Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

The guys who work in the team, you really are good fellows. I can only say that you are coping with your work 100 percent.

Yes, most specially in telegram, the admin there is very active and always fast in responding to all the concerns. He also update us about the latest news from ab-chain project. Keep up the good work.
As you said that in your statement,the updates by the admin are great. The community is also growing and is strong.
the project is really growing very actively, even in their Telegram channel one can see the growth of followers. Almost two thousand people have already joined the project ab-chain.
With in a short run AB-chain active involvement to all the participants in answering all their queries is really building trust and driving more traffic now, their community manager Ivan is really very dedicated in what we experience.
Yes I think that it is clear that the community is growing because the team is putting in the efforts that are essential to support this project.
I truly believe that an active community shows a great sign of increasing effort of the team to bring the community together. That is exactly what this team has done!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

How do I understand the team is working and making money with this platform, and is the company officially registered?

Hi! The company is registered in Hong Kong. The platform is already launched on https://beta.ab-chain.com First publishers and advertisers already connected!
Well, that is great and the platform can now be tested. This would probably be a step to a project to success because people will likely to test the site. And if in any case they will like the platform maybe they will participate in the ICO imo.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:57:14 PM

I believe that Ab-chain project already got good supports from all investors so i hope it will easily reach their hardcap and all members can have profitable investment.

I think one of the good reason to invest in abchain is they have already launched and established many successfull sites like big exchanges same to PayPal. And as for now, I am seeing many interested people who want to join these unique platforms for blockchain.

where did get that AB-CHAIH team made a service similar to Paypal !!! I don't remember that they mentioned something like that !!! they just launched other three advertising websites. And you are investing this project and not in those project, previous work is just showing that the team has experience in this type of business. You have deep loot that current project and based on that you decide if it's worth investing.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:06:44 PM

The guys who work in the team, you really are good fellows. I can only say that you are coping with your work 100 percent.

Yes, most specially in telegram, the admin there is very active and always fast in responding to all the concerns. He also update us about the latest news from ab-chain project. Keep up the good work.
As you said that in your statement,the updates by the admin are great. The community is also growing and is strong.
the project is really growing very actively, even in their Telegram channel one can see the growth of followers. Almost two thousand people have already joined the project ab-chain.
With in a short run AB-chain active involvement to all the participants in answering all their queries is really building trust and driving more traffic now, their community manager Ivan is really very dedicated in what we experience.
Yes I think that it is clear that the community is growing because the team is putting in the efforts that are essential to support this project.
I think we should make more working for increasing AB-Chain community beside the team. I don't want join at project which have a few people pay attention.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

I believe that Ab-chain project already got good supports from all investors so i hope it will easily reach their hardcap and all members can have profitable investment.
This project is really on the hot list for now and i am sure that it will truely have some good profits ahead. This team needs to work more hard in order to make this project have more profits and also they should reach the hardcap soon.
Ab-chain is actually now known to many peoples and also it will have a good future ahead and also it is going to rock the markets ahead. All i am waiting for is the bigger and brighter future of this project.
I hope what you said will be right. I agree with you that AB-Chain have to known by a lot of investor, supporter,... But i don't like RBT will rocking at the market at this time. As you know, AB-Chain is for advertising and RBT is for buy ads package at here. If RBT come to the moons, lately investor like me and someone will losing a lot.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:20:04 AM

How do I understand the team is working and making money with this platform, and is the company officially registered?

Hi! The company is registered in Hong Kong. The platform is already launched on https://beta.ab-chain.com First publishers and advertisers already connected!

This quite a good news administrator thank you for the update. I already registered as publisher,  Is this a beta version? I cannot see the tools on how I will put ad codes on my website?

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

The team really plays an important role in the success of the project that means to a great work they help the community grow they have been active all the time and answering the queries. They play a great part in success of AB CHAIN!
That is the real expectation where every investors like me look on the communication and active response which builds the valuable trust and we much consider potential on basing these analysis too.
Yeah absolutely, the team is really nice and hardworking, that’s what sets this platform apart from others. This key aspect of having a great team plays a major role in determining the success of the project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:01:27 AM

I would like to know the price level that will be used to use the platform. And in general this platform for corporations or ordinary people?

Inskchen hello! Do you want to know the price for one RTB token or the pricing for using the service? One RTB token price is $0.35. Paying with RTB tokens is going to be benefitial for advertisers as they will be charged 50% less commition then advertisers who pay with different currency.

As for the platform itself, anyone can become a publisher or an advertiser. It is aimed mostly on ICO projects that are willing to advertise their crowdsale opportunity or their product. In the future AB-CHAIN is going to become the leader of both advertising market payed with crypto and payed with fiat.

I lıke the idea in fact. I want to see but happens in the future.
The idea is indeed great for those companies and people who wants to start an ICO projects in the future and needs more audience to further boost the engagement into the project that will to lead to more support and success of it.
This platform will really help those new start-ups gain relevancy. This is a great step towards economy and in no time we will see an increased GDP if everything goes as planned.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:42:39 AM

This project is really on the hot list for now and i am sure that it will truely have some good profits ahead. This team needs to work more hard in order to make this project have more profits and also they should reach the hardcap soon.
Ab-chain is actually now known to many peoples and also it will have a good future ahead and also it is going to rock the markets ahead. All i am waiting for is the bigger and brighter future of this project.
I hope what you said will be right. I agree with you that AB-Chain have to known by a lot of investor, supporter,... But i don't like RBT will rocking at the market at this time. As you know, AB-Chain is for advertising and RBT is for buy ads package at here. If RBT come to the moons, lately investor like me and someone will losing a lot.

This will raise a concern to its current client and those who are planning to use AB-Chain for advertisements platform. The price of advertising should be in the value of the Fiat currency and not the amount of RBT to avoid the rise of payment for advertisement.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

This will raise a concern to its current client and those who are planning to use AB-Chain for advertisements platform. The price of advertising should be in the value of the Fiat currency and not the amount of RBT to avoid the rise of payment for advertisement.
Very good remark. Crypta has a very large volatility and a client who does not have business with her before can just be frightened by such price spikes.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:08:35 AM

Very good remark. Crypta has a very large volatility and a client who does not have business with her before can just be frightened by such price spikes.
Yes, indeed sometimes the world is crypto-currency and it can affect the number of those who will be interested in advertising for the crypt
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

The team's fees are going well up to what number is ICO and the company's bounty going? It seems it's time to join Wink
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

In addition to digital money, it is planned to use some other way of paying for advertising, this would increase the capabilities of users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:49:33 AM

The team really plays an important role in the success of the project that means to a great work they help the community grow they have been active all the time and answering the queries. They play a great part in success of AB CHAIN!
That is the real expectation where every investors like me look on the communication and active response which builds the valuable trust and we much consider potential on basing these analysis too.
Yeah absolutely, the team is really nice and hardworking, that’s what sets this platform apart from others. This key aspect of having a great team plays a major role in determining the success of the project.
Well, I think the team was really wanted to make their project successful because they were giving all their time to answer all the curiosity of the people here.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

I think we should make more working for increasing AB-Chain community beside the team. I don't want join at project which have a few people pay attention.
I certainly agree with that mate, of course nobody wants to work on a project that doesnt offer a sure profit but abchain is different because they have a very active community. That simply means that the members or participants are expecting a huge cut after the ICO.

To make this happen the members need also to work. Spreading news from other sites or group if possible. But ABChain now is very know in advertisement industries which is an advantage for ABChain.

Also, the members have to be loyal always into a specific project so that the dev team will also inspired to continue to work on their plattform. We must keep on supporting the team whatever problems encountered because without cooperation of the team will result into nothing.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

Do we have some people here who runs an ICO and already try the beta test website? It would be very interesting to get some data, how the beta test website works for you; if you already get some success with the platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Yes you are right. This will not be clear to the advertiser. I, for example, would like to put the price in a fiend and next indicated the price in crypto. Here it would be understandable. For example, the price for advertising $ 10 and in crypto this will be for example 0.01 ETN.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

Thee is a limited Timeline for the Investors to avail the Ab-chain opportunities, the bonus 30 percent at the moment, but it will start to decrease once 2 0000 000 USD is collected, best time to invest now.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

Well, I think the team was really wanted to make their project successful because they were giving all their time to answer all the curiosity of the people here.
I like the project team ab-chain, not always the developers are so actively communicating with their followers. They try very hard to make the platform reliable and quality. I'm sure they can do it.
Prk_7

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

I certainly agree with that mate, of course nobody wants to work on a project that doesnt offer a sure profit but abchain is different because they have a very active community. That simply means that the members or participants are expecting a huge cut after the ICO.

To make this happen the members need also to work. Spreading news from other sites or group if possible. But ABChain now is very know in advertisement industries which is an advantage for ABChain.

Also, the members have to be loyal always into a specific project so that the dev team will also inspired to continue to work on their plattform. We must keep on supporting the team whatever problems encountered because without cooperation of the team will result into nothing.
I've been following this project for Far too long now and I have seen the community is one of the best communities Hawa the team is the most hardworking team I've ever seen in any project. I really believe that this project will definitely BA success and it will show great returns and profit to the investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: