Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:02:47 PM

bitcoin is a crypto currencies platform that provide a very secure system, as of today bitcoin is worth almost a million philippine peso in our county philippines, some of the bank in my country hold a transaction with bitcoin and issuance of a deactivation of bank accounts. 
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:06:04 PM

Bitcoin is an absolutely abstract concept. It's basically a string of dozens of characters under which the encrypted code is hidden. The currency can not be touched or physically seen. In a big simplification, let's say it's a gigantic mathematical operation performed by specially designed computer software. The "coin" has no material form, yet it can be passed on and paid for a range of services and products.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

Bitcoin is centralized payment for use value of money and transaction currency what you want.Thats bitcoin me.
leitsme

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:48:31 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
If you love something, first you will be happy when doing that. I eat and sleep with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the successful product of Blockchain- the best payment ever
AldenGreen

Activity: 60

{Capricorn}

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

Bitcoin is not that too hard to understand and since the internet is full of information about bitcoin it is more easy to understand now,
Bitcoin simply is not centralized program and secure way to access both online and on ground.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:02:48 PM

For me, bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment and increase the market value. The value of the bitcoin depends on the demand for it, the more demand for the bitcoin chance to high the price.  Bitcoin can use to send funds to others person. Bitcoin is the best virtual currency.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:06:04 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
We all know that bitcoin is decentralized where no one can't control it or manipulate it. On the other hand, bitcoin is a money on online world that can be used in some transactions especially in online. I think bitcoin will become our future money and currency where can be used in all kind of transactions.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:06:49 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I also tell them to google it if they want more information. Honestly it's fucking annoying when people that are clueless start making all these questions. It's going to be easy for them to just start doing some research. I tell them that it's a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than a currency because it's honestly pretty stupid to spend your BTC on groceries when you know it's going to go up, similarly to how it's stupid to buy groceries with gold.

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:55 PM

depending on the individual, sometimes it is hard to accept their common sense. for it leads to google is the most appropriate and simple answer. because if you explain in detail it will take time and not necessarily understand them.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:19:47 PM

Bitcoin is the world's first virtual currency, bitcoin created by Satoshi Nakamoto and was first unveiled in 2009. Bitcoin is also equipped with a security system called criptocurrency. Bitcoin is also deliberately limited to make bitcoin a valuable thing, and it has been proven in the past few years that bitcoin has experienced a fantastic price increase that makes everyone try to fight for it.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized electronic currency, invented by a Japanese in the form of open source software from 2009. Bitcoin can be exchanged live on the Internet without any management of the bank or bitcoin govern. Bitcoin is completely unlike the currency and the value of bitcoin is much higher. These are the basic things I know about bitcoin.
23tamayo

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:24:10 PM

For me,Bitcoin is a digital money or a cryptocurrency.In other words,bitcoin is a online job for many people because it gives people a source of income.Bitcoin is invented from the country of japan but people don't have idea who is the real founder of it.Also bitcoin is used to the other online transactions.So bitcoin is a job that easy to operate.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

I do not think there's a problem with this. Those who ask, may be interested in Bitcoin, and if the question is addressed to me, then I will explain it, and if my explanation is not enough, then I will give them a reference for browsing on google. I think this is fair enough.
xGeraValerax

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:36:50 PM

bitcoin - smart crypto currency, you need to handle it carefully I think that you need to invest and expand the space for maneuver, you can not withdraw the first bonuses, and invest them in further expanding your contribution
kuberayt

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:40:00 PM

Bitcoin's the fast way to become a millionaire. Just kidding, it's a nice medium that's going to change the world. Revolutionary? Maybe. Welcome to the community, and it's awesome to have so many getting onto the blockchain.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:51:29 PM

Bitcoin is the best online currency conversion of online Market place. It's also one kind of digital copy currency conversion of online marketing. Bitcoin is use only online marketing and online transaction. Is is not use offline market place. If you use Bitcoin,you can changed your life and solved lot of economy problem..  I think, it is a the greatest currency of online by marketing. You can exchange many different way. it's is removed many risks of your money. You can saving this coin and on future you can invest it and you got many Money
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:52:25 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used thru the internet. Its value is not stable, it changes from time-to-time. It can be transferred thru coins without having a bank account. It can convert to a real currency. You can choose whether you want to join a campaign, invest or mine. You have a lot of options when it comes to bitcoin. Anyone can start with bitcoin because it has no age restrictions. You just have to learn more about it and spend some quality time for it.

snoopy95

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:07:25 PM

Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.
hi and welcome to bitcoin Smiley

Bitcoin is a digital currency  that uses decentralized technology for secure payments and storing money that doesn't require banks. Transactions are made without middle men, so there are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name.

Bitcoins can be used to buy merchandise anonymously. In addition, international payments are easy and cheap because bitcoins are not tied to any country or subject to regulation. Small businesses may like them because there are no credit card fees. Some people just buy bitcoins as an investment, hoping that they’ll go up in value.

thankyou Smiley

merszxc

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:25:42 PM

based on my ideas Bitcoin is a decentralized electronic currency, invented by a Japanese in the form of open source software from 2009. Bitcoin can be exchanged live on the Internet without any management of the bank or bitcoin govern. Bitcoin is completely unlike the currency and the value of bitcoin is much higher. These are the basic things I know about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: