Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68554 times)
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:35:27 AM

The concept is good!

I support you.

Newbie collecting activity?? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1157976;sa=showPosts
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:44:34 AM

Let him be lol, more activity in the Artemine thread means higher chance of success IMO

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

can anyone tell us here what's the meaning of genesis address, by the way I invested in artemine project with small amount.
The ETH-Address from where you participied will be a ARTE genesis address, and that means this address will generate ARTE with ever new mined ETH-Block. The demand of ARTE you have "bought" will be mined over the next ~60 years.

So while I keep artemine token in my ETH Address, the token quantity will increase without any action from me.

or should I do mining?

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:06:26 AM

can anyone tell us here what's the meaning of genesis address, by the way I invested in artemine project with small amount.
The ETH-Address from where you participied will be a ARTE genesis address, and that means this address will generate ARTE with ever new mined ETH-Block. The demand of ARTE you have "bought" will be mined over the next ~60 years.

So while I keep artemine token in my ETH Address, the token quantity will increase without any action from me.

or should I do mining?
No mining is needed, it's "self mining". You don´t have to keep Artemine Token in your Wallet, they will be mined automatically and your holding of ARTE increases per each block. So if you invested for 1000 ARTE, you will get them over the next ~60 years, about 0,045 ARTE each day.
LouTong

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:43:01 AM

In case anybody wants to see what a well done ICO looks like from a professional team:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171833.0

Dev should take notes. lol
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:09:42 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 12:53:57 PM by khufuking

The concept is really great , But you have real problem here , I have bought Minereum to buy Artemine with it but after I did some math I resold my Minereum , I didn''t know that it would be over 60 years ( I know my fault for not reading the whole thing ) , But once I found out it is 60 years I lost interest , Now why would anyone pay $1000 to he/she would take them back over 60 years even if the price of Artmine doubled hmm even if it X 10 why would I pay 1000 now to take it over the next 60 years 10,000 even if the price X10 it is totally not worth it (Specially in crypto world ) , I did not put in the other factors too !! Like what is the chances that this project will still existing not for 60 years but  for even the next 10 years ! . I did not mention that until this moment there is no real uses for the coin Artemine ! but I am sure development team promised for a lot of uses in the future .   That project would have been great if the mining was over a span of 6 or 12 months max .
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:14:48 AM

In case anybody wants to see what a well done ICO looks like from a professional team:

LOl fuddder here again, go there and stop posting with your newbie acct here, its not in anyway related to this thread. I dont want to bash that project but just dont do your cheap marketing here as well.
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

The concept is really great , But you have real problem here , I have bought Minereum to but Artemine with it but after I did some math I resold my Minereum , I didn''t know that it would be over 60 years ( I know my fault for not reading the whole thing ) , But once I found out it is 60 years I lost interest , Now why would anyone by $1000 to he/she would take them back over 60 years even if the price of Artmine doubled hmm even if it X 10 why would I pay 1000 now to take it over the next 60 years 10,000 even if the price X10 it is totally not worth it (Specially in crypto world ) , I did not put in the other factors too !! Like what is the chances that this project will still existing not for 60 years but  for even the next 10 years ! . I did not mention that until this moment there is no real uses for the coin Artemine ! but I am sure development team promised for a lot of uses in the future .   That project would have been great if the mining was over a span of 6 or 12 months max .

This is weird, so we will receive our tokens after 60 years ??   no way, i think there is misunderstanding.

We participated on this project to receive our tokens directly, after 60 years no one assure himself to be in this world.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:45:23 AM

The concept is really great , But you have real problem here , I have bought Minereum to but Artemine with it but after I did some math I resold my Minereum , I didn''t know that it would be over 60 years ( I know my fault for not reading the whole thing ) , But once I found out it is 60 years I lost interest , Now why would anyone by $1000 to he/she would take them back over 60 years even if the price of Artmine doubled hmm even if it X 10 why would I pay 1000 now to take it over the next 60 years 10,000 even if the price X10 it is totally not worth it (Specially in crypto world ) , I did not put in the other factors too !! Like what is the chances that this project will still existing not for 60 years but  for even the next 10 years ! . I did not mention that until this moment there is no real uses for the coin Artemine ! but I am sure development team promised for a lot of uses in the future .   That project would have been great if the mining was over a span of 6 or 12 months max .

This is weird, so we will receive our tokens after 60 years ??   no way, i think there is misunderstanding.

We participated on this project to receive our tokens directly, after 60 years no one assure himself to be in this world.

Artemine is a self mining coin, which means it gets mined by your own address over a period of 60 years. Lets say you have bought 21900 artemine. This means over the period of 60 years, 365 days a year, you'll get exactly 1 arte on your address a day. Now, if the devs choose to let MNE and Art work together, both projects could prove very lucrative. Imagine paying your monthly World App fee with Arte, or investing 20 Arte a month in the Lottery, or buying an Arte genesis address with Mne, ...

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
ICOphile

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:36:55 PM

It was made perfectly clear. Also, the reason for having sellable and transferrable genesis addresses was so that you could get rid of your coins for more money instantly. There will be a market place for this and is why lots of people (myself included) spread their investment across multiple genesis addresses.

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:38:16 PM

Artemine is a self mining coin, which means it gets mined by your own address over a period of 60 years. Lets say you have bought 21900 artemine. This means over the period of 60 years, 365 days a year, you'll get exactly 1 arte on your address a day. Now, if the devs choose to let MNE and Art work together, both projects could prove very lucrative. Imagine paying your monthly World App fee with Arte, or investing 20 Arte a month in the Lottery, or buying an Arte genesis address with Mne, ...

Right, and just to be clear, there's no actual mining happening from a computational sense, there is of course mining on the ETH blockchain to power this PROOF OF STAKE project.  So you're really buying a stake in Artemine in order to be rewarded with the token over time...
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

This is weird, so we will receive our tokens after 60 years ??   no way, i think there is misunderstanding.

Right, and just to be clear, there's no actual mining happening from a computational sense, there is of course mining on the ETH blockchain to power this PROOF OF STAKE project.  So you're really buying a stake in Artemine in order to be rewarded with the token over time...
No one said that there gonna be real mining , I clearly said that the concept it really good but the 60 years time period is just a joke and to be honest totally BS , I can count to you endless things that you can invest in and have a lot of better return than this 60 years contract in fact leave my money in the banks for 60 years much better than investment in this coin with a yearly interest of 10% some countries even have 11% -12% but lets take the average 10% in 60 years if I invested 1000 i will take it 6000 after 60 years while knowing that my money is safe 100% .
Lets take another example !
If I used this 1000 to buy real mining rig! the average ROI now is 8-10 month and also while knowing your money is always 100% safe . ( You will take your initial money back in 10 month lets say 12 ) . Now compare this to what Artemine offers ? !!! You are talking about 60 fking years !! I doubt that ETH it self would be here even in 20 years! I am sure it will be replaced with much advanced contract system by then . This 60 years thing is a big joke and the joke will be only on investors because deva will get his money ( We will pay him cash so he will repay us on a span of 60 years !!! ) . I really do not know but the more I think about this project the more I think it is just  BIG JOKE !
MiBambino

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:25:08 PM

This is weird, so we will receive our tokens after 60 years ??   no way, i think there is misunderstanding.

Right, and just to be clear, there's no actual mining happening from a computational sense, there is of course mining on the ETH blockchain to power this PROOF OF STAKE project.  So you're really buying a stake in Artemine in order to be rewarded with the token over time...
No one said that there gonna be real mining , I clearly said that the concept it really good but the 60 years time period is just a joke and to be honest totally BS , I can count to you endless things that you can invest in and have a lot of better return than this 60 years contract in fact leave my money in the banks for 60 years much better than investment in this coin with a yearly interest of 10% some countries even have 11% -12% but lets take the average 10% in 60 years if I invested 1000 i will take it 6000 after 60 years while knowing that my money is safe 100% .
If I used this 1000 to buy real mining rig! the average ROI now is 8-10 month and also while knowing your money is always 100% safe . ( You will take your initial money back in 10 month lets say 12 ) . Now compare this to what Artemine offers ? !!! You are talking about 60 fking years !! I doubt that ETH it self would be here even in 20 years! I am sure it will be replaced with much advanced contract system by then . This 60 years thing is a big joke and the joke will be only on investors because deva will get his money ( We will pay him cash so he will repay us on a span of 60 years !!! ) . I really do not know but the more I think about this project the more I think it is just  BIG JOKE !

If you can tell me ONE financially stable country that offers a 100% guaranteed 10% interest per year, i'll post a video of myself giving the blind donkey from my local farm a blowjob.

Now, Artemine is just like any other coin, a store of value mixed with potential future real world usage. Like I said, if both projects work together (and preferably work with bigger partners as well), they could both prove to be very lucrative. I'm thinking 10, 20$ per Arte and 40, 50$ per MNE. That is o course only if they can offer some real world usage. No one is gonna buy Arte if the only thing it does is pay for the ICO launching service. Then again, if people could actually pay for stuff with Arte, prices could blow up. Imagine if the devs created an exchange for Minereum-created coins where we pay 10 MNE to create a coin and 500 to list a coin, and pay our trading and transaction fees in Arte (sort of like how GAS is used to pay for transactions on the ETH network), I could see both coins becoming very popular. Then again, this all seems like a shit ton of work, far above the skill grade of the devs IMO.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
LouTong

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

LOl fuddder here again, go there and stop posting with your newbie acct here, its not in anyway related to this thread. I dont want to bash that project but just dont do your cheap marketing here as well.

Nah man, I'm not a fudder, just speaking my mind here.  Anybody can look through my previous posts (wouldn't take long) and see that I'm a real individual, it's just that I mostly use this site for research (reading) and don't speak unless I truly have something worth saying.  I think you can also see somewhere how long I have been a member here and realize it is enough time to make a bunch of bs posts to bring up my rep with very little effort if I wanted to influence people.

I'm just a "noob" because i don't waste my time or others time in unessential posts and useless speculation.

It's just that I find it totally unacceptable what the dev is doing here and the few dubious acc's that are in here that seem even more like having an agenda.

That's all I'm just speaking my mind.  Btw, I am an investor in Dopecoin since very early this year so i'm happy with that personally but i have never run around shilling them,  It just means I know the project well and how there is a community there and communication.  I also know there is a community here (minerium i mean) as have been following it for a while.  Frankly I'm pretty pissed on those peoples behalf.  and on their behalf i felt like expressing my disgust to "the dev" for leaving them so far in the dark when a few words would have helped much in their concerns.  

ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:50:42 PM

We are in the middle of the ARTEMNE ICO (2 weeks, 2 days and a fexw hours left).
The results :
 - 120 ETHEREUM ;-).
 - 567,082 MNE.
No burned MNE at this time.
No promotion about the ICO...
miner45678

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:18:24 PM

Nah man, I'm not a fudder, just speaking my mind here.  Anybody can look through my previous posts (wouldn't take long) and see that I'm a real individual, it's just that I mostly use this site for research (reading) and don't speak unless I truly have something worth saying.  I think you can also see somewhere how long I have been a member here and realize it is enough time to make a bunch of bs posts to bring up my rep with very little effort if I wanted to influence people.

I'm just a "noob" because i don't waste my time or others time in unessential posts and useless speculation.

It's just that I find it totally unacceptable what the dev is doing here and the few dubious acc's that are in here that seem even more like having an agenda.

That's all I'm just speaking my mind.  Btw, I am an investor in Dopecoin since very early this year so i'm happy with that personally but i have never run around shilling them,  It just means I know the project well and how there is a community there and communication.  I also know there is a community here (minerium i mean) as have been following it for a while.  Frankly I'm pretty pissed on those peoples behalf.  and on their behalf i felt like expressing my disgust to "the dev" for leaving them so far in the dark when a few words would have helped much in their concerns.  

you immediately ran over to the SMX board to bash ARTE?  Weird bro.  They even told you to hit the bricks.
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:34:34 PM

The concept is really great , But you have real problem here , I have bought Minereum to but Artemine with it but after I did some math I resold my Minereum , I didn''t know that it would be over 60 years ( I know my fault for not reading the whole thing ) , But once I found out it is 60 years I lost interest , Now why would anyone by $1000 to he/she would take them back over 60 years even if the price of Artmine doubled hmm even if it X 10 why would I pay 1000 now to take it over the next 60 years 10,000 even if the price X10 it is totally not worth it (Specially in crypto world ) , I did not put in the other factors too !! Like what is the chances that this project will still existing not for 60 years but  for even the next 10 years ! . I did not mention that until this moment there is no real uses for the coin Artemine ! but I am sure development team promised for a lot of uses in the future .   That project would have been great if the mining was over a span of 6 or 12 months max .

Right, and just to be clear, there's no actual mining happening from a computational sense, there is of course mining on the ETH blockchain to power this PROOF OF STAKE project.  So you're really buying a stake in Artemine in order to be rewarded with the token over time...
If I used this 1000 to buy real mining rig! the average ROI now is 8-10 month and also while knowing your money is always 100% safe . ( You will take your initial money back in 10 month lets say 12 ) . Now compare this to what Artemine offers ? !!! You are talking about 60 fking years !! I doubt that ETH it self would be here even in 20 years! I am sure it will be replaced with much advanced contract system by then . This 60 years thing is a big joke and the joke will be only on investors because deva will get his money ( We will pay him cash so he will repay us on a span of 60 years !!! ) . I really do not know but the more I think about this project the more I think it is just  BIG JOKE !

I think we should give it some time to actually develop before labeling it a joke or not, will it be a joke if ARTE gains value and you're earning continual income from it?  Probably not...also if you want to sell the genesis address because you're not comfortable with the 60 year payout you're free to do so...
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:33:56 PM

Newcomers to this thread are strongly advised to read back at least 10 pages of the thread before deciding to invest in Artemine's ICO. Just to have a clearer picture of the situation. To stop talking about certain problems for this coin won't make them disappear.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:04:53 PM

Newcomers to this thread are strongly advised to read back at least 10 pages of the thread before deciding to invest in Artemine's ICO. Just to have a clearer picture of the situation. To stop talking about certain problems for this coin won't make them disappear.
I invested all my mne into artemine ico, i admit that i wanted to invest more but the project lacked thd promotion necessary to push me through...
MiBambino

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:29:40 PM

I had an idea to boost the values of both coins:

First, have both of them support the other. The lottery can be done with both mne and art, the fees for the world app could be paid in both coins, buying a genesis address in mne, paying for the token creation service in 1000 art, ...

But, what I think is a good idea, is having the ICO marketplace also be an exchange only for tokens created with the minereum creation service (like the 300 coin). The creators of those coins could pay a monthly fee of 500mne or 50.000art, launch their ICO for 1000mne or 100.000art, transaction fees could be paid in art and mne, ...

Basically they could create an entire ecosystem for us to create coins at a much cheaper price AND instantly list them on an exchange. By paying monthly fees you ensure the demand and volume stay high, plus its easier for smaller companies to pay monthly than to pay a larger amount for listing up front, like with other exchanges.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: