Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6653 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

i manage it by make any repeating thing done by server and arduino

I manage my time buy listing all my chores,my what to do jobs, and appointments.Firts thing in the morning I have plans and schedule for the whole day.I start  my day with a positive vibes.Buy managing my time properly I also manage my money by not speending to much in transportation in any place I goes.Managing my money is my firts priority, I need to save and earn for my family.So I need to manage properly by not buying unimportant things.Keep and save money for investment and for emergency purposes.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

Simple, by just managing your time and making some schedula or organizing them, you'll able to make a good income in bitcoin. If you have a formal work and you need to earn as well, manage your time and set some time in doing your formal work and in the other hand on how you will also go into bitcoin. Multitasking with strategy I guess.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

By simply making some complete breaks into some hectics schedule on your time and be happy while doing some works in bitcointalk where you are only sitted in front of devices and earning. You must learn how to do two things or to multitask in your life so tgat even if you have officeworks you will also earn in bitcoin as a additional income to your monthly salary.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

Every time I am doing something, I always make sure that everything is under my control. Just like here in bitcoin, I don't usually let myself go in a rush for some reasons through obeying my schedule which is set by me so that it would be followed with ease. Earning money was never an easy thing here in bitcoin that's why I always make sure that I am only spending my money for things that matters and things that are important.
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

I think managing time is a problem that often happens to some people and that also happened to me a few months ago, I can not manage my time well so all my work is messed up and my finance too, luckily I got advice from a friend to arrange time well and make a schedule that I must obey
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

yes it is true time is money, but we must be able to distinguish when to get money and when to enjoy the money
Proper financial planning, such as saving, investing, preparing for retirement can help you live a more prosperous and happy life.
The more money work to you, the less time you spend working to earn money.

I just try not to spend the time on the things that seem to be useless or that kill my health. I am planning everything beforehand, which is also important.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

yes it is true time is money, but we must be able to distinguish when to get money and when to enjoy the money
Proper financial planning, such as saving, investing, preparing for retirement can help you live a more prosperous and happy life.
The more money work to you, the less time you spend working to earn money.

I just try not to spend the time on the things that seem to be useless or that kill my health. I am planning everything beforehand, which is also important.

How I manage my time and money? I don't really pressure myself because I dont want to spend my money and time by not enjoying every single moment of my life. I don't want to compromise my happiness just by managing every decisions that I'll be making. For me, so long as I did my best and at the same I'm enjoying it, that's the very most important.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Time management is really important here in the cryptocurrency world. Most of the jobs and tasks here are very time consuming. We should manage our time properly for us to generate more money.

Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

Time does fly away from you whether you like it or not. You can't save it for later use and you can't go back to it when you committed a mistake. But you can manage it. The way I plan mine is, I separate my money into savings and expenses.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

We can easily generate big amount of money if we can manage our time properly. I can do all of my activities properly because I managing my time properly. Time is very important factor for us to earn income.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

You can't manage the time, which is fixed, you can only manage yourself, your focus, your own energy.
The real secret of managing "time" is the choice of priorities.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

Yes true, time is money and we should not waste time on useless things like staying up late, as we know that time will never come back so using the best money and time is important.

Time is something which cannot be regained and rest of the things can be made like money if you lost now , you can recover in coming time. So time is the top of the chart and rest of the things followed next. So ensure to proper utilize it.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

I completely agree with op. Everyone should know how to manage that time I am ashamed that I have wasted so much time which I should utilize in my own development I think I have become lazy on this past few months but it's better late than never I am going to making myself efficient. By the way, everyone can make a timetable(sounds like kids plan but still effective). Cryptocurrency and other new technologies need a lot of time and us humans do not have enough time in her hand despair on this topics so we should manage your time efficiently.
hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

If you have never attempted to structure how you spend your time, simply start by writing down what you need and want to accomplish for any given amount of time—whether it’s for the week, the day or just for the next few hours.Having a written plan you can follow provides guidance and direction for your time the same way a budget does for your money. In doing this, you will be more likely to accomplish the items on your list. And crossing them off as you achieve them will feel good too!
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

We know that time and money are one of the most difficult to handle...  In my case i manage my time by using a list of works that i need to accomplish...  If I've done my working  I mark it...  I manage my money also by dividing it for everything I will focus on those things which is really important than those whom I considered only as my luxury .. We need to know how to manage this two because we always use it so for us to have a proper management in our life...
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

Managing time for me nowadays is really necessary so im just trying to calculate and imagine how many time i need to do something and creating a plan for every day.
If we are confused with the plan we want to do, then the best step is to write it on the board or in the diary, this will help us to manage the time and finances well, I've been doing this since college and it proved to be effective.

It all depends on you depending on how you work hard because there is always time for everything. I work on a bounty campaign to earn more profit and I still have a day's work to maintain my daily needs. But there is time for family
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:13:23 AM

I work on time before people come, I come first at the office because this time we should not waste our time working because time is money only short-minded people who waste that time.
That is true that time is money so for me every minutes and every hour is very important, i dont waste my time because i am a busy person, i have so many things to do in school so before i go to my class i am starting to start my work here in bitcoin and if i can able to finish it before i wil go to school i we will finish it immediatley

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

It's not a good thing to think about your time value every moment. We live in a world of overscheduling, which is very unhealthy. Some studies have found that people who don't pay much attention to time are living longer. So on a busy day, you can also try to eat a long lunch, like a Spaniard, or occasionally have a drink to relax.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

I absolutely agree on what you are saying. In my case I have a permanent job and now I also involve in cryptocurrency transactions. In my idle time I do my cryptocurrency works and it gives me a high extra income than before that I don't have.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

Time management is one of the key factor to make a great income. But it also depends on the person if he/she is serious about making a great profit using time wisely. People need to to know if they are in for a short or long term goal. Also let us keep reminded that even we are earning, let's not forget to spend time with our family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: