Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46479 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:10:22 AM

Just HODL, buy more when you can, sell when it is going up (only if needed)
You just have to hold yourself from getting panic and making irregular decision in order to avoid loss and wait for the right time to start trading your bitcoins or sell your projects, designs and products online for bitcoins. Holding and patience both keeps you intact to make better decisions for making more profit.
There is only one thing that you need to do at the time when process are going down and that is you need to remain cool and calm. You need to control your nerves and remain patient so that you can think wisely. Do not make foolish decisions at that time like selling of your Bitcoins. You need to make a wise decision.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kakusnice

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:19:03 PM

To reduce losses because the price falls that cause any bad news of the coin, for the better cut loss and buy again at cheaper price, it is difficult to do it by trader in psychologically because it will predict the price will come back again but cut loss will greatly help reduce the loss if the price falls far from the purchase price and will make up the profit faster than just hold
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:23:18 PM

Base on the well experienced here in trading, of course you must not panic, stay at your feet then wait and be patience even the price fall deeply it is still in the end it will rises up again.
Of course you are right, people often panic during the dump period of bitcoins, they cannot control their emotions due to which they make wrong decisions which ultimately lead them to huge losses. So be careful during the dump period, hold your bitcoins and wait for the right time to sale them again.
When the prices of the bitcoins are falling, then there is no need to panic at all because it is not legalized yet and this fact hampers the market value to an unwanted level. The price of bitcoin is a matter of constant change thus you should not sell your bitcoins at low price rather strat waiting for the right time to come.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:25:20 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn hoto short?).

Its time to buy and hold bitcoin collect bitcoin this time to have a big profit in the future.Before segwit after a month bitcoin goes up 10 times so I beleive after september 30 price fall of bitcoin theres a surprise to all bitcoiners.Bitcoin is known as a source of income not only that but a surprise increase of bitcoin price.
PandaMiner

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:46:51 PM

for me after mine coin I sell immediately. dont care it go up or fall down. just try to get my fund back soon as possible

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

if the bitcoin or altcoin price falls, you just survive and buy again when the price is low.
it is a way that you do not lose. the key of a trader is patience,

rijwanjaelani

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:32:57 PM

When it comes to fall of coins then remember one important thing, never sell your coins at any cost. The portfolio you have got there is very good collection and these coins are very promising. By falling of coins, you should mean that the coins are getting dumped like 20-30% below your investment point otherwise remember that coin will always fluctuate no matter what with some percentage around. Keeping the coins in the bitcoin form won't be helpful. Because if compared then bitcoin market is fluctuating too much now a days which may drift your investment from Hugh to low easily and then you may need to wait for it to come to higher position again. Just keep it there only and only sell if the drop is too heavy.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:51:28 AM

In my opinion if you dont want cutloss for another coin you should hold as long as you can
There is no other better thing than holding of Bitcoin especially when the prices are falling down. Most of the owners get panic at the time when the prices are falling down. But if you want to remain safe and you actually don’t want to suffer loss then holding is the only possible solution which can help you and can save your money.

beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

Just HODL, buy more when you can, sell when it is going up (only if needed)
You just have to hold yourself from getting panic and making irregular decision in order to avoid loss and wait for the right time to start trading your bitcoins or sell your projects, designs and products online for bitcoins. Holding and patience both keeps you intact to make better decisions for making more profit.
There is only one thing that you need to do at the time when process are going down and that is you need to remain cool and calm. You need to control your nerves and remain patient so that you can think wisely. Do not make foolish decisions at that time like selling of your Bitcoins. You need to make a wise decision.
yes I agree all that needs to be done is hold and wait for the price to rise again do not panic and believe me that the price will definitely rise back so be patient
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:56:06 AM

for me after mine coin I sell immediately. dont care it go up or fall down. just try to get my fund back soon as possible
This is the worst way of trading. You need to understand the coin you are investing in. If the coin has the potential, it can easily recover from a dump. Then there is no need to sell a coin immediately after a dump. Unless the coin is completely pump and dump one or just a shit coin with no project working, there is no need to sell at loss.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:41:18 AM

This is the worst way of trading. You need to understand the coin you are investing in. If the coin has the potential, it can easily recover from a dump. Then there is no need to sell a coin immediately after a dump. Unless the coin is completely pump and dump one or just a shit coin with no project working, there is no need to sell at loss.

it is important for us to know the potential of the coin that we invest ,,. so we do not experience the things we do not want in investment .. trading will be very profitable for us ,, therefore we must be very thorough and clever for us to make the right investment ,, the prediction that we can be reviewed so that we are not trapped in the wrong coin
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:48:08 AM

Whenever the  price is low ,you should buy coins at lower prices and trade it or  keep it until it reaches a higher price and sell it to gain profit.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:17:41 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
If the price of the coin is going down, the best thing to do is to hold our coins and wait the right time to sell it. Having  a ptience can help us to make more money and earn more bitcoins.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

Usually most crypto owners in general will definitely experience a panic when the price drops this will make the owner of crypto will soon sell it. I myself can feel it but after I see from previous experience this is a lesson for me that should not need to panic in the face of falling prices. Keep the altcoin asset you own because it will not usually take too long this price move will increase based on my previous experience. so I think we better keep the crypto that we have and not panic when faced with the price reduction that is already common in trading activities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BTCSAMIUL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

The prices are dependent upon current market situation.There are two best things that one could do when the price of coins are falling.Hold the coins so that you don't suffer from any losses.Buy more coins to make good profit when the price recovers.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:39:15 PM

When the prices do fall I tend not to panic and cash in my bitcoins instead I buy a lot and HODL hard. I do check the market from time to time to assess whether it's a good thing to hold or not.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:14:30 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

its really important to know the perfect timing to buy, when its red or low it doesnt mean that its time to buy
better review the chart and check some news to have basis
always apply buy lower to sell low and option to sell high its much better

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:49:38 PM

As a human when price of bitcoin and other coins which i have invested into them are loosing value i usually panic , but will still not sell any of my coins at lost and wait until there value appreciate.

GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:54:44 PM

As a human when price of bitcoin and other coins which i have invested into them are loosing value i usually panic

This is called weak hand

but will still not sell any of my coins at lost and wait until there value appreciate.

I do same or rebuy more when coin is cheaper but according to my experience not all ICOs recover fast Sad
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:45:35 PM

in fact there are only 3 choices if the price falls, the first is to back up the purchase by way of buying back at a price far below the first price, and the second is to lose, the third is to hold and wait for the price to return pumping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: