Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

it is true time is money, but do not forget that life must be balanced to be more healthy in living it, not only because money make forget everything, do not we enslaved money but we must enslave money so they always datng to us without having to waste a lot of time
so I think use the time as efficient as possible to get maximum results, do not forget diligent effort multiply prayer

I spend a lot of time tracking the virtual currency movements in the market as well as where I can invest in the country since I learned about investing from a friend I spent a lot of time. To follow and learn more about how to invest in profitable, most of the books I read rarely say how to avoid risks while spending and that's what I need. know best

expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

I manage my money and time by planning on how to manage my money and make schedules for me to have a plan that I can relay on everyday.
This is the era of the gadgets and applications, so I think we must make use of them for our benefit, gone were the days when you had to plan the activities after every hour or day because today, we can plan the work of the whole week in just one day which is good because by this way you do not loose your concentrations. Just set the alarms and reminders at different timings and divide your work between those alarms, because by that you can focus on that specific work either its money or job.
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

Time is gold because every second every munite every hour is very important to us and you dont lose time if you have to do that is very important you do because at last you will disappoint.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:15:11 AM
Merited by goku1525 (4)

Time is gold because every second every munite every hour is very important to us and you dont lose time if you have to do that is very important you do because at last you will disappoint.

Now in our time that we are so busy in our everyday work ,time is compare to money in equivalent, for me I will manage my money by putting to good business and investment a.nd for my time I will balance all my activities not just overwork but have also some rest because thats important in life your personnal health.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

I wisely use time management I make sure whats more priority. I will always put first what's important.I know that money is important its part of our living without it, it felt like something is missing. But not all the time is all about money is just how wisely you are in living.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

Managing money and time is difficult and decisive for the future, many people do not care about the time so that almost 24 hours they focus on earnings, but this will actually make health drop so that will disturb time and money.

bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.
Time is very important to us specially when you have a family already and it is true to have a time managemet to handle everything. But we also need Gods guidance in everything weve done..We need to handle money wisely because money is the root of all evil..

Time is so important as money, money can make everything now it is now powerful thing, but we need to learn how to manage money, just like time that is also really important to manage. Make every of your time productive and useful. Divide your time in every task that you need to accomplish.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

I manage my money and time by planning on how to manage my money and make schedules for me to have a plan that I can relay on everyday.

Time is more valuable than money; you can get more money by managing your time well because you cannot get more time by cash. Time is money because you can use your time to educate yourself and do it well. If you don't have such sufficient time, you won't be able to organize your mission successfully. A most successful person always managed the time to make money. Both of time and money is important, but the most important things are time because we can never repeat it.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

Speaking of managing about money and time means that we have to set up a better plan. In this case, we have a guide with our activities so that everything will be in perfectly arranged. If we also managed well with our time I can say that we can probably produced a better income.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

Time is more valuable than money; you can get more money by managing your time well because you cannot get more time by cash. Time is money because you can use your time to educate yourself and do it well. If you don't have such sufficient time, you won't be able to organize your mission successfully. A most successful person always managed the time to make money. Both of time and money is important, but the most important things are time because we can never repeat it.

In order to earn more money you must manage your time perfectly, having a planner makes it easier for someone rather than having none. When you do it everyday as a routine you will surely manage your time. Like me, I always have a planner for the next day or week so that I will no thinking anymore what's the next thing I will do that day. Every successful person have their own plan and strategies that they followed everyday to maximise their time.
greenchy

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:23 AM

I just go to work. This is paid by the hour. I try not to get sick and not leave work during working hours. For me it is not convenient. I want a job with payment for the part done!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

As of now Im busy person because I already have a job but I have computer shop,  and I do bitcoin so for me it's hard to handle all of this.
So I tried to manage my time I work everyday in office and every vacant or evening I do bitcoin even Im tired I will do my future.  How about my computershop my relative families manage this and I gave them salary a day.  I will all of this to have a better life in the future.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

As of now Im busy person because I already have a job but I have computer shop,  and I do bitcoin so for me it's hard to handle all of this.
So I tried to manage my time I work everyday in office and every vacant or evening I do bitcoin even Im tired I will do my future.  How about my computershop my relative families manage this and I gave them salary a day.  I will all of this to have a better life in the future.

wow your such a verry hardworking person. if i were on your position i think i cannot handle it anymore because working in a real job is already tiring amd stressful plus you also have other side jobs which is your computer shop and crypro related jobs. but overall i still salute you for your dedication just because you want your future to be bright. however in my case , i only do online jobs such as forum posting , captcha encoding , ptc , surverys , etc in order to make a living and so far i can say that i can manage my time verry well.
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

it is true time is money, but do not forget that life must be balanced to be more healthy in living it, not only because money make forget everything, do not we enslaved money but we must enslave money so they always datng to us without having to waste a lot of time
so I think use the time as efficient as possible to get maximum results, do not forget diligent effort multiply prayer

Yeah i agree with the statement because in this world all things can buy by money so you should work hard for it .Time management can apply too if you know how to manage money and your time you will reach your goals.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

I have a regular job also. And i do bitcoin too. At first its hard  but because of my strong will to have more income for my family. I can do all for them.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

Time maybe the greatest gift human ever had.. even when you have all the money and gold in the world, you cant buy more time.
It is said that waste your time, you will waste your life OR master your time, you will master your life
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

Yes time is money but not all times, time is all about money. Sometimes you need to balance your time and money. Think that every second, every minute, every hour passed is your last minute so do not waste it. Make your life valuable.

Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

It's just that time is money, but you need to clearly separate what time you allocate for profit, and which for other purposes in life. It is the proper distribution of time and priorities that will make your life better and happier.

For having a time managenent, money will be there. It's for purposes and how time is precious in our life. Managing time is not a easy for those who has a lot of working hours In their work. To earn more money,we learn how to manage our time. By giving a time and make it a priorities is also the only capital in bitcoin. Time in bitcoin is money.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I maximize all of my time and spend it to the things that i know will help me and will contribute to myself because time is important we do not have a lot of time and we do mot know when will be the end of our time so we need to be productive everyday so what i am doing is i am studying in school and at the same time i am doing some cryptocurrency stuff to maximize my time so every spare time i have i am gaining money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: