Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27448 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!

wow sounds very intriguing. i am really looking forward to seeing what's under the technical hood of OPEN money, and curious to see who is in this exclusive blockchain group Smiley

Will this technical document be the way you entice developers to build on the Open Money framework? Smiley

Yes, exactly. The technical whitepaper will provide a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work so that developers can know how to get on board. More exciting updates to come your way so stay tuned inspiredinvestor Smiley

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:03:44 PM

Thanks for the responses everyone! I totally agree with you all!

@ellerby123: yes definitely, we would like to bring crypto mainstream!!!
@FIEX, yes we are working on a payment solution, which would be using crypto as a source of payment.
@andrejka, yes of course!
@styca, yes easy like 1,2,3 Smiley
@savantsam, keep it simple, i like that!

About that payment solution, are you trying to make your own or looking for partnership opportunities for this like utrust or monetha?

As far as I know, Utrust is looking for more place to implement and they made a partnership with Soma (it is also a marketplace with social media)

They would probably love the idea making a partnership with Open Money.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:41:36 PM

Partnership opportunities are always welcome and definitely fit our ethos. We are all up for an Open ecosystem for developers and platform developers. Those projects are great and I'm sure it would make us stronger together.

We will be releasing details shortly on our modular system we built that can interface with ANY blockchain payment solution or SDK i.e OmiseGo wallet SDK

borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:45:22 AM

Today, I have tried to explain my wife how projects like Open Money will destroy banks  Wink  That's a pity, that I am not a developer. I would find such solutions, that would do it much more quicker.

Awesome. Were you able to convince your wife regarding the power of crypto?

It's a pity that you are not a developer, but that is the point of Open Money! We are creating a platform that will make it super easy for people to integrate crypto into their applications! Perhaps, one day when you decide to build an application, it would be a seamless experience to integrate Open Money Smiley

That is exactly what I had told about previously. You should educate somehow not only the avantguard - I mean crypto enthusiasts, but also simple people, who meanwhile are far from the point. It is much more bigger army, and much more bigger potential in all aspects. If I had a simple video, for example, for such a category, i would tell my wife this way: "Hey, darling, first have a look at this video, and then we will talk" But any video that i can propose her will lead her to a madhouse. Who will cook and do other pretty things for poor cryptomaniac in this case?  Wink
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:53:30 AM

Partnership opportunities are always welcome and definitely fit our ethos. We are all up for an Open ecosystem for developers and platform developers. Those projects are great and I'm sure it would make us stronger together.

We will be releasing details shortly on our modular system we built that can interface with ANY blockchain payment solution or SDK i.e OmiseGo wallet SDK

Cant wait so hear the details about the modular system.
Community is getting really excited about this project, we are waiting for more news about ICO date, how everything will be build, ...

Soon a lot of these questions will be answered when the technical whitepaper comes out.
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

Is there a ICO date released? Or pre-ICO?
Do you have a price in mind? Which is it?

Too many questions? Smiley
I'm just interested buying this token

Thanks
StanJones

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:16:40 PM

Hi. I want to take part in ICO. How may I do It?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:08:56 PM

Hey everyone,

Today we are looking to get people on board and writing about our project.

We've set aside a nice juicy part of our bounty program for this, but we need to give it a big push.

Can you write a blog post about Open Money?
Can you create an original video?
Are you on Medium? Steemit?

Whatever the style of content you feel comfortable creating - we want you on board!

Here's a link to submit your finished pieces of content:

http://go.openmoney.digital/l4oz

Don't forget! If you're looking to make some more points, this is a great opportunity!
Edw1maitland

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:13:44 PM

Looks interesting, if have some free will, I will look through your whitepaper.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:25:02 PM

You should look now but also you should check the upcoming one, it will be more detailed and give a better idea to all.

Hi. I want to take part in ICO. How may I do It?

You should wait for them to announce ico date. Icos start still not set yet but I think we are very near to announcement.

Cant wait so hear the details about the modular system.
Community is getting really excited about this project, we are waiting for more news about ICO date, how everything will be build, ...

Soon a lot of these questions will be answered when the technical whitepaper comes out.

With that modular system it means you won't work just one of crypto payment projects, you can work with all. That will be great for Open Money users.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

I encourage you to do so! We are pushing hard with our ideas!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:18:00 PM

Is there a ICO date released? Or pre-ICO?
Do you have a price in mind? Which is it?

Too many questions? Smiley
I'm just interested buying this token

Thanks

ICO date is not yet determined exactly but it will be soon) Just stay tuned and follow this thread. Then you won't miss it for sure  Wink

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Bestname

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

What does this project offer though? Ethereums got an API as well, why would businesses use this blockchain rather than literally any other?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:28:46 PM

What does this project offer though? Ethereums got an API as well, why would businesses use this blockchain rather than literally any other?

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by!

Open Money believes that the future of crypto depends on mainstream adoption, and that the most powerful vehicle for achieving this is by empowering consumer app developers to integrate the blockchain into their apps. This will open the door to 3.5 billion worldwide internet connected smartphone users. We build the industry standard tools necessary for these app developers to easily incorporate crypto monetization and distribution into their existing and future apps.
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:47:16 PM

Hey everyone,

We've set aside a nice juicy part of our bounty program for this, but we need to give it a big push.

Whatever the style of content you feel comfortable creating - we want you on board!

Don't forget! If you're looking to make some more points, this is a great opportunity!

Will keep this in mind for the next big update. Probably will write about the new technical whitepaper.
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Will there be a minimum investment?
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:16:35 PM

Hey everyone,

Already working on some articles! Smiley
I hope to have them ready next week! I'm a huge fan of this program.

Great work you guys are doing.
Keep this up!
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

In simple words they are providing easy to use sdk fort app developers to enable Open money based in app purchases.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:15:13 PM

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by! Open Money believes that the future of crypto depends on mainstream adoption, and that the most powerful vehicle for achieving this is by empowering consumer app developers to integrate the blockchain into their apps. This will open the door to 3.5 billion worldwide internet connected smartphone users. We build the industry standard tools necessary for these app developers to easily incorporate crypto monetization and distribution into their existing and future apps.

And there lies a very big market potential for OpenMoney. Once the project would already be on its way, we are looking at each smartphone owners to be potential customers for the infrastructure laid down by OpenMoney. As part of the cryptocurrency community, OpenMoney is doing business and at the same time putting itself at the forefront of the continuing push for mainstream adoption. An idea whose time has come can never be a failure especially if the team behind are committed and dedicated enough.
savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:48:08 PM

I will keep the content post campaign in mind when I read more about the upcoming technical paper. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: