Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343648 times)
swisstrader

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:15:09 PM

cryptobroker.io btcz withdraw stuck, ticket no reply too Huh Huh Huh
where can i find support Huh

Take for withdraw a fee of 0.002 BTCZ and it runs automatically.
:-)
Fareed Samir

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:39:11 PM

MybitcoinZ wallet is not operating properly, very glitchy. I keep having problems with my coins and deposits disappearing. If I keep restarting the app they reappear eventually but after a short time disappear again. This is very frustrating. I've been having this issue since the wallet gave me the error saying I needed to regenerate the wallet from local and I did that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Now it loses all transaction and balance added after 19th of Nov within 2 minutes of getting it to show up. This last time I had to restart the app about 30 times for the balance to update and show correctly.

1) Backup your allet/seed/private keys.
2) Uninstall your wallet.
3) Reinstall your wallet and wait the blockchain sync

Sorry for taking over this question.

ad. 1 - couldn't find a way to get the private key out of MyBitcoinZ wallet - can you point me in the right direction?

ad. 2, 3 - I took the backup from the wallet, put it on another fresh machine, install, restore, sync, problems are still the same. Cross platform (Win, Mac) as well the same.
In your case, the issue seems to be exclusively with multi-sig.
I have no solution exept to change the wallet for another (not only a ré-install). You withdraw your funds in the new wallet : before, you have to test the multisig in this new wallet.

But how can I get the funds out of the old wallet - cannot transfer (multisig doesn't work); cannot export private key from MyBitcoinZ application (at least in a way that would allow me to import it elsewhere). It all worked perfectly before Anthony handed over the project, so  I would be inclined to question whether maybe the new server wasn't configured properly?

anthony handed over the wallet system he ported - not the project.  Please try this method from a community member: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.msg24605765#msg24605765

Right, that's what I meant (wallet system). Anyway, the method does not work, it imports addresses that start with t1 instead of t3 like we have in the multisig wallet. Consequently the balance is 0,00. Am I doing it wrong, or there is a flaw in the process?
webrats

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:01:29 PM

No one else is left, people have moved on. I am the only left who will tell you the truth,  everyone else on here still has coins left and want to sell them.  But  the proof is here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/      

You keep screaming there was a "vote". The vote barely passed (Not even close to 90%) but the vote was null and void anyway because it violated the terms and conditions of the coin "constitution". Now you're just mad that you didn't get rich and anyone that actually believes in this coin will agree that the coin should keep to it's original mission statement instead of bending to the will of people that just want to pump and dump. This is exactly how a proper decentralized coin should be, there are no "leaders". So it's irrelevant who proposed the "vote", it violated the original coin philosophy and was not administered.

Good proof. You essentially just showed everyone that after a main developer left and sold all of his coins, over a million, that the price has stabilized and is going back up and indicating strong support.... *Slow clap*

Not to mention the coin is literally single digit months old and has had one minor drawback while dozens of developers and community members have stepped up into the future development of the coin.

I'd say this coin is inspiring, if anything, and has a bright future.

The price has bottomed out and go up maybe %5  when a sucker buys the coin. then it falls right away..  Go look at the sell orders

And yes 90% of the owners of the coins voted to halve the coin.    And look it didnt halve and the coin failed.   One guy vetoed the majority vote that is a fact

The wallets are broke fact
The network is dyeing fact
One guy has the power to veto everything fact

The only people talking this coin up are the ones still trying to sell coins

faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

No one else is left, people have moved on. I am the only left who will tell you the truth,  everyone else on here still has coins left and want to sell them.  But  the proof is here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/      

You keep screaming there was a "vote". The vote barely passed (Not even close to 90%) but the vote was null and void anyway because it violated the terms and conditions of the coin "constitution". Now you're just mad that you didn't get rich and anyone that actually believes in this coin will agree that the coin should keep to it's original mission statement instead of bending to the will of people that just want to pump and dump. This is exactly how a proper decentralized coin should be, there are no "leaders". So it's irrelevant who proposed the "vote", it violated the original coin philosophy and was not administered.

Good proof. You essentially just showed everyone that after a main developer left and sold all of his coins, over a million, that the price has stabilized and is going back up and indicating strong support.... *Slow clap*

Not to mention the coin is literally single digit months old and has had one minor drawback while dozens of developers and community members have stepped up into the future development of the coin.

The price has bottomed out and go up maybe %5  when a sucker buys the coin. then it falls right away..  Go look at the sell orders

And yes 90% of the owners of the coins voted to halve the coin.    And look it didnt halve and the coin failed.   One guy vetoed the majority vote that is a fact

Ok. Just leave us alone and stop worrying about this coin. Let us worry about this. In fact, come back in 6 months and we will draw the conclussions about this coin. Deal?

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:23:25 PM

MybitcoinZ wallet is not operating properly, very glitchy. I keep having problems with my coins and deposits disappearing. If I keep restarting the app they reappear eventually but after a short time disappear again. This is very frustrating. I've been having this issue since the wallet gave me the error saying I needed to regenerate the wallet from local and I did that.

Now it loses all transaction and balance added after 19th of Nov within 2 minutes of getting it to show up. This last time I had to restart the app about 30 times for the balance to update and show correctly.

ad. 1 - couldn't find a way to get the private key out of MyBitcoinZ wallet - can you point me in the right direction?

ad. 2, 3 - I took the backup from the wallet, put it on another fresh machine, install, restore, sync, problems are still the same. Cross platform (Win, Mac) as well the same.
I have no solution exept to change the wallet for another (not only a ré-install). You withdraw your funds in the new wallet : before, you have to test the multisig in this new wallet.

But how can I get the funds out of the old wallet - cannot transfer (multisig doesn't work); cannot export private key from MyBitcoinZ application (at least in a way that would allow me to import it elsewhere). It all worked perfectly before Anthony handed over the project, so  I would be inclined to question whether maybe the new server wasn't configured properly?

anthony handed over the wallet system he ported - not the project.  Please try this method from a community member: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.msg24605765#msg24605765

Right, that's what I meant (wallet system). Anyway, the method does not work, it imports addresses that start with t1 instead of t3 like we have in the multisig wallet. Consequently the balance is 0,00. Am I doing it wrong, or there is a flaw in the process?

Come to slack, discord, or telegram.  The wallet should be able to be recreated.  We're rotating server resources now automatically so this may be resulting in this issue.

https://slack.bitcoinz.global/

https://discordapp.com/invite/u3dkbFs

https://t.me/joinchat/CDzlaRGMvBm4P2Z76sNclQ

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

crypt0r3x

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:33:44 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 08:49:39 PM by crypt0r3x

I don't see anything wrong with keeping the fundamentals intact.  

"Wallets are broken fact" - There are some issues, like with any system - but a little more often than we would like now because we're decentralizing the way it works. As far as I know its a first for this type of 'centralized' wallet system. (MyBitcoinZ is based on Copay which was written by Bitpay).  The benefit of going through the growing pains to decentralize far outweigh not trying to decentralize.  This is another quality of ensuring a long lived coin.  

The network is dying - again no 'facts' or should I say evidence.  Why do you continue with this?  Is it because if you were to actually try and find cold hard evidence it would contradict your statement?  The network is far from dead.  As a matter of fact even without the mybitcoinz wallet system, there is still a CORE WALLET.

One guy has the power to veto 'everything' - the fundamentals and founding principles are not 'everything'.  There is a degree of respect for a project that stays true its beginnings and carrying a vision of immutability.  

Go on with your new coin already - thanks for your coins dump.  What a coincidence there is a coin dump then you pop right in. Your conclusory statements can only manipulate so much before people start asking for the evidence to back them up.  

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

faneatiku

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:01:14 PM

I don't see anything wrong with keeping the fundamentals intact.  

"Wallets are broken fact" - There are some issues, like with any system - but a little more often than we would like now because we're decentralizing the way it works. As far as I know its a first for this type of 'centralized' wallet system. (MyBitcoinZ is based on Copay which was written by Bitpay).  The benefit of going through the growing pains to decentralize far outweigh not trying to decentralize.  This is another quality of ensuring a long lived coin.  

The network is dying - again no 'facts' or should I say evidence.  Why do you continue with this?  Is it because if you were to actually try and find cold hard evidence it would contradict your statement?  The network is far from dead.  As a matter of fact even without the mybitcoinz wallet system, there is still a CORE WALLET.

One guy has the power to veto 'everything' - the fundamentals and founding principles are not 'everything'.  There is a degree of respect for a project that stays true its beginnings and carrying a vision of immutability.  

Go on with your new coin already - thanks for your coins dump.  What a coincidence there is a coin dump then you pop right in. Your conclusory statements can only manipulate so much before people start asking for the evidence to back them up.  

Oh, that coin dump Smiley) Makes me laugh so hard. > 4 milion BTCZ, who would buy that amount if it didn't had any future. He sold it and he was frustrated that he didn't got milions of $. He just thinks a 2 and a half old coin would make him rich like Trump. Yeah.

Keep up the good work community. Things are about to happen.

Indi27

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:55:35 PM

I started an own BTCZ facebook campaign from 19 $! Smiley Follow me! Just put it the website! Everyone can do this! The target audience is important! Go-go-go!

New, easy miner for avarage people!Mine the most profitable coin and buy BTCZ from it! Please use my referral link! https://honeyminer.com/referred/59bv4 Thank you very much!
egyptianbman

Activity: 216

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:03:48 PM

I downloaded the MybitcoinZ wallet on my android phone. used the private keys from desktop wallet on the mobile app. Unfortunately the mobile app is experiencing the exact same problems so it seems from the person posting above that this wallet is having some major flaws. I hate changing wallets and its getting so hard to get my balance to display properly that it would actually be difficult to get the balance transfered before it glitch's.

Whats the chance a dev could address this problem and fix it?

Initially, the MyBitcoinZ wallet ran with one server to support it. The developer who maintained this server has since left so we are attempting to decentralize the cloud architecture to allow it to be more resilient to people leaving. This means we now have 3-4 servers supporting the wallet (more planned in the future).

With four servers behind the wallet, you may create it on one server and when you open the app the next day, you get an error message that the wallet doesn't exist on the server with an option to recreate the wallet. This isn't anything to be afraid of, it just stores non-private information. Clicking that button should recreate the wallet.

We're aware of an issue with multi signature or shared wallets where if person 1 creates the wallet on server A, person 2 needs to hit server A to be able to complete the creation of the wallet. To accomplish this, person 2 needs to keep trying until they hit server A. This isn't a huge problem, but it's something we'd like to resolve in the future.

As you can imagine, managing this infrastructure isn't simple and we're working on making it more stable. As long as you don't lose your seed, your coins are safely stored in the blockchain. All the wallet is doing is providing you with a user interface to manage your coins.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
ragnartriangle

Activity: 168

https://pool.bitcoinzguiding.ovh

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:08:14 PM

POOL

Hello everyone,

The power hashrate of the pool has increased and that is a good thing. Thanks to those who sent some 10KSol and more and to the others !

To thanks everyone coming to the pool i will do a giveaway every sunday. With the current hashrate i'll do a 1 000 BitcoinZ giveaway to a random address which is mining in the pool. The giveaway will increase as the total hashrate of the pool increase.

For big miners it could represents nothing but for smaller it's already something and as i said, if the hashpower increase, probably next week it will be 2 000 and next more, it just depend of pool results ...

http://pool.perpignan.ovh/

I'm working on different features and focusing on real earnings (BitcoinZ/$). It will be based on a holding point of view.

So welcome to the pool !

In Decentralization we trust !

egyptianbman

Activity: 216

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:20:32 PM

I can't believe you're still here. Do you really enjoy being the only one? Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Yet again, you're wrong. The price fell right away? As I write this, the price on tradesatoshi is at 36. That's 5 higher than before the massive dump of $10k worth of BTCZ.

So, someone dumped $10k of btcz, causing the price to drop dramatically. Why? Because when you sell a coin in that quantity, you have to buy smaller and smaller orders, leading to a lower and lower last trade value.

Then what happened? The community saw the opportunity and bought it right back up. I'm only upset that I didn't have BTC ready for this, so I missed the opportunity to grab a bunch myself.

webrats, go away man. Literally, nobody wants you here. You bring nothing of value to this community. I'll gladly buy whatever supply of BTCZ you have since you see no value in it.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
RobertN

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:53:47 PM

POOL

Hello everyone,

The power hashrate of the pool has increased and that is a good thing. Thanks to those who sent some 10KSol and more and to the others !

To thanks everyone coming to the pool i will do a giveaway every sunday. With the current hashrate i'll do a 1 000 BitcoinZ giveaway to a random address which is mining in the pool. The giveaway will increase as the total hashrate of the pool increase.

For big miners it could represents nothing but for smaller it's already something and as i said, if the hashpower increase, probably next week it will be 2 000 and next more, it just depend of pool results ...

I'm working on different features and focusing on real earnings (BitcoinZ/$). It will be based on a holding point of view.

So welcome to the pool !

That's a awesome initiative, this just made me give up suprnova and join your pool instead (also for the donations ofc).  Cool
faneatiku

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:07:55 AM

We added BitcoinZ to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about BitcoinZ and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support BTCZ so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your BTCZ addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in BTCZ from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the BitcoinZ profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the BitcoinZ project!

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/t9Lak

I’m here!! Second after CryptoRex. Nice project!! Lets see whats this about.

ragnartriangle

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:32:53 AM

POOL

Hello everyone,

So welcome to the pool !

That's a awesome initiative, this just made me give up suprnova and join your pool instead (also for the donations ofc).  Cool

Welcome ! If we have a strong enough hashrate i'll do it more times in the week with better amounts too. Smiley

aginghippy

Activity: 83

I'm a man of many good opinions

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:08:42 AM

GRRR

Light, Love, and the Absence of Litigation <3
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:10:49 AM

POOL

Hello everyone,

So welcome to the pool !

i already give up suprnova  change my hash to your pool , hope your pool will stable and find more block.
ragnartriangle

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:27:25 AM

POOL

Hello everyone,

So welcome to the pool !

i already give up suprnova  change my hash to your pool , hope your pool will stable and find more block.

Hey, welcome. Yes my pool is stable, never crashed since it started. The only way to the pool to stop is a restart made by me so ...  Smiley

trung12ly

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:59:01 AM

Hello, does anyone know when Baterdex start working?
Fareed Samir

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:52:37 AM

Come to slack, discord, or telegram.  The wallet should be able to be recreated.  We're rotating server resources now automatically so this may be resulting in this issue.

Aaah, right. This explains a lot, we are located in different countries and networks, so it is probably not helping... Would running 3 VMs on one host with all three co-signer wallets in one place, in one network and at the same time - would that be worth to try?

Great! I'm joining Slack right away! See you there.
kos2344

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:46:29 AM

can someone tell the development plans of the coin
and what are the ideas for this currency?
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: