Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:34:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68563 times)
raging-creeper

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:51:15 AM

Wut Wut on the million bucks.  LOL

Say your sitting on 1000 arte with a genesis address.  Arte gets listed on Bittrex (lets make it fun)  the price goes to 1.00.  You want to cash out. 

Can it be sold on bittrex?  Or will I have to sell on the genesis address site that Artemine creates?  I worry it may be hard to get customers there.  Can someone please tell me how that works. 

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:12:22 AM

what will happen to MNE after this?

MNE will still be supported and developed by MNE. I believe we have not seen the real rally of MNE, there is market manipulation of price going on which is disturbing to me because so many of the current MNE tokens in circulation have been moved to the ICO address and the price which suppose to move up react in opposite way
Minereum price supposedly is to be very volatile atm, but that's why it is not is because of the very very small volume, you can see it, 5 btc a day volume only, which is not good on the price really. And I dont know, maybe after ICO, maybe mne will lose more. Just my two cents.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:55:17 AM

Wut Wut on the million bucks.  LOL

Say your sitting on 1000 arte with a genesis address.  Arte gets listed on Bittrex (lets make it fun)  the price goes to 1.00.  You want to cash out. 

Can it be sold on bittrex?  Or will I have to sell on the genesis address site that Artemine creates?  I worry it may be hard to get customers there.  Can someone please tell me how that works. 

You can't sell the entire address on bittrex, but you can sell your coins every day. I'm afraid however that 1.000 ART won't make you much money. I think ART could go to 10$, but with 1.000ART you'd still only mine about 0.04 of them, which gives you about 40 cents a day (1.000ART = 10MNE = 12$). You'd ofcourse be making profits after 1 month, adding up to about 12$ a month.

Now, in the first quarter of 2018 you'll be able to sell the entire address on a special Artemine platform. If we compare it to selling a business, you should be able to sell it for the gross revenue of 1 year, which is about 12$*12 months, so 144$ or about 0.5ETH.

I recommend you buy some more Art so that you can get a better income. Personally I've bought 10.000 so that, if my prediction comes true and ART gets valued at 10$, I make about 4$ a day, which comes down to about 1440$ a year in passive income.

It's still a question on what the purpose of ART will be for an investor. If it's not gonna do anything it's not gonna be worth 10$, not even 1$. I think they should integrate it with the lottery and the world app, but that's just my 2 cents

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:22:44 AM

Lat update of the dev has cleared everything once for all with such a detailed explanation about the collected Minereum worth of approximately $1 million to be burnt for good. I think people should focus now on positive things and should come up with suggestions if there are some to be shared within community.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:55:06 AM

Wut Wut on the million bucks.  LOL

Say your sitting on 1000 arte with a genesis address.  Arte gets listed on Bittrex (lets make it fun)  the price goes to 1.00.  You want to cash out.  

Can it be sold on bittrex?  Or will I have to sell on the genesis address site that Artemine creates?  I worry it may be hard to get customers there.  Can someone please tell me how that works.  

You can't sell the entire address on bittrex, but you can sell your coins every day. I'm afraid however that 1.000 ART won't make you much money. I think ART could go to 10$, but with 1.000ART you'd still only mine about 0.04 of them, which gives you about 40 cents a day (1.000ART = 10MNE = 12$). You'd ofcourse be making profits after 1 month, adding up to about 12$ a month.

Now, in the first quarter of 2018 you'll be able to sell the entire address on a special Artemine platform. If we compare it to selling a business, you should be able to sell it for the gross revenue of 1 year, which is about 12$*12 months, so 144$ or about 0.5ETH.

I recommend you buy some more Art so that you can get a better income. Personally I've bought 10.000 so that, if my prediction comes true and ART gets valued at 10$, I make about 4$ a day, which comes down to about 1440$ a year in passive income.

It's still a question on what the purpose of ART will be for an investor. If it's not gonna do anything it's not gonna be worth 10$, not even 1$. I think they should integrate it with the lottery and the world app, but that's just my 2 cents
Intersesting mlathematics, thank you.

But if you've right, why the MNE is still in price now ?
There would be a "link" between ARTE price and MNE price.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:56:18 AM

Hi All,

We will burn the first received MNEs in the ICO in the next few days! The received MNEs are currently worth around $1 Million (~50% of MNE's supply).

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946?a=0xcf24fa5606bbe4dab3ba24cb586b4353fe83094a

The ICO will continue as normal and we will periodically burn the next received tokens.

The MNEs will be sent to the Minereum Token Creation Service (will be automatically burned) and an Ethereum Token will be generated out of it.

We may use this created token just for Minereum/Artemine fans, we are not sure yet.

We may create a vote here on bitcointalk for the community to decide what to do with it, after all, the creation of this token will be worth about $1 Million.

More updates soon, stay tuned!
What about the token from the burning MNE ?
If at the end of the ARTE ICO, there will 600,000 MNE in the Ethereum ICO account, there will not really burned but transformed in a new token ?
And the question/pool is what we wants to do with this token ?
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:58:14 AM

It sounds interesting that out of burned tokens another Ethereum based token will be generated for fans of these two tokens. I expect something interesting coming out as developers of this project as used to introduce always like they did in past.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:11:33 AM

Hi All,

We will burn the first received MNEs in the ICO in the next few days! The received MNEs are currently worth around $1 Million (~50% of MNE's supply).

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946?a=0xcf24fa5606bbe4dab3ba24cb586b4353fe83094a

The ICO will continue as normal and we will periodically burn the next received tokens.

The MNEs will be sent to the Minereum Token Creation Service (will be automatically burned) and an Ethereum Token will be generated out of it.

We may use this created token just for Minereum/Artemine fans, we are not sure yet.

We may create a vote here on bitcointalk for the community to decide what to do with it, after all, the creation of this token will be worth about $1 Million.

I wouldn't create another token, cause that'll take time away from developing Minereum and Artemine. No one would blame you if you sold like 50.000MNE on the exchanges so that you could list both coins on bigger exchanges, start a global marketing campaign, develop the lottery/world app, ...

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:17:53 AM

I wouldn't create another token, cause that'll take time away from developing Minereum and Artemine. No one would blame you if you sold like 50.000MNE on the exchanges so that you could list both coins on bigger exchanges, start a global marketing campaign, develop the lottery/world app, ...

I completely agree. I would love to see some of it used to get Minereum and Artemine on a decent exchange and to have some actual marketing. Both these tokens have potential, but as has been mentioned numerous times, it doesn't really matter if no one knows about them.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MiBambino

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:34:03 AM

I completely agree. I would love to see some of it used to get Minereum and Artemine on a decent exchange and to have some actual marketing. Both these tokens have potential, but as has been mentioned numerous times, it doesn't really matter if no one knows about them.

Indeed, and like I said it's no big deal if they sold 50.000 of them and prices goes back to below 1$, that would give all of us a great opportunity to buy more so that when the marketing/exchange listing happens, we can all benefit from supporting these two awesome projects

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:46:13 PM

Don't worry guys, it will go to a vote, but lo and behold, what you are suggesting dumping 50000 MNE is not considerable as it will drastically put MNEs price to the ground for sure, or maybe it will be dead, honestly, so it is not an option really. Burning coins is only the choice.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:52:11 PM

Hi All,

Lmao, but dev has already sent thousands apon thousands to exchanges and has been collecting btc without our knowledge....  And no not Mne from the ico. He has dumped Mne, as he owns almost all the supply
MiBambino

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:33:15 PM

Hi All,

Lmao, but dev has already sent thousands apon thousands to exchanges and has been collecting btc without our knowledge....  And no not Mne from the ico. He has dumped Mne, as he owns almost all the supply

True, and now he owns even more, 600.000 to be precise

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

why not use some of the MNE to advertise artemine? is it not possible?

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
tubexc

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

Still a very good price for MNE, to get at the ICO. Just bought a few more MNE at this low price.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:19:23 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 02:52:33 PM by Münzpräger

why not use some of the MNE to advertise artemine? is it not possible?

That was not the deal. People have made plans for their MNE under the assumption that all MNE contributed to the ICO will be burned. If the dev was going to sell them that would result in even bigger selling pressure with very little demand on the exchanges currently. The price would tank even more.
Moreover, the dev has advertised MNE and Arte in severeal online magazines, so there is not a lack of funding apparently.
Pr0jectMayhem

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:47:46 PM

Hi All,

Awesome, thank you for the update!  I see what you did there with the MNE generated ETH token Smiley I think you should airdrop the new token to holders of Minereum tokens and Artemine genesis holders as a reward for sticking through with the project and believing in Artemine despite the lack of information and heavy amount of FUD...

I second that...we need a fun token like doge, my vote is for a pirate token with the ticker symbol ARRR....
vobid

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

Hi All,

What are you talking about? Minereum devs are not Artemien devs, this was communicated already?
Shejker

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:06:45 PM

And can these 50,000 coins to spend on PAMP MNE or ARTE.Sorry to see the MNE falls below the plinth.Is it really beneficial to the DEV? Huh
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:09:07 PM

And can these 50,000 coins to spend on PAMP MNE or ARTE.Sorry to see the MNE falls below the plinth.Is it really beneficial to the DEV? Huh

lower, cheaper buys...once MNE is burned it'll pump and easy profits.

People are too fucken blind to see what's going on...meh whatever, they'll figure it out eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: