Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
sjl 2.0

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

There's a saying time is gold. Time is so precious like money. All people need money. People cannot live or survive without money. Just like money use your time wisely. To manage your time you need to identify your big task and small task. In the morning better to do your big task first and then in the afternoon or evening time to do your small tasks. That's the best way to manage your time.

Time is very important in our lives and many people are wasting it. Yes the quotation, "time is gold" is true. But there are so many people who are wasting their time on the things that are not important together with their money. Time and money are being wasted for the things that won't benefit them. Life nowadays, time and money is inseparable. I mean, they must always come together because we can't move without money. And having money, we can buy time. Like for example, if we have money, we can afford to buy plane tickets and go to certain place using air planes. Compared to a person who can't afford to buy plane tickets, they will go to the cheap one to go in a certain place. What I mean in this is, the other people who can afford plane tickets, saves time with their money while the other is the opposite. So, we must know how to manage time and money, because nowadays, life and money are so important.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

Bitcoin make a way for me to earn additional money and it's proven that I can earn more profit than ordinary investment.
Personally, I keep invest every month and sell when the value high enough

That is the great way to plan because time and money are always important to us. Sometimes we miss the boat of making money, I think you can divert your money to other altcoins also, in this you can secure by making more money.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

The important here is here on how you manage your time. Time is money you said, if you're focusing too much on earning is bad. Time management is the key to all aspects as well as patience. Money and time somehow related depend on the perceptions, we focus on the goal that we put our hard to earn. Working on it involves time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gecelerinyargici

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

I have so much time but there is no money Smiley

James_Spider501

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

That is the considerable method to design since time and cash are constantly critical to us. Here and there we miss the pontoon of profiting, I figure you can redirect your cash to different altcoins likewise, in this you can secure by profiting.
zoelhack

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

because the time we passed it will not come back again before we regret in the future let's from now we set our time as best as possible to get maximum results although we know that time is very difficult when it looks trivial
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

organizing time is difficult because we have some important activities, and sometime laziness can also  mess up our work schedule, how to overcome it is Huh
to motivate ourselves as to remember for whom we work, do not waste time for things that are not useful because time is money
yrdja25

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Yes time is money and money is time because if you manage your time well in your job you can get a money and can have a good rest and when you manage your money time is not your enemy because if you waste your money in anything that is useful you will need more time to work hard and earned some money.
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

I prefered to say to do right things in right time,this phrase" Time is money" is related only for jobs requiring to do things in right time such as operations on the stock exchange,time is important in life of every man but if you want to earn money most important things is what are you do,if you do right things profit comes and you can expect lot of money,without that time is  just a passing thing.

cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

Time is really important but let us forget not to just focus our attention into some other which is specifically much more important than money one is if you are religous or GOD fearing person then one must always find their time to pray and spend at least one day for the lord. The second one is health, because health is wealth simple really how are you so sure that you take care of other things important if you cant take care of yourself and then the third is your family and love one's since they are one of the primary reasons why you are investing and earning botcoina here. I know money is important but don't let your mind be focus on one thing because there of things you need to spend your time. You'll just need to manage your time properly.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

Because I am currently a student at a college, I am very easy to manage my time
Every day I have to attend classes in class, and it only takes a few hours
and the rest I use to work in bitcoin
I try to divide my time well, because I do not want my work to interfere with my learning activities, and vice versa, I also want to work hard to earn extra money.
so I should be able to share my time well
Because, I do not want to reach something, but I lost something else

Electro_wiz

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

what is the most valuable thing on earth?                        Time, because everything is acquired in time and all of man's business is conducted by time.if you have time you could have everything but if you don't have time it means you have nothing..... time can gave you money happiness everything all you have want......    

Varanida.com ◉ ↾ Building A Better Internet ⇃ ◉ Varanida.com
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

It's not enough that you can manage you time. You will have to use it wisely also. You may have all the time in the world but if you do your job doing the same thing than you will never progress. With the time allotted to you, you should do you job efficiently and have spare time to use in other productive things like cleaning your house or even learning investments or businesses. You don't have to do your work only with your time. Also, remember to have some time for fun.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Time is really money if you are in the business world. Likewise, time should not be wasted when you have assets that need to be developed. Assets therefore is a valuable things that we have to take care of and be given enough time. For me, i manage my time well. First, I do to-do-list so that I will be able to prioritize things. Second, I spare time for my self like self meditating after doing work. Third, I do bitcoin regularly.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

There is a lot of good methods about time management and money management, but they are completely useless if you don't know how to manage yourself.
Actually, the real secret to good management is to understand what the goal is and what is the best activity to achieve it.
People with time management problem actually waste their time in useless activities.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Yes you are right that time is precious for us. As of now I am still a student, before I was a working student and it was really hard because I need to go to school in the afternoon then I will work in the evening until dawn. But when someone introduced to me this forum, I left my job and focus in this forum. As of now I can manage all my time without affecting my studies while I am working in this forum.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

Time and money is somehow related here in bitcoin wherein every seconds passing by is considered a money wasted or earned. I manage my time here by creating my own schedule of the tasks I am supposed to do every week. I allot few hours everyday for bitcoin because I consider it important. When it comes to money, I am more fond of saving than spending that's why I'm not having any trouble with it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

Time wasted is also money wasted, that is what most people are saying especially those who are working for the productivity of a certain company. Managing time is also like building your own work schedule, listing all the things you need to do and the desired time goal you want to achieve.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

I am still a student and time management is everything for me. I always handle it properly and carefully to avoid any rush or trouble. The time I am spending on bitcoin is considered to be important because money is being produced on it every time. I am always mindful on how I manage my time and money that's why I am always making sure that I am setting it properly.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

This is a big problem for me. I am still a student, the studies take a lot of time. But besides this I also work part-time and try to work with crypto currencies. It's very difficult to manage time and make it all. I would like day to have more hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: