Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
Broonze

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.
Yes, your opinion about bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be used as a mode of payment in some businesses and bitcoin can be used to send funds wherever you are whenever you want so bitcoin can increase its own value, therefore bitcoin can be trusted by many people because it is easy to get and easy for everything.
As we know that Bitcoin is a digital currency open publicly. Investors invest in bitcoin and take huge profit. But in my opinion Bitcoin is like a car with one driver and not many. A company drives by a lot of employers and workers but Bitcoin is one car for one driver. You can drive this car in both directions, towards loss and towards profit.
You can introduce Bitcoin but just to encourage people and let them do their own research.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that operates on decentralized platform.
It is the first cryptocurrency that was created by Satoshi Nakamoto
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that has various advantages in it. the first of which is, Bitcoin can be used in a variety of ways around the world that exist in every country with its utility, go with the advantage that is for Bitcoin holders or users can benefit if it can use or understand how to use Bitcoin properly.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I will answer like this. bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and currently number 1 cryptucurrency. it is an opportunity for us all to earn extra money. if you want to know more just google it or watch in youtube.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
cutiecez05

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

All I can say is that bitcoin is money and knowledge. It is the best cryptocurrency I know. With this, I learned and I earned so I will just continue supporting and doing bitcoin.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

Bitcoin is internet money, which was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto based on modern blockchain technology. Bitcoin was born in 2009 and is growing rapidly. Businesses tend to prefer Bitcoin payments to minimize costs. Bitcoin helps people invest in the cryptocurrency market. There are many benefits of bitcoin for us.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that has various advantages in it. the first of which is, Bitcoin can be used in a variety of ways around the world that exist in every country with its utility, go with the advantage that is for Bitcoin holders or users can benefit if it can use or understand how to use Bitcoin properly.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, and it is the first decentralized digital currency. It can be used for online transactions. Transaction has no middle man, means no bank. Bitcoin value is unpredictable because it has no constant value, sometimes it get high and sometimes it get low. The best thing on bitcoin is getting rich by trading it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

Bitcoin is used to pay lots of business. It is also used to send money to each other. Bitcoin is a very good way to deal with others, bitcoin is a very good thing
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is virtual currency and virtual currency is digital currency. They are tables there which could explain about them, this is basic and you should know.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

Bitcoin is used to pay lots of business. It is also used to send money to each other. Bitcoin is a very good way to deal with others, bitcoin is a very good thing

Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency and one of most demand digital currency worldwide and helps a lot of people

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
MOdu441

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

bitcoin is a online cryptocorrency that is more popular now in cryptocurrency world. we cannot touch it physically but it has a great value at online cryptocurrency world.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:34 PM
Merited by Titanos (4)

Bitcoin is a digital currency created by in 2009 Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. It serve as a medium of exchange without relying on any 3rd party (financial institutions or governments).
New Bitcoins are created by users running a program that solves a difficult mathematical problems to confirm transactions between other users. The price of Bitcoin is determined by means of supply and demand in the market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency created by in 2009 Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. It serve as a medium of exchange without relying on any 3rd party (financial institutions or governments).
New Bitcoins are created by users running a program that solves a difficult mathematical problems to confirm transactions between other users. The price of Bitcoin is determined by means of supply and demand in the market.

Bitcoin is very known cryptocurrency and it helps a lot of people financialy  and makes a lot of people a comfortable life.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

The question was asked a long ago. Now I think your friend have enough knowledge about the bitcoin. From the last year bitcoin has been a hot topic for the main-stream media. So bitcoin is not a alien object anymore.

One of the problem is many people look at bitcoin as a investment only. Of-course it is a great investment but looking for the profit is the only reason of so much FUD, rumours about the bitcoin. when people ask about the 'trust in bitcoin', 'bitcoin will survive or not' type questions they are only asking about the price.

Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Bitcoin is electronic or digital currency in the cryptocurrency which provide a big convenience in the entire humanity. Providing a currency which can be used in alternative investment is one of its primary uses.
Ekram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

I think, bitcoin the digital currency. We can earn money to bitcoin, bitcoin is very helpful for our life because it's all time gives our best currency. Bitcoin is the first and digital currency in the world, bitcoin is the best currency in the world, and I Think Bitcoin is the best job.
Alamin2

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Bitcoin is the digital currency in the world. when anyone say about bitcoin I replied that it's a virtual money and bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world. I also said that it's containt so many job for us.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

For me bitcoin is a online currency that can be used in some of the transaction that can be done in our present time but its not been proven to use bitcoin as payment in malls or a convenient store. Bitcoin is the first and digital currency in the world, bitcoin is the best currency in the world for now when it comes to online transaction. The price of Bitcoin is determined by means of supply and demand in the market. It helps to many people that is depending their knowledge to computer. This is earned using computers and knowledge about bitcoin.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

Bitcoin and Block Chain is a best revolution technology for last years and very good opportunity to become a rich and earn a lot of money here from ico from bounty and etc others job.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

Bitcoin is digital money used for secure and instant transfer of value anywhere in the world. It is not controlled or issued by any bank or government instead it is an open network which is managed by its users. Much in the way email improved communication by making it fast and cheap, bitcoin is an improvement on existing payment methods which were not designed for the internet era.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: