Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

hello AB-Chain Team,

already registered for airdrop, thx for this opportunity. And already registered for whitelist.  Pay attention please:  I am network marketer since 2010, I built many groups with different subjects in facebook with over 1000-3000 active members. Facebook is not anymore effective. I want to use your advertisement platform after launch but I also want to invest in your project. But nowadays as you know there are too many scam projects. After ICO if you do not care about the platform then as advertiser and as investor I am gonna force you with my network marketer team to do the best  Cool
Oh my oh, your network is so big? How can you building it? Facebook ban ICOs because potential scam, so hard to run FB ads atm.

That makes all the supporters a dis comfort now and even for every ICO owner it would turn a negative impact when not able to reach to the investors, so further we can really do not utilize facebook for any crypto related shares and if we do so that lead to a ban ?

For me, facebook ban is not a big deal. As ab-chain devs said, it will not affect in their project. For now, we just need to wait for further announcement from ab-chain devs about their future plans.
r

You're right, well facebook is not the only one that will stop the promotion of this project which for sure there is another alternative solutions. As I'm being part on their telegran channel so that I'm must be updated for further announcements.
But still it has big help for advertising their platform because we know fb is used globally. But I think fb is not totally ban ICO because I still see it in my fb account.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

AB-chain wants to provide an organization that extends money through ICO with an advertisement
Networks where they can buy online advertising using multiple types of Cryptocoartics
Without the need of their conversion at free of cost
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

hello AB-Chain Team,

already registered for airdrop, thx for this opportunity. And already registered for whitelist.  Pay attention please:  I am network marketer since 2010, I built many groups with different subjects in facebook with over 1000-3000 active members. Facebook is not anymore effective. I want to use your advertisement platform after launch but I also want to invest in your project. But nowadays as you know there are too many scam projects. After ICO if you do not care about the platform then as advertiser and as investor I am gonna force you with my network marketer team to do the best  Cool
Oh my oh, your network is so big? How can you building it? Facebook ban ICOs because potential scam, so hard to run FB ads atm.

That makes all the supporters a dis comfort now and even for every ICO owner it would turn a negative impact when not able to reach to the investors, so further we can really do not utilize facebook for any crypto related shares and if we do so that lead to a ban ?

For me, facebook ban is not a big deal. As ab-chain devs said, it will not affect in their project. For now, we just need to wait for further announcement from ab-chain devs about their future plans.
It will affect the project in a positive way. Since, facebook closes doors for advertisement, investors and business will find another platform to advertise their product. Thus, an advantage for AB-CHAIN.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

Wow, congratulation to the Pre-Sale and AB-Chain! However, how about the main sale? How much is the minimum of eth to participate in the ICO?
Yes it's very good news for the project.the Abcahin raised good amount of fund and the pre sale is successful.the main sale is start from the 31st march.you need the 0.1 ETH minimum investment to participate in the ICO.
31st march is the end of the main sale not the start . The main sale will start on 19th of february , after it ends the token will be listed on etherdelta platform and you will be able to trade the ABC token.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

AB-CHAIN Weekly Report February 5–11

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

hello AB-Chain Team,

It will affect the project in a positive way. Since, facebook closes doors for advertisement, investors and business will find another platform to advertise their product. Thus, an advantage for AB-CHAIN.
Yes, it has created a great opportunity for the project to grow more in the world of advertising as Facebook was a great place for advertising ICO's but it has banned now the advertising and opened doors for AB-Chain to get more clients to promote their projects in different ways.
AB-Chain itself is a social platform from a digital scope in the economy as we look we can publish the ads better and promote the companies from its huge network and only FaceBook is not only a platform but we do have various platforms to share about the AB-Chain to all the people.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

I glad to join their airdrop. You just have to finish you registration on their websie and you will eventually receive the 30 AB-chain tokens. But when i receive it? Will have email to confirm?

PDAngel, 30 tokens are reserved for you after registration and will be distributed right after the end of main sale on 31st march.
After registering you should have received an email with the link to your investor's cabinet. In the cabinet you need
to add the ETH wallet address where the tokens will be sent to.
I do not understand in this company was airdrop or do you give your coins for registration? Still it is possible to receive coins?
This question interested me too. And here existed in general or still there is opportunity to be registered in airdrop? Would be to receive not bad these tokens to one's collection. Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:55:58 PM

I glad to join their airdrop. You just have to finish you registration on their websie and you will eventually receive the 30 AB-chain tokens. But when i receive it? Will have email to confirm?

PDAngel, 30 tokens are reserved for you after registration and will be distributed right after the end of main sale on 31st march.
After registering you should have received an email with the link to your investor's cabinet. In the cabinet you need
to add the ETH wallet address where the tokens will be sent to.
I do not understand in this company was airdrop or do you give your coins for registration? Still it is possible to receive coins?
This question interested me too. And here existed in general or still there is opportunity to be registered in airdrop? Would be to receive not bad these tokens to one's collection. Wink
Yes, I too participated in the airdrop of this great tokens but what to know is their any conformation for if we will recive the token or not after the ICO ends. This tokens will surely have very high value in the future and I think evey one would like to gain such a high valued tokens here for free.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

Great team holding this project. I really like their qualities being a really responsible and a very hardworking team. With their hardships this will not happen. A lot of people are very interested now in the AB-Chain. This is a great news for us. More people are trusting this project, and also, giving their time and support as well as me.
Totally agree with you and your observation here on this project. I think that the management team is very good and hard working.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

Wow, congratulation to the Pre-Sale and AB-Chain! However, how about the main sale? How much is the minimum of eth to participate in the ICO?
Yes it's very good news for the project.the Abcahin raised good amount of fund and the pre sale is successful.the main sale is start from the 31st march.you need the 0.1 ETH minimum investment to participate in the ICO.
31st march is the end of the main sale not the start . The main sale will start on 19th of february , after it ends the token will be listed on etherdelta platform and you will be able to trade the ABC token.

This is a good sale to attract people and it is a successful one. Everyone is aiming for a good reputation of this project that able to trade a token. We can gather more and become the best.
This sale with a minimum investment of 0.1 ETH is a better idea where we do not need to think we should minimum do more investment but it is less where we can easily invest and i take this opportunity to my other friends as well.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

This is a good sale to attract people and it is a successful one. Everyone is aiming for a good reputation of this project that able to trade a token. We can gather more and become the best.
Every one is getting attracted for this sale as they could understand it is highly reputed to grab the opportunities right from the sale at the beginning and the success is a legit outcome.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!
Thanks for  the update but may we know what is the reason why you replaced the name of ab-chain token to RTB?
I somewhere read a developer comment that they changed their short name to RTB so that users do not get confused in the name with other ABC tokens.
This is an update that should be look forward to. The name of the token itself is giving us a hint that it is going to have a unique feature that will surely attract more investors.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

http://
hello AB-Chain Team,

You're right, well facebook is not the only one that will stop the promotion of this project which for sure there is another alternative solutions. As I'm being part on their telegran channel so that I'm must be updated for further announcements.

Yeah, actually other socials medias might be one of the competitors of ab-chain. I think this project can also make a website that is also like social medias, if this will happen then a lot of company will be interested to advertise in this project.
Absolutely, that this is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

This sale with a minimum investment of 0.1 ETH is a better idea where we do not need to think we should minimum do more investment but it is less where we can easily invest and i take this opportunity to my other friends as well.
Lowering the minimum investment makes the project get more investors because some investors like me cannot afford big investment.
Today there are not so many good investors who can make a big contribution to the development of the project. Therefore, at least a little, but the project will be able to collect the right amount.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

A great initiative altogether, but some questions arises in my mind straight away.
1. ABChain is not the first one in the race, how do you plan on to take out your competitors?
2. With Facebook banning cryptocurrency advertising what other alternatives are in your mind?
3. How does this Project of yours compare to the other two? What new you guys are thinking that'll be beneficial for ABChain?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
This is where AB-Chain will make a name. With out help of facebook or other sites its hard to introduce to people about ICO. But with the help of this project they can make a way to introduce cryptocurrency without facebook.

There are always alternative ways to promote ABCHAIN not only in facebook. Like in Twitter, Reddit, Medium, Steem, or any crypto related forums. So we don't have to worry.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

This coin, or rather, investors who purchase this coin, have a great chance of gaining economic benefit from this project. The team is not only set up to raise funds

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

Well it seems everyone is not yet updated regarding the change of thier token name, investors might get scammed because of that.
Yeah, I guess changing the title name would be good considering their change of the token name. However, is the token name changed or the project name?

Dr.Sponge, only the token name from AB-CHAIN token to RTB token for Real Time Bidding.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: