Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:35:11 PM

Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurren. Bitcoin is convenient, it has many benefits and it helps people make a lot of money. Bitcoin trading and trading is very fast and free.
bitcoin is not only used to make people have a lot of money, but bitcoin can be used for various examples to build a business can also, because bitcoin has a lot of usefulness so we are given the ease with the bitcoin.
we should be grateful to have known bitcoin.
vainhaver

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

Bitcoin is future money , bitcoin will replace gold  bitcoin will replace paper money.

bitcoin is investment  and bitcoin is fast money

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:53:58 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin can be a source of income. But in the practical explanation bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and first decentralized digital currency. Also, you can earn a lot of money through it. Bitcoin’s amount is increasing, and it can be a great way to gain extra income. Another fact is you can earn bitcoin in many different ways.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:13:20 AM

Yes, it is sometimes annoyed me too. There is some people who have no idea about bitcoin. They find it in newspaper or tv news just a little word that "Bitcoin". Just like my nighbor uncle. He asked me what is bitcoin. Is it a coin, which country's coin is it?, is it available in Bangladesh?  I was so shocked that uncle didn't know about bitcoin but he is a ex- bank manager. I replied to search in google. He said to tell him about btc in short. I told him that it's a decentralized currency, it is not available in any country. it's price is now 1000+৳(taka). He was shocked to know the price. Then I said you should google about it.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
We all know that bitcoin is decentralized where no one can control it or manipulate it. Some bitcoin users prefer to used as currency where they exchange it in some valuable things. You can used it as mode of payment. Lastly, I think bitcoin is our future money and currency where we can used in all kind of transactions.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:36:05 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is not backed by any country's central bank or government. Bitcoins can be traded for goods or services with vendors who accept Bitcoins as payment.Bitcoin trading and trading is very fast and free.
this is what causes bitcoin is in great demand.
because no one can mengatusr bitcoin.
with very fast growth and as a transaction tool that is fairly safe and anonymous for our use.
very happy with the appearance of bitcoin

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:46:28 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which aims to revolutionalize the world through improving our financial system, bitcoin aims to ease our money transactions and provide minimal to no transaction fees when sending or receiving money anywhere in the world.
Bitcoin is also an asset where people can invest either short or long term to grow their money.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Golubhargava

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:19:09 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which aims to revolutionalize the world through improving our financial system, bitcoin aims to ease our money transactions and provide minimal to no transaction fees when sending or receiving money anywhere in the world.
Bitcoin is also an asset where people can invest either short or long term to grow their money.
Bitcoin is a crypto currency  Bitcoin is also an assest where people can invest for short or long-term investment because it is very fast growth .
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:23:01 AM

Can call bitcoin a currency. However, in some countries, bitcoin has not been accepted. Even bitcoin is banned in some places. It was too popular. and the value of bitcoin is increasing. In the future it will be a currency accepted around the world
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:24:32 AM

It is an uprising cryptocurrency today. Some use it as investment and some use it for their businesses. Its growth fluctuates nowadays but it has increasing popularity in terms of millennials.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
RahulRana

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:27:16 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value digital currency.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:29:20 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency commonly used for trading with other digital currency. This is commonly found in internet and has no form.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:33:04 AM

It is an uprising cryptocurrency today. Some use it as investment and some use it for their businesses. Its growth fluctuates nowadays but it has increasing popularity in terms of millennials.
Yes. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and it is the most popular digital currency in the world and it is convertible to any local money around the world using specific wallet. Its transaction is always anonymous that no other party involve, the system of bitcoin is significantly in a form of block chain system, we can get bitcoin in many ways like participating in bounty campaign or buying it for investment.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency on blockchain technology. The person who created this is named as Satoshi Nakamoto, a computer genius ( No one knows who he is)
This is biggest mystery regarding bitcoin that no one knows about the creator of this amazing digital currency. Bitcoin is the one which has totally changed the whole world. People are inviting a lot of money in this currency of their secure future.

I am sure that this currency will remain decentralized forever and no one is going to control it because of the way it is created. Bitcoin is going to rule the whole world soon.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

Try to compare them with banks. Tell them that bitcoin is a decentralized currency and no one owns it. It is a digital currency way too different to fiat which is physical in nature. Tell them why people love it for example, people love bitcoin and it is becoming popular because of its volatility that makes it vefy fit in trading and holding.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

In addition, Bitcoin is a digital currency (also called crypto-currency) that is not backed by any country's central bank or government. Bitcoins can be traded for goods or services with vendors who accept Bitcoins as payment.it is the first ocurrency created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:16:45 PM

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency created in 2009. The said currency does not need a bank and no government cannot control or hold its production. Bitcoin can be use for to book hotels, buy stuffs, and it can also be used for international payments and it is not tied to any country, easy and cheap! Some buy Bitcoin to invest. They keep it in a digital wallet which is a virtual bank account where the owner can send, receive, pay or just save their money for other purposes.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

Bitcoin is compose of numbers . It is a digital currency. It maybe sell. It can use to buy a load, to shop online and to pay bills. In other countries they use it to buy their groceries.

darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:31:56 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has high projected value increase. Bitcoin is one way you cn be a millionaire (im sure my friends interest will be piqued when they heard abput being millionaire). Bitcoin is a digital currency that is not controlled by the government. Bitcoin hs alot of potentials.

feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:47:19 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency commonly used for trading with other digital currency. This is commonly found in internet and has no form.
Bitcoin is a consensus network that allows the introduction of a new payment system and a completely new kind of digital money. This is the first decentralized payment network  that is supported by its users and has no central authority or intermediaries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: