Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:29:54 AM

When I think about it, I believe that it is a payment system with a clever code like never before that is giving us the more benefits as compared to the traditional payment systems. This enables us to transfer values without permission and intervention of the third party even on a global level.  Since it is in the early phase, there are the chances of speculative gains down the road but preliminary it is a payment system.
thehero

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:31:57 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency can be used for online transactions and also payments.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:43:44 AM

Bitcoin can be everything that makes people who hold it will make it easier for businessmen to transact between countries, but many risks must be accepted for the holder in any case they still have to be careful to choose their investment to get to a larger profit .. .
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:44:39 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency,  which is online based. Any thing you want to do this. Most of the matter is you can get more profitable way from bitcoin. You can buy alt coin, and can make more profit and you can rich yourself.  Bitcoin is so good any other currency.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:26:41 AM

Bitcoin is a form of digital money (cryptocurrency) that has its own value, but the difference of bitcoin and real money is bitcoin is increasing its value in due time, many of my friends always asking me what is bitcoin, but I dont explain them what bitcoin really is, I just say to them that they can earn profit when they invest in bitcoin and ask them to search to the internet on how bitcoin really works and what it is. Its better to refer them to the internet to search for it rather than explaining what it is.
naitik01

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:59:39 AM

Bitcoin is the digital money. It is called a type of cryptocurrency. bitcoin is freedom from us cash and fear.We can get Bitcoin anywhere through internet.
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:13:14 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

For me as of now as l've seen in our place bitcoin is  the best way to have inscome.ln our place bitcoin gives life to people.All un employed at home is having un icome because of bitcoin.Bitcoin is a digital money that can get cash easily.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:50:41 AM

I think bitcoin is something website which gives the work for the people who want to add the income of the work anyway, in a way to follow the campaign that is in provide a forum bitcoin.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:15:41 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
BitCoin is a virtual currency that can be used to transact online. If asked how this form of currency, which is clearly not like the form of physical currency issued by a bank and not the currency of a country. The shape of this unique currency is just a file like common files.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

I also tell them to google it if they want more information. Honestly it's fucking annoying when people that are clueless start making all these questions. It's going to be easy for them to just start doing some research. I tell them that it's a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than a currency because it's honestly pretty stupid to spend your BTC on groceries when you know it's going to go up, similarly to how it's stupid to buy groceries with gold.
I think this is a thing I usually encounter when someone wants to know what is bitcoin. Some of them, they just ask out of curiosity but there are still people who would ask me because they want to invest or put their money and time on it. But I think if they are really desperate to know what is bitcoin, they will be willing to find an answer without asking me all of it. I am the same at my first time here but I did not ask my friends so much about it but I've watch a lot of videos, read a lot of article to know more about it. You must not bear their problem but you just need to guide them.
Oh, come on... why not just make simple explanation for them by starting with what the original bitcoin white paper said, huh?
Let's makes this short: Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic currency that is fast, secure, decentralized and acceptable worldwide.
People always want to hear something new and interesting, and when you explain bitcoin in this simple form by putting things together people will understand it very quick. Smiley 
Erezaza

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:17:59 PM

Bitcoin is a online currency that will make you rich in no time because the value will keep increasing and bitcoin will keep expanding till the bitcoin will be used worldwide and everyone will buy and sell things with bitcoin.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:40:54 PM

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency created and held electronically. No single entity controls it and aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world using software that solves cryptographic problems. Bitcoin is the first example of a growing economic industry known as cryptocurrency. It can be thought of as cash for the Internet.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
To my knowledge of bitcoin is the first example of a growing industrial economy known as cryptocurrency even now bitcin is growing rapidly.
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:04:12 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency which means it’s a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange in transactions, working on cryptography, which makes it more secure in a controlled environment for creating additional units and verifying the assets.

It’s an interesting opportunity to earn more and more.  Nothing to worry about how to carry it because of it being in crypto form.

Caution, its decentralized till date and in many countries Bitcoin is not legal currency

BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:17:53 PM

I think I will answer that Bitcoin is a kind of money which investor can invest in it and earn the profit. Besides, It can be used for transaction payment without the third party.
yes but in my thought bitcoin is a good chance to earn money in part time because its continue with job, bitcoin is make your life more fabulous and secure yuor future for your family. 
mitha rosdiana

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:51:00 AM

Bitcoin is digital money and Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone even any government or organization does not control bitcoin so it's really freedom and because bitcoin we can easily make money without having to get out of our homes and only with the help of internet and our computer. We can be millionaires through bitcoin.
ethereumwhite

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:24:12 AM

Bitcoin is digital money and Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone even any government or organization does not control bitcoin so it's really freedom and because bitcoin we can easily make money without having to get out of our homes and only with the help of internet and our computer. We can be millionaires through bitcoin.

Yes, but it will not be easy, you have to be really patient and disciplined!
Shinza

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:41:44 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency. We can use it for a variety of purposes such as paying bills, trading, exchanging, and investing in it to make a profit.

dilshanfernando

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which was designed and created its original reference implementation by satoshi nakamoto. It is held electronically and no one controls it. we cant print bitcoins . The good story about bitcoin is it's value getting higher and higher fast . Dont think twice to buy bitcoin.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:48:05 AM

if when someone talk's to you and say's about what is bitcoin? because they do not have an any clue what is bitcoin and what is use of bitcoin, so if he/she ask you that just explain to him for what is use of bitcoin if he want more information about it just let him/her find the answer at google so he/she can have more idea.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:59:51 AM

Bitcoin is an online decentralised cyrpto currency which was established back in October 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto.Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency a digital money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: