Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:00:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46486 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

Just hold, don't scare  Cool Cool
At the time the price drops it is not a problem for me and I will hold it, and I will use it to buy it in large quantities because it is an opportunity to have a lot of bitcoin or other coins .. because I'm sure one day the price will rise again and it will make I am a lot of money from the profit I do when the price goes down ..
Well, When the price is falling, usually it is time use by traders to buy coin. Do not be panic time if we are hold some assets,  It is normal, it will really happen because bitcoin or any other digital currency out there has no fix price. Wait for it to increase again.

If the price of a coin are falling it is the opportunity to buy, and if your coin is also falling don't think to sell it in low price just keep calm and don't get panic.
Easy to say but difficult to apply, when the price is falling you cannot decide at what bottom it will stay and get support. We have to calculate a lot of things before selecting a bottom for buying. Although people are expecting that bitcoin price will start increasing its price but still no one can be 100% sure about that. Therefore i will say that it is not so easy but too much difficult to apply.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

What to do when price are falling as a trader and investor with a long term view on trading and investing is to take position on lower price in order to consolidate for bigger profit on holdings. Market always create opportunities for profit , one must not fail to take advantage of such opportunities.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Lowryy

Activity: 32
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

"What to do when prices are falling?" Understand why prices are falling and if the reason behind it is actually changing the core fundamentals or not. I really think that understanding your investments helps a lot when prices are falling.

The more you understand how difficult it is for governments to "kill bitcoin" the less you react to these regulatory news. Sure, in a short term they do have an impact on the price but in the long run it wont matter.

When Jamie Dimon criticizes Bitcoin and its price falls temporarily but fundamentals havent changed then why should I react to it?

If fundamentals haven't changed then why should I do anything? Because some people got scared?

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

I think the first thing is to not panic. It would be common to feel that since many coins are decreasing value that the market is crashing. However, I believe that it is not the case. If you would follow past trends pertaining to the cryptocurrency market, there are always times like this when many assets are falling or decreasing value. For some weak coins, it would mean their demise, since it would be quite difficult for them to come back. However, for the stronger coin in the market, even if they are falling, they have better staying-power to endure those trends, and ultimately, regain their strength back once they catch fire and increase value. So, the smarter move would be to hold and be patient.

anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

if price dropping I should better hold, wait and see the market, don't panic sell just calm down to make good decision. Never sell my coin in low price don't panic because if you panic that will make you lose your investment, just wait the best time to sale our coin when the price reach enough value.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

I think what to do when the price goes down is to hold the bitcoin and wait for the price to go back up and when the price goes down is the right time to buy.
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

If you want to earn mire you can also take advantage in the changes of Bitcoin in terms of the development and the innovation of bitcoin. To reduce losses because the price falls that cause any bad news of the coin, for the better cut loss and buy again at cheaper price, it is difficult to do it by trader in psychologically because it will predict the price will come back again but cut loss will greatly help reduce the loss
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

Maybe they are just normal. Crypto markets are truly volatile in nature. So you better get used to it. Just keep updated about the coins you hold so that you know why does its price increases/decreases and for few assets that won't get pumped back, they are usually rare as they are either going out of the market totally or they never even had any support at all. So many of those shitcoins are there and once in a while one might be lucky to see them get pumped
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

There are times when a group of bag holders or those a large sum of alts wants to dump so that market will follow and panic then buy at the bottom. When prices of alts fall down, you don't have to do anything. Some people panic and sell their holdings thinking that they might get wrecked. But before you react, you have to know why does the prices are falling down. Maybe they are just normal. Crypto markets are truly volatile in nature. So you better get used to it
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

Just hold, don't scare  Cool Cool
At the time the price drops it is not a problem for me and I will hold it, and I will use it to buy it in large quantities because it is an opportunity to have a lot of bitcoin or other coins .. because I'm sure one day the price will rise again and it will make I am a lot of money from the profit I do when the price goes down ..
Well, When the price is falling, usually it is time use by traders to buy coin. Do not be panic time if we are hold some assets,  It is normal, it will really happen because bitcoin or any other digital currency out there has no fix price. Wait for it to increase again.

If the price of a coin are falling it is the opportunity to buy, and if your coin is also falling don't think to sell it in low price just keep calm and don't get panic.
Easy to say but difficult to apply, when the price is falling you cannot decide at what bottom it will stay and get support. We have to calculate a lot of things before selecting a bottom for buying. Although people are expecting that bitcoin price will start increasing its price but still no one can be 100% sure about that. Therefore i will say that it is not so easy but too much difficult to apply.
You can not calculate exact the bottom or other usually call is the lowest price of Bitcoin in a cycle. Because you are not the mover and the controller make the Bitcoin value dumped. So, you only can to buy Bitcoin at low price you think is good to help you earn profit.
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

If the prices are falling don't sell it just hodl and wait until the price will rise again because if you sell it you will loss.
Amit nandal

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

You have two options when the prices are falling:-
1. Hold
2. Sell
It is much better to hold than sell if you are capable to hold...
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:53:05 AM

Buying time I think.

Will buy another BTC today, then maybe some LTC and XMR in a few days.

Yeah, buy more if you really trust and believe in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, then hodl. We all know that cryptocurrency is volatile. Always study the market. Just be patient, you can earn more profit if the price rise again.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:48:02 AM

I think you should sell a half of BTC and invest in some cheap new tokens now. They are released from big projects such as SXDT, SXUT, TIO, Bitclave,... I believe you can earn much money with them

VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

When the price goes down, you do not have to do anything and do not panic, you should keep it and find out why prices are falling. If you can buy it further at a low price and you think it is good to help you make a profit when prices rise in the market.
khayecee13

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

I don't usually care about the fall and even the rise of the prices since I have my long term goal to achieve profit. I usually do cost averaging. Wherein I buy fixed amount of a particular investment on a regular schedule regardless of the fluctuation of the prices.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

When prices are falling, you just have two choices is hold or cut lose. both is good but the first one you should know is why the prices is falling down? how the average price and where the support area?
The main cause prices fall in down is a negative news, the second is supply and demand. When the price down because negative news, i think you must cut lose as early. other else if the price down because supply and demand maybe you can hold and wait to bounce again.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

Mostly when there is a bitcoin rally,most of altcoins including well established altcoins start bleeding.So,when you see your invested altcoins price falling down and bitcoin price increasing,either you could hold some of your altcoins which you believe that their price would surely recover soon or else,you could just sell them and buy bitcoin to avoid misssing the train.

Shorting is a process where you definitely get an idea that bitcoin price is definitely going to fall and so,you just sell your bitcoins and wait for its price to fall down more to buy it once again.But its highly risky and many have faced loss by wrongly predicting.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

for me personally if something like that has been said, I will hold it for a certain time until its price recovers, and before that happens I buy at the time the price goes down, and keep all of it and then I wait until the price goes up, but if you want reduce the loss you can sell it, then wait until the price is really low then buy it back, and then hold it until the price goes up, in the trade it's all we can not predict, but as good as you be patient and always see the market movement and graph there is, before you want to decide to buy or sell
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

Prices fluctuations happens in trade it is necessary to learn how to be patient in complex condition of trade.If prices are going to fall be patient and hold for the good moment when prices go up and feel you earning handsome profit sell out.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: