Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:46:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
btcstory

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:04:52 AM

Bitcoin mining is extracting bitcoins by solving complex mathematical problems. It is called mining because it resembles the original process of mining metals and minerals. The mining cost increases with time, quantity of bitcoins remains reduce with time pushing the prices of bitcoins up, that is similar to what happens in precious metals like gold and silver.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:10:56 AM

Bitcoin mining is extracting bitcoins by solving complex mathematical problems. It is called mining because it resembles the original process of mining metals and minerals. The mining cost increases with time, quantity of bitcoins remains reduce with time pushing the prices of bitcoins up, that is similar to what happens in precious metals like gold and silver.

Bitcoin is a money through online. Bitcoin is a money in the internet which are most of the people wasn't know this yet. Bitcoin right now has a high price. It is the money from the internet which can help you on everything. Bitcoin helps people who knows this already. Being a newbie heDre, that was what I can say about bitcoin. It can help people (eg.if they need a job through online) there they can work here if they want.
IsQuickSellerAGirl

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:14:54 AM

Bitcoin is a scam. In case it wasn't clear enough, let me spell it out for you.

S-C-A-M .... SCAM!

Just kidding!
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:24:22 AM

bitcoin is now digital cryptocurrency.it is more secure other currency and faster transfer than other currency.   
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:03:40 PM

Bitcoin. Well in simple words ONLINE CURRENCY. It does not has a fixed value.Currently 1 Bitcoin equals 7347.01 US Dollar but after it was launched in around 2009 it was just about $0.003.Yeah that's true. It is mainly used businessmen for exchanging large amount of money.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Well, in my part if I would be asked the same question of what is bitcoin? I will gladly state that it is now the future currency of the today's generation. The existence of bitcoin make it a way to the innovative improvement of our fiat system or simply the real money we have. It is generated and operated through the use of technological devices such as mobiles and computers wherein the access to the internet is a must because from the term itself a cryptocurrency, is a currency type which is based on the online usage. It allows easy access and fast transaction to undergo an easy process which makes life comfortable.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I think Bitcoin is a kind of money which investor can invest in it and earn the profit. Besides, It can be used for transaction payment without the third party. And bitcoin is a digital or crypto currency.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:20:25 PM

bitcoin is a virtual currency that has a function equivalent to fiat currency even today the price of bitcoin is fantastic.
But along with the popularity and progress of bitcoin some users take advantage of bitcoin as a valuable asset and as a valuable and valuable business asset. And bitcoin teleh advancements bring great benefits to economic changes of each user
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:41:38 PM

For such ones i  do not plan my day with them,i only send them to google and  they should research and  gain more knowledge about bitcoin.It save my time and a lot of explanations.
anggun chan

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:05:06 AM

I think it is a very ordinary thing if there is someone who wants to know something, people ask because they are curious. especially about the bitcoin is indeed difficult when it is in the people yet still explain asked continued, the thing I would do is probably shows his measures so here I teach at once in his practice plays an active role instead up there I will also be telling him to seek information about a bitcoin can not understand on the internet site, if you still do not understand in me would have told him to watch the video because there are many youtube info about bitcoin.
prokopyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

for me bitcoin is the easy way to invest cryptocurrency not only me,you and the but all around the world 
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:14:08 AM

bitcoin is a virtual currency that has a function equivalent to fiat currency even today the price of bitcoin is fantastic.
But along with the popularity and progress of bitcoin some users take advantage of bitcoin as a valuable asset and as a valuable and valuable business asset. And bitcoin teleh advancements bring great benefits to economic changes of each user
Bitcoin is a very great opportunity and an asset for other people because it keeps giving them money or profit to be use in their life and to get the things that they want in their life. Bitcoin is a very valuable asset and also currency because with it, we can grab a lot of opportunities that we can see in the world of bitcoin to earn more money or bitcoins.
Shiertwo99

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:50 AM

Bitcoin is an crypto currency and it is the first of its kind it is made by someone who's name is satoshi nakomoto and you can invest in bitcoin and get a lot of profit from it also it is very hard to understand bitcoin because you never know what will happen.
Peppystatik

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:30:42 AM

Well, in my part if I would be asked the same question of what is bitcoin? I will gladly state that it is now the future currency of the today's generation. The existence of bitcoin make it a way to the innovative improvement of our fiat system or simply the real money we have. It is generated and operated through the use of technological devices such as mobiles and computers wherein the access to the internet is a must because from the term itself a cryptocurrency, is a currency type which is based on the online usage. It allows easy access and fast transaction to undergo an easy process which makes life comfortable.
I agree because bitcoin is money but then online that is why it is called cryptocurrency and i think that this currency will become really popular.
Because there are a lot of people investing in it and i think that only more people will join.
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

It is a new limited deposit discovered/invented in the recn10 years. The available mining amount is far less than gold and diamonds, and the prices have started to rise mad due to the increasing demand of collection.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:30 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that we can use for our online transaction, like for paying electronic bill and water bills and by using bitcoin we can buy loads, and bitcoin is also or can be a source of income for a lot people like me, and for me Bitcoin is can be our electronic money for our online transaction.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:49:31 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that we can use for our online transaction, like for paying electronic bill and water bills and by using bitcoin we can buy loads, and bitcoin is also or can be a source of income for a lot people like me, and for me Bitcoin is can be our electronic money for our online transaction.
Well i am agree with you that bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency that can be use for online transaction or for digital payment system, And bitcoin is also the best cryptocurrency among the rest, and here im bitcoin we can make money from it by many ways, like that we can earn money if we will join bounty campaigns like signature campaign and social media campaign, and bitcoin is can be used by some people who doesnt have work.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency so it will use for the more transaction process. It will not affect any one's. It a future currency. Bitcoin is growth for your future life. change your styles and improve your knowledge. it a online process. So you use to careful process. Bitcoin is good to for the future life.
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:19:05 PM

bitcoin is a computer-controlled digital currency used for trading and related investments from individuals. That's the answer from me that I know.
Ashishsaha

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:41:23 PM

The first thing to say about Bitcoin is that it is a costly digital currency, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a worldwide payment system. It is the first digital currency in the world and its transactions are made on the line. It is the most expensive digital currency in the world. And it was released in 2009 as an open source.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: