Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46479 times)
7Kirito0

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:57:53 AM

For now, that its pretty crazy im just surfing it... making more money to jump in a apropriate moment, like today Wink
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

Just hold my bitcoin and altcoins then buy some bitcoin and altcoins while it is now at the very lowest price.

In my opinion, a good/wise trader always seek for the lowest point so that when it reach to the highest point. He/she can have a very nice profit.
Well it is better to hold down your bitcoin and be patient, don’t panic due to the crisis or continuous fall in the prices. Most important is to wait for the right time to sell your coins when the prices rise again to recover your all losses and to start making more profits again.
ortlette

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:24:06 PM

When the prices are falling I can see red hot sale. That is the time to take advantage on the lower price of coins buy as long as i have money to invest because i know that it would be a good buy and just hold it till i reach my target percentage then sell.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:34:23 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

if price are falling i usually buy  more of that coins and the hold it for quite some time and sell it again when the price goes high, a.k.a buy low sell high, thata actually im doing everytime i got the the chance to  buy some coin like bitcoin when its price are dropped like crazy but there also times that i dont have the funds to buy and what i do is lending some btc to my close friends just to buy those cheap coins
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:06:40 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

if price are falling i usually buy  more of that coins and the hold it for quite some time and sell it again when the price goes high, a.k.a buy low sell high, thata actually im doing everytime i got the the chance to  buy some coin like bitcoin when its price are dropped like crazy but there also times that i dont have the funds to buy and what i do is lending some btc to my close friends just to buy those cheap coins

well just hold into it until you earn some amount, buying at high price is quite risky,but since you already do it just stick to it, hold until you earn.

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:33:57 PM

well just hold into it until you earn some amount, buying at high price is quite risky,but since you already do it just stick to it, hold until you earn.

Yes buying on the top is really risky and not a good move if you want to be a trader because most of the time you will end up rekt. Others will take loss when they see they are losing 10% but for me if I make this kind of mistake I hold it because as much as I can I don't want to have losses or sometimes I do averaging.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

everyone knows that the price of bitcoin and alt coin are falling or rise, and when the bitcoin is moving and falling, the price of alt coin is also lower, this is the time and opportunity to buy coins and wait to rise again, and to the coin holders don't panic and do not sell your coin just wait, it's definitely going to increase again maybe week or a mount and that time you sell your coins.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:59:26 AM

It is necessary to remain calm during sudden price declines, because the price will go up or down somewhere to balance, if we remain calm, we will make the right decision.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:22:21 AM

Recently started trading this year. At first, when prices are  falling i am very much affected. Until, i realized that it is normal and i have to stay calm and wait until the price goes normal again.

But, this past few days is very hard for me. Can't stay calm because of the banned news thing that china did. Then, bitcoin is almost back to picture, i can now stay calm and believe that bitcoin can survive longer than i expected.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:25:09 AM

there are only 2 things you can do when the price falls.
1. You hold it and wait for the price to go back to the original regardless of the time period, even if it will keep you waiting for a long time
2. You do cut lose and are willing to lose some of your money, when you feel panic and fear if the price will not go back up.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:11:18 AM

If you have the option to buy more BTC during the price drop, then buy and hold (because it will eventually go up). With other coins I am not so sure, but the ones I have purchased so far have been as a long term investment, so I have no intention of touching them.
Just don't sell at a loss cause you will regret it (prices fluctuate way too much), unless you really need the cash right away.
atulvatsa

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:13:11 AM

When cryptocurrency prices start falling then you can convert all your coins to Tether (USDT). USDT is like USD on blockchain, so its price is always 1 USD. This way you can try to conquer market volatility.

To convert your coins to USDT you can visit CoinSwitch https://www.coinswitch.co/exchange/btc/usdt/0.1

About CoinSwitch: CoinSwitch is the first cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator. They have integrated many leading exchanges across the globe like ShapeShift, Changelly, BlockTrades to provide best exchange rates to their customers. Currently, they support over 100 cryptocurrencies and more than 4500 pairs to exchange.

Buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit https://www.coinswitch.co
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:21:06 AM

HODL or cut loss.
I prefer HODL for most of my coins.

I dont like cut loss, so I am like a bag holder but it is me.
It is your choice.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:54:05 AM

Don't turn off your computer, as some people ask to do. The first thing to do is to identify the causes of the crash, check if the sources are reliable, and evaluate the possibility that the price may continue to fall.
If the odds are high, it may be better to sell. Otherwise, be patient and wait for a price rebound.
I like your idea because this will make us make the correct decision before selling or buying and this is not widely applied in exchange because they tend to wait for the next pumping or sell immediately.

so do I, that the main thing we really have to do is make the best possible analysis. Because only with the analysis we become more know whether it will provide advantages or disadvantages, so not about the pump or dump but about how strong the cryptocurrency is to survive at that level. Because there are some cases where traders are fooled by the trap, so it's better to do the analysis first before making a decision. Because a decision is made in the wrong way it is certain that the results obtained will be wrong.
I usually hold my bitcoins till I come up with another good idea which can save me from the crisis in the market. It requires greater level of patience as a trader to see his losses so don’t panic yourself from these little hurdles, wait for the right time and then again start selling your bitcoins at higher rates.
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:36:12 AM

I kepp HODLing,
HODL is the best Smiley
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

I kepp HODLing,
HODL is the best Smiley
  when I hold some altcoins when the price goes down. I always had nightmares about it. I always imagined the loss I would get.
How to advise with you about it? do you have nightmares when you hold altcoin when the price falls?

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:19:10 PM

When the prices are falling I can see red hot sale. That is the time to take advantage on the lower price of coins buy as long as i have money to invest because i know that it would be a good buy and just hold it till i reach my target percentage then sell.
When the coin is going through dumping stage, that is the best chance of grabbing more and more of it because after every hard dump, coins do pump high leaving al investors in ecstasy. There is no need to miss the chance if the respective coin is bitcoin because they are now about to touch 5k dollars soon.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

I would just sleep and watch movies with my family and re-monitor prices a few days after prices plummeted.

You are worrying too much, Why not try to read different comments of traders that has years of experience and believe that falling of prices is only temporary and it will still rise again eventually. The movements of market is always depending in the supply and demand of a coin.

Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:45:08 AM

Just hold my bitcoin and altcoins then buy some bitcoin and altcoins while it is now at the very lowest price.

In my opinion, a good/wise trader always seek for the lowest point so that when it reach to the highest point. He/she can have a very nice profit.
Well it is better to hold down your bitcoin and be patient, don’t panic due to the crisis or continuous fall in the prices. Most important is to wait for the right time to sell your coins when the prices rise again to recover your all losses and to start making more profits again.
I agree to you that it is better to hold our coin for a long time and be patient for us to make more money. I have a lot of patience and that's why I earned many money.

paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:49:17 AM

ill keep holding it even the price of bitcoin was falling down. ill wait for the exact time and day when the bitcoin will rise again. holding coin is not a big deal to me. its my coin already. ill gamble my coin in the sake of my future wife and children. ill make sure that i gave to them a better life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: