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:47:10 AM

We are same im telling to him also that we have google try to research for some knowledge and to understand properly what is bitcoin or what is the purpose of bitcoin why it is existing but as also a user here im also giving him a short introduction about bitcoin and sharing some knowledge from my experience.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:47:58 AM

I find bitcoin as a tool of getting some income. In a simple way of posting and promoting some company and with that you will earn and gain a profit from them. Bitcoin gives an opportunity to many people and makes many people to become more wealthy and informative with this.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:52:28 AM

We all know that bitcoin is indeed one of the best cryptocurrency and its value is rising continuously. This things are what we usually hear when someone is talking about bitcoin. For me, bitcoin is more than this. For me it is a life changing event when I entered this. A lot of thing happened to me up until now and I am so grateful with bitcoin for the help it has offered to me. I can't say a thing but thanks to bitcoin for everything.
Life changing if indeed! Bitcoin really helped a lot of people nowadays and I think not just bitcoin but also some other coins that can help us earn for our daily needs and to have a good savings for our future. I am really grateful having knowledge in bitcoin and in this forum because if it’s not in this forum and I cannot actually learned a lot about everything about bitcoin and also about this forum.
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:02:52 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is an investment system. There is a lot of money in it that helps a person to succeed .we are like bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: