Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:39:15 PM

I always liked the investment system. like a lot of investment in force.
but I prefer investing in bitcoin and allcoin. because it is very likely in terms of profit. although there is always a risk.
Risk is in every business but there is not that much kind of risk in bitcoin, bitcoin allow you to hold investment in the time of low prices and this is one of the best thing, bitcoin is evergreen and always profit giving investment and the reason why to believe in bitcoin is that bitcoin has made a lot of people rich and they are the proof how important it is.
Ariel11

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:14:28 AM

I think, bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren't printed, like dollars or euros, bitcoin is virtual currency that is can be only access using a computer and another gadets , bitcoin can provide job, all you need is internet connection and computer etc. Bitcoin is a hope.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:29:57 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

a practical way is to involve them in concrete evidence. be it from direct internet learning. and about the benefits of bitcoin on me. I think it would be more effective to make them believe and believe. it can make them interested and follow the steps that I do.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:38:16 AM

I would say something like: Imagine the most valuable and profitable currency, Well in crytocurrencies which are virtual currencies Bitcoin would be represented in this way, being the most popular virtual currency due to its constant growth, its fluctuations are totally controlled by the supply and demand of the market, there is no government intervention, taxes or additional fees for use, Besides due to  is limited number of them their value is increasing more and more, making it ideal for investments, capital increase or safeguard your savings of inflation.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:41:27 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
Good idea, I like your opinion. A little bit extra to me that bitcoin is a virtual currency that can be used online transactions, therefore bitcoin can also be used as a payment mode in various businesses and bitcoins as a fund shelter for many who are genuinely interested in the business.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:49:14 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
I will first ask why are they interested, because you will know what specifically they are trying to ask based on their answer. And from that, you'll be able to answer their question as they want it to be answered. And then you'll just add facts and informations about Bitcoin and how does it users earn profit. And also from that, they may search for themselves on articles or on this forum. The only thing that you need to do is to tell them what Bitcoin is in general and simple things about it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:50:28 AM

This is so boring question for all.Because the world Known what is Bitcoin.just a small answer i give you, Bitcoin is decentralized digital cryptocurrency.Every digital currency market using this coin.
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:52:06 AM

No doubt this is a very difficult and tricky answer for anyone who has no slightest knowledge of. Probably somewhere along the line of virtual currency but decentralized. That means nobody control your money including the government!

CoffeeForMe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:00:45 AM

Bitcoin? Bitcoin is very hard to tell to people that have no experience in bitcoin. But bitcoin is a kind of online job that have many workers because many country are know about bitcoin, also in the philippines many people in philippines are hope that they everyday life is got improve. That's the way I think bitcoin mean.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:26:24 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is a currency that can make money with a lot of value, bitcoin is a good job to serve as a side search
GoodForGood

Activity: 311
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:11:45 PM

I would say that BitCoin is an anonymous digital money that many people are prepared to buy for real money. And BitCoin is not connected with the states.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:22:52 PM

I also tell them to google it if they want more information. Honestly it's fucking annoying when people that are clueless start making all these questions. It's going to be easy for them to just start doing some research. I tell them that it's a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than a currency because it's honestly pretty stupid to spend your BTC on groceries when you know it's going to go up, similarly to how it's stupid to buy groceries with gold.
You can't blame them if they are clueless about bitcoin, yes it's irritating that all of a sudden they will ask questions about it but think about it you were like that too when you first heard bitcoin. I tried mentioning bitcoin to my friends too and they keep asking about it, i tell them everything i know about it and i suggested them to google, watch it on youtube or try reading discussions here because i am not capable of answering their questions.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:59:36 PM

bitcoin is one type of cryptocurrency. and it is first cryptocurrency it is having high value compare to another cryptocurrencys or normal currency's. bitcoin is a decentralized currency.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency so many people have they are called online currency whatever I think it is digital currency. Bitcoin has no any physical view.
But Bitcoin so much valuable digital currency at this moment. I think its price will be increasing day by day. I think it is our future money.

Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

bitcoin is a crypto currency. it also a digital currency. it is a computerized system. bitcoin is the source of extra income. it can be used as the payment in some funds. it can remove poverty in our life.
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

I immediately try to give an example of Bitcoin's growth since 2010, thus provoking a person's interest. And then I try to explain why people like bitcoin and other alcoins. This is not simple information, but very exciting. Moreover, when you start to mention Bounty companies that give the opportunity to earn crypto currency for free.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:19:34 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
Actually, it is decetralized and you can control your own bitcoin. In addition to that, you can use your bitcoin as a payment because some store already start to accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital money that doesn't exact value and I think bitcoin will be out future  money and currency.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:31:00 PM

I would say Bitcoin is a digital currency just like other forms of fiats that are digitized on a credit/debit card for online payments but this Bitcoin is not centralized and regulated by an authority like the fiat currencies. With the help of a technology called the blockchain Bitcoin is also able to act as a payment processor and facilitate international transfer of funds at a comparatively cheaper rate than fiat payment processors.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

Bitcoin is a very big site because every country has already know about this. Bitcoin is a very big part of our lives because it can help us financially and can help in our daily needs. At first I ask many questions to my cousin but he answer it clearly so that I try to open this site and it's worked because I have a job here that can help me personally.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

I will do two things depending on who is asking me the question, if it is a person that I know then I may give a good answer and try to solve their doubts, but if it is someone that I do not know most of the time I will answer Google it, you know, it bothers me that people do not even take five minutes to research it before making questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: